Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness (725 Views)

M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / 2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness by tyconcepts(f): 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
2Face Idibia has revealed the secret of his greatness to rapper, Jude Abaga, also known as M.I as the two are gearing up for ‘buckwyldnbreathless’ event on Saturday September 3, 2016, in Lagos.

M.I on his instagram page said during a chat with the music legend, 2baba in preparation for their concert, that he asked him what was the secret of his greatness and he simply replied; stay humble and stay hungry.

M.I who has also describe 2baba as the greatest of all musicians of this generation also posted this morning that; “These moments are unbelievable to me.. To spend minutes in the presence of the greatest of his generation.. He humbles and inspires you all at once.

cc : ishilove , lalasticlala

Re: 2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness by MzPecs(f): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Yeah, you stay hungry by taking plenty kush!
Re: 2face Tells M.I Secrets Of His Greatness by tyconcepts(f): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2016
MzPecs:
Yeah, you stay hungry by taking plenty kush!

From experience

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Jidenna Hanging Out At The Eko Hotel / Empress Njamah Is Sexy In Dapper-looking Police Uniform / And She Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.