Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Very Funny:- What Akpos Did To His Father Here Will Keep You Laughing All Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny:- What Akpos Did To His Father Here Will Keep You Laughing All Day (987 Views)

Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. / 14 Funny Quote That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears / 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny:- What Akpos Did To His Father Here Will Keep You Laughing All Day by McAkpos: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
LAUGH OUT LOUD WITH REPNAIJA.COM
DAD:- Akpos, if Mr John asks after me, tell him I’m not around. How will you tell him when he comes, because I know you are funny?
AKPOS:- When he comes, I will say my daddy said I should tell you he is not around.
DAD:- Idiot! Just tell him, he is not around. Ok!?
AKPOS:- Yes, daddy.
[When Mr John arrived…]
MR JOHN:- Akpos, where is your daddy?
AKPOS:- He is not around.
MR JOHN:- When is he coming back?
AKPOS:- Wait let me go and ask him he didn’t tell me.
(Rushed into the room, shouting, daddy, daddy, when are you coming back?)
One Word For Akpos!!
http://repnaija.com/site_0/laugh-out-loud-with-repnaija.xthml

(1) (Reply)

Some Granny Funny So Funny.... / Aisha Buhari Vs Akpos Kitchen Joke Animation By A Nairalander / What Was The Worst Beating Your Parent Ever Gave You And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.