Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri (8283 Views)

Reinstatement Of Maina Shows How Rotten APC Is - GEJ / Could GEJ Still Be The Cause Of These? / NBS: 1.5m Nigerians Became Unemployed In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Izonpikin: 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Jona and his finance minister told us to get ready for hardship so stop crying over loss of jobs. 16 years of PDP did not diversify the economy, did not save for rainy day, all they did was loot and share...

That you are going to suffer and jobless today was predicted and did not come from me, that came from Jona and his finance minister..
mumu. ..The same pdp are now in apc...mumu
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Izonpikin: 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Love Machine:
It was not all the 6.1 million people who applied for the immigration job under gej that were unemployed.Some were working but they decided to try their luck.Even while i work i also applied for some government recruitment jobs.The cable said 4.8 million Nigerians lost their jobs under buhari wicked policy
na mumu dey worry that guy...heavy mumu
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
and the same pdp are now the apc...when would you get this basic fact into your thick sycophantic skull...cheii. ..Some robots are irredeemable. ..

You would defend anything...tufiakwa....

Your next reply to me will be ngozi this gej that...zombieeee
[/s]

Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in Lagos on Tuesday that the economic indicators show there are tougher times ahead.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

Jona and his finance minister told us to get ready for hardship so stop crying over loss of jobs. 16 years of PDP did not diversify the economy, did not save for rainy day, all they did was loot and share...

When are you going to get it into your skull that there are consequences when you steal, loot and share your money and refused to save for rainy day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

The useless woman confessing and telling you the reason why you are sufferer and jobless..

4 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Izonpikin: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

When are you going to get it into your skull that there are consequences when you steal, loot and share your money and refused to save for rainy day.

The useless woman confessing and telling you the reason why you are sufferer and jobless..

grin grin..There he goes again...This guy is a computer programmed mofo.... grin

Mumu....

I believe it was ngozi who appointed the stupid ministers we have today...your idiocy no get mate...

4 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
grin grin..There he goes again...This guy is a computer programmed mofo.... grin

Mumu....

I believe it was ngozi who appointed the stupid ministers we have today...your idiocy no get mate...
[/s]

Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in Lagos on Tuesday that the economic indicators show there are tougher times ahead.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

2 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Izonpikin: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

grin grin...hopelessness.... grin

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by kowalsky: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
Izonpikin:

Mumu....

Nigerias problem never started from buharis regime...
Sentiments aside jonathan nd his cabal raped this country. They looted and drained nigeria like a cholera victim.

Buhari also is an incompetent mofo who made promises he was in no capacity to fufill.

Its high time we realise that irregardless of the umbrella this old men hover, theyre nothing but a pack of hyenas with the sole intent of enriching themselves nd children nd family.

They dont fvcking care bout us. We had better quit the blame game and hold these men by the neck. Cos wether we like it or not, in the end, they all will not suffer the consequences... As it is us and our children who will be made to eat dust.

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
otil1:

Bros,

The gist is that it has worsened with Buhari,

Whatever was the situation at GEJ time has worsened now.

Don't you get it?

Its not difficult to understand na
A man struggling to feed his family of 170 million with his meagre salary of 100k suddenly gets his salary slashed to 40k and here we are, some people expect things to be better for the family because the man is GOD right?

Is the above logic too difficult to understand?

3 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jona and okonjo told were borrowing billions to pay salary since 2014 and told you to get ready to suffer when oil was selling for $80 so what do you expect with oil selling for half of that at $40? You want to be popping champagne? grin

For 16 PDP years, we had 22 million unemployed, but they did nothing for 16 years to diversify, to save for rainy days or to invest, but all they did was loot and share.... They are all going to rot in hell...

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by papaejima1: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:

And you believed they were not jobless and deserved to be scammed and killed by their own government?
I didn't believe, I knew many that were already working in different establishments in Rivers State where I stay but wanted a shot at a federal govt job.
I knew a guy who had a supermarket but still applied.
I knew a guy who was also teaching but applied because according to him the job will provide him an opportunity to leave the country.

