Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari (583 Views)

Attend To Hunger In The Country And Leave Me Alone - Fayose To Buhari / Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari / I Can’t Sell Myself To Pay Salaries, Fayose Tells Striking Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by lamzybaby: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has called on President
Mohammadu Buhari to listen to the cries of Nigerians and stop seeing
those with opinions different from his own as threats to his hold on
power, saying;

“The reality our President must face now is that there
is too much hunger in the land, Nigerians are hungry, they are
suffering and the President should rather listen to those who are
more knowledgeable than him in terms of management of the country’s
economy instead of seeing them as threats.”

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/listen-nigerians-theres-much-hunger-country-fayose-tells-buhari/
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Luckylife(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Governor Ayodele Fayose pls express your words in writing because baba went to London to repair his ears months ago . He recently made it clear to traditional rulers .
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Anoti1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
Unfortunately, d ear surgery he went to UK 4 was not successful. He's still DEAF. sad
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Mynd44: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by DropShot: 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
This incompetent modo is seriously seeking the president's attention.

Who needs advice from a motor park tout parading as governor?
grin
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by Chugavey(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
He can't hear, put it in writing.
Re: Listen To Nigerians, There’s Too Much Hunger In The Country, Fayose Tells Buhari by faladeSM1132(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
DropShot:
This incompetent modo is seriously seeking the president's attention.

Who needs advice from a motor park tout parading as governor?
grin
I don't like the guy called Fayose but true remain as bitter, and i think he's saying the fact because the hunger they hunt people for our land seriously now,
Let everybody start shouting to God to Help Us force buhari to do normal and if he refuses to do the will of God let Almighty God do the next as he did to the lion king of old Eagpt and the lion master called Abacha,
Please forgive me if i offend any fan of PMB.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Offer Undergradate,Masters,Phd Scholarship 2 Girl Who's Best WAEC Result / The True Meaning Of Recession – Reuben Abati / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, Call For Patience To Survive Economic Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.