Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

Am In Problem - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In Problem (5122 Views)

Help A Sister In Problem Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In Problem by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:
thanks, she called her mum yesterday and told her she should stop using witchcraft on her which I think is wrong, but the mother replied her if I don't marry her another man will marry her.

It doesn't seem to me like you are ready for marriage if you'll run to your mother to ask pastor who you should marry. People like you go abroad and marry one yeye oyinbo woman without asking pastor if her mother is a witch. Do you see how you and your family, pastor inclusive, are wrecking the poor girl's home. You've already sown a seed of discord between her and her mother. You know what I do when all these fake sorcerers tell me their fake 'God said' story? I tell them to ask God to tell me by Himself; after all I'm His child.

1 Like

Re: Am In Problem by Funjosh(m): 4:31am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:
thanks, she called her mum yesterday and told her she should stop using witchcraft on her which I think is wrong, but the mother replied her if I don't marry her another man will marry her.

Tell her to stop creating enemity between she and her mum it is for her own good. The witch that didnt kill her from childhood that even allow her to sleep and have baby with you. Please talk sense to her

2 Likes

Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2016
cococandy:

Oh the girl is even a stupid girl.

Y'all deserve each other.
pls learn how to talk without insult, I think in that manner you will not display your complex negative side. Thanks
Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Funjosh:

Tell her to stop creating enemity between she and her mum it is for her own good. The witch that didnt kill her from childhood that even allow her to sleep and have baby with you. Please talk sense to her
yea thanks I told her to call her mum and apologise in which she did yesterday and the woman prayed for her, my dad has put an end to all saying of the prophet of doom. All is now back to normal. Thanks
Re: Am In Problem by cococandy(f): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:
yea thanks I told her to call her mum and apologise in which she did yesterday and the woman prayed for her, my dad has put an end to all saying of the prophet of doom. All is now back to normal. Thanks

I hope your father in the quiet of their bedroom will find time to talk to your mother. She seems like a trouble maker. Already plotting how to take the child from the mother. What kind of person does that? Reveals a lot about the kind of person she is.

And yes that girl is a stupid girl. No apologies.
Re: Am In Problem by ijeshaboy: 6:59am On Sep 02, 2016
kITATITA:

It doesn't seem to me like you are ready for marriage if you'll run to your mother to ask pastor who you should marry. People like you go abroad and marry one yeye oyinbo woman without asking pastor if her mother is a witch. Do you see how you and your family, pastor inclusive, are wrecking the poor girl's home. You've already sown a seed of discord between her and her mother. You know what I do when all these fake sorcerers tell me their fake 'God said' story? I tell them to ask God to tell me by Himself; after all I'm His child.
please I never asked my mum to pray, it was the during a prayer session in a church that the fake prophet spill all the rubbish. They have ruined so many homes, my dad has warn my mum not to bring such issue into the family again.
Re: Am In Problem by cococandy(f): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2016
ijeshaboy:
my dad has warn my mum not to bring such issue into the family again.
He's a good man. Thumbs up to him. If I were you I'd be a daddy's boy.
Re: Am In Problem by pickabeau1: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
bellong:

Hello bro.. quite an age.. trust you are fine

Thanks o... im fine sir
How is everyone and all
Re: Am In Problem by zeb04(f): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
cococandy:

Oh the girl is even a stupid girl.

Y'all deserve each other.
hahahahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis / Who Needs A Female Roommate In Ajah Or Lekki / How To "Emasculate" A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.