So stop saying what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I feel sorry for people like you. Stuck with people who have the mental capacity of a mud wall. You see how evil minded they are? Denying the truth even when they know it and its staring them right in the face. But because they want this Government to fail....

Goodluck Jonathan and his gang did irreparable economic and security damage to Nigeria. It will take decades to clean up some of his filth i.e Security/Environmental degradation in the Niger-Delta and North Eastern parts of Nigeria. Couple this with the fact that GEJ wasn't in charge, Nigeria was basically on auto pilot, and there was a "free-for all" looting spree going on when Oil prices were at their highest. Only a person that doesn't have an affinity with the truth will say he/she is shocked at the present condition of the country when oil is at its lowest.

Stop wasting your time explaining anything to them. They know the truth.

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
papaejima1:

I didn't believe, I knew many that were already working in different establishments in Rivers State where I stay but wanted a shot at a federal govt job.
I knew a guy who had a supermarket but still applied.
I knew a guy who was also teaching but applied because according to him the job will provide him an opportunity to leave the country.

So stop saying what you don't know.

This means you know all the 70,000 people that applied for jobs and was hired? Seriously?

Abeg stop wasting my time..

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
They said GEJ was a failure & they keep justifying & measuring the performance of their change government with the "failure" called Goodluck.

I feel shame myself for the shameless political honkers running around defending this disaster called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
luvinhubby:
They said GEJ was a failure & they keep justifying & measuring the performance of their change government with the "failure" called Goodluck.

I feel shame myself for the shameless political honkers running around defending this disaster called Buhari.

When you loot and shared the people's money today, your people will suffer tomorrow

When borrow billions to pay salaries today and tell your people to get ready to suffer 2 years ago when oil was selling for $80 dollars, your people will suffer today

When you don't prepare for tomorrow or save for tomorrow when oil was selling for $100, you will suffer when oil sells for $40

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why was he borrowing to pay salaries when oil was selling for $80?

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why was he telling us in 2014 to get ready to suffer?

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why is oil still our main earner after 5 years of GEJ and 16 years of PDP and not diversified to prevent what we are going through today.

Answer the above questions for now..

2 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:

When you loot and shared the people's money today, your people will suffer tomorrow

When borrow billions to pay salaries today and tell your people to get ready to suffer 2 years ago when oil was selling for $80 dollars, your people will suffer today

When you don't prepare for tomorrow or save for tomorrow when oil was selling for $100, you will suffer when oil sells for $40

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why was he borrowing to pay salaries when oil was selling for $80?

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why was he telling us in 2014 to get ready to suffer?

If GEJ was so smart and left us a good economy, why is oil still our main earner after 5 years of GEJ and 16 years of PDP and not diversified to prevent what we are going through today.

Answer the above questions for now..

When you were sharing gala & pure water while dancing to Eedris Abdulkarim's 'Nigeria jaga-jaga' in the name of subsidy protest, did you think saw dust was going to be used as currency in paying it?

When your APC was nudging on deranged extremists to keep on killing in the name of boko haram, did you think 'sand-sand' would be used to buy the arms to face them?

When your state governors led by Amaechi & Okorocha were forcefully sharing billions from ECA crude account to spend on white elephant mono rails, you think they were sharing cowrie shells?

You claim GEJ did not save anything for your Buhari, were did he get the N720 billion he used to compensate your useless governors in the name of bail out on his first day in office?

Buhari found it convenient to call the zone that generates over 80% of your forex 5%, did he not reason that any response from them will affect his forex earnings?

Pls answer me.

4 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by papaejima1: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:

This means you know all the 70,000 people that applied for jobs and was hired? Seriously?

Abeg stop wasting my time..

It meant you didn't know nothing about those who went for the exercise but felt you could in your hate make blanket statements just to sound off.
Pathetic!
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
papaejima1:

It meant you didn't know nothing about those who went for the exercise but felt you could in your hate make blanket statements just to sound off.
Pathetic!
[/s]

1. I produced facts and links to back up my argument showing the available jobs and the numbers of applicants.

2. You did not produce anything, all you did was spewed rubbish that most of the applicants and they all were hired when in fact it was nothing but lies since you can not and don't know 70,000 job applicants that applied for the job..

Please keep your silly lies to yourself..

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
[s]
luvinhubby:

When you were sharing gala & pure water while dancing to Eedris Abdulkarim's 'Nigeria jaga-jaga' in the name of subsidy protest, did you think saw dust was going to be used as currency in paying it?

When your APC was nudging on deranged extremists to keep on killing in the name of boko haram, did you think 'sand-sand' would be used to buy the arms to face them?

When your state governors led by Amaechi & Okorocha were forcefully sharing billions from ECA crude account to spend on white elephant mono rails, you think they were sharing cowrie shells?

You claim GEJ did not save anything for your Buhari, were did he get the N720 billion he used to compensate your useless governors in the name of bail out on his first day in office?

Buhari found it convenient to call the zone that generates over 80% of your forex 5%, did he not reason that any response from them will affect his forex earnings?

Pls answer me.
[/s]

Very unintelligent rambling..
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Adiola(f): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:

That was the incompetent woman admitting that they bleeped up our economy...

pls remind me of the finance minister that said 16 +4 =24 that's incompetence btw she all these lagos ibadan express way media are shielding the finance minister from nigeria abi they have suddenly Gone mute nobody is pointing fingers @ Femi but if its ngozi okonjo sahara reports and TVC ll remember to write their funEral oration

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Adiola(f): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

shut up I must confess you are not intelligent @ all btw aresa the camera man that disturbed nairalanders about aisha's trip to US ,I didn't see your pictures of her return or did your camera lens spoil?

4 Likes

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Obviously incapacitated in comprehension.
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
amliftedhigher:
Do know that most people who applied for that immigration job are working? For example me, my friends working in the bank and other private sectors. So don't claim they are all jobless ok. By the way we are talking of 4.5m job loss not the unemployed and you are here talking about 500,000 immigration applicant

SMH
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by AceRoyal: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Aresa is only trying to secure his job less he becomes unemployed also.
I don't envy your job bro,killing your conscience just to defend incompetence.It's not easy bro.well done.tongue
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by DrLee(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:

Jona and his finance minster told us things are going to get worse when oil was selling for close to $80 and they were also borrowing billions to pay salaries while oil was selling for $80 so should we be surprised about what Jona told us about getting ready to suffer because of their incompetence?

Nobody is saying there was no unemployment under GEJ, just that it has worsened by the given number.
Stop fighting already lost wars.
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 12:40am On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
Adiola:
pls remind me of the finance minister that said 16 +4 =24 that's incompetence btw she all these lagos ibadan express way media are shielding the finance minister from nigeria abi they have suddenly Gone mute nobody is pointing fingers @ Femi but if its ngozi okonjo sahara reports and TVC ll remember to write their funEral oration
[/s]

Irrelevant and unintelligent posts like yours bore me..
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by aresa: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2016
DrLee:

Nobody is saying there was no unemployment under GEJ, just that it has worsened by the given number.
Stop fighting already lost wars.

When you were already losing jobs in 2010,2011,2013,201, in debt in 2014, borrowing to pay salary in 2014 and refused to diversify when oil was selling for $100, are you going to gain or lose jobs in 2015 with oil selling for $40?

I many many of you are very slow, but this is a simple question for you to answer if you are smart enough..
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by SuperS1Panther: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Omokri's level of irrationality keeps growing on a daily basis.

You are not even ashamed that the decisions decisions and choices of your "corrupt and looting hero" and his bandits like you led us to where we are today.

A govt that could not save USD 1, a govt that depleted our national reserve, a govt that stealing is not corruption to, a govt that could not complete 1 major national infrastructure in 6years, a govt that was borrowing to pay salary just because oil price fell -- no wonder we are where we are today.

Even the Mandela of Otuoke's Finance Minister, NOI knew this day was coming and she was shouting but the likes of Diezani never listened. You thought we hav forgotten what NOI said by saying GEJ's govt lacked the political will to save. That is technically saying GEJ was a corrupt spendthrift and a prodigal son.

Omokri what did you do then? What actions did you took to prevent this armageddon that finally came us due to the cluelessness, cancerous corruption and lack of foresight of your Hero and his bandits.
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by 989900: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2016
President Jonathan's admin laid the foundation for this mess, Gen. Buhari claimed he had the 'know-how', he even promised he will create 3 million jobs in first year (his words, his campaign slogan).

You don't expect an employer (the people) to be happy with an employee (President Buhari), when he is drawing salary and benefits without living up to promise.

Fine, he has done well in some facets, but his best is not good enough, and absolutely far from targets set, and bliss promised, and that is why people (especially managers) get fired from work (not because they are not doing anything at all, but because they didn't/can't meet target . . . same reason we fired President Jonathan).

That said, people like Omokri are subjective low lives who need to bury their heads in shame.
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by honeychild(f): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2016
luvinhubby:

It's not a matter of defending Buhari. But I don't think it's realistic of anyone to expect miracles either. Fine, he made promises when he was campaigning. Probably because he was unaware of how bad things really were, or because he really wanted to win the elections.

But the simple truth is that life is cause and effect. Every action and choice you make has consequences. If you fail to save in the days of plenty, you will certainly suffer in the years of famine.

Remember the story of Joseph and Pharaoh? Jonathan was pharaoh in the 7 years of plenty. He had no Joseph.

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2016
honeychild:

It's not a matter of defending Buhari. But I don't think it's realistic of anyone to expect miracles either. Fine, he made promises when he was campaigning. Probably because he was unaware of how bad things really were, or because he really wanted to win the elections.

But the simple truth is that life is cause and effect. Every action and choice you make has consequences. If you fail to save in the days of plenty, you will certainly suffer in the years of famine.

Remember the story of Joseph and Pharaoh? Jonathan was pharaoh in the 7 years of plenty. He had no Joseph.

Causes & effects you said?

When Buhari took office & started travelling, we were hearing 'Nigeria is broke', 'Nigerians are corrupt' etc.
What did you think the effects of such utterances will be?

Is GEJ or Nigerians to be blamed for not saving? We used our 2 yrs budget equivalent to subsidize our fuel consumption in 4 yrs when he told us it was a bad idea and removed, we fought him to restore the subsidy.. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Buhari has round pegs in square holes. A lawyer heads the ministry of works & power. Another lawyer is heading the ministry of budget & national planning, what wonders are you expecting?

The problem was not the price of crude, Buhari refused to devalue our currency when he was told, he did that one year late & that is what we are suffering today.
Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by papaejima1: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

1. I produced facts and links to back up my argument showing the available jobs and the numbers of applicants.

2. You did not produce anything, all you did was spewed rubbish that most of the applicants and they all were hired when in fact it was nothing but lies since you can not and don't know 70,000 job applicants that applied for the job..

Please keep your silly lies to yourself..
grin grin A classic reaction of the defeated! Resort to insults and attack the person that crashed your house of nonsensical conjectures.

You are empty bro don't be deceived by the pyrrhic heed they pay you on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 4.58MILLION Nigerians Became Jobless, Is GEJ Still Clueless??? Reno Omokri by 989900: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2016
luvinhubby:

[s]Causes & effects you said?

When Buhari took office & started travelling, we were hearing 'Nigeria is broke', 'Nigerians are corrupt' etc.
What did you think the effects of such utterances will be?

Is GEJ or Nigerians to be blamed for not saving? We used our 2 yrs budget equivalent to subsidize our fuel consumption in 4 yrs when he told us it was a bad idea and removed, we fought him to restore the subsidy.. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

Buhari has round pegs in square holes. A lawyer heads the ministry of works & power. Another lawyer is heading the ministry of budget & national planning, what wonders are you expecting?

The problem was not the price of crude, Buhari refused to devalue our currency when he was told, he did that one year late & that is what we are suffering today.[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moussa Faki Mahamat Visits Osinbajo (Photos) / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’ / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.