Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help A Sister In Problem Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Sister In Problem Please (1801 Views)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife / Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dearest Nlanders, help a fellow nairaland pay house rent we suppose to renew our rent since february 2014, and our landlord has given till a week to pack for completing a year, with out paying pls dearest people help me before i and my family go homeless, my husband lost his job for a year and six months now though trying his hand in a little things that hardly feeds us well, we want to go a smaller apartment till when things get beter, the landlord needs his money which is his right, plsss help
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by kayboy4y(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
Your first ever post. sad shocked shocked shocked It's so hard to blv tins like dis cos Nigerians have been scammed using various pitiful means. May God be with you if it's true.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by ifyalways(f): 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Things really hard for this country.

So, you guys now want to move to a cheaper accomodation right? How cheap and where ie location?

It is well.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
kayboy4y:
Your first ever post. sad shocked shocked shocked It's so hard to blv tins like dis cos Nigerians have been scammed using various pitiful means. May God be with you if it's true.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Delicacim post=30922477][/quote]God is my witness dear am in a terrible situation, thanks for ur prayer,
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by SAMBARRY: 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
You dey find post falentine money to pay for your debts abi? grin

ori e ti daru.morope otiyawere. Ibi to makusi lotiwayen cheesy

oniranu. Ahen maybe I should contact some nairaland big boys. Coogar Oya where are you. Pastor coogar come and pray for op and give him money grin

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 10:16am On Feb 21, 2015
kayboy4y:
i have been a nairlander since early 2012, i decided to creat a new id for personal reason,
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by kayboy4y(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Delicacim:
i have been a nairlander since early 2012, i decided to creat a new id for personal reason,
Only you with more than one accounts. Anyways, use the old one and let's see how reliableand sincere you're. Tnxs
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by kayboy4y(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Delicacim:
...but hope there's positive response from people already?
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
kayboy4y:

...but hope there's positive response from people already?
no one for now, my cousin promise to help but that for now he is expecting money, our landlord has tried that is why his lawyer is not giving us breathing space, the will of God must prevail. Thanks
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by EfemenaXY: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

oniranu.
Ahen maybe I should contact some nairaland big boys. Coogar Oya where are you. Pastor coogar come and pray for op and give him money grin

angry angry angry

Translate the bolded jare, lemme get the full gist.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by greatgod2012(f): 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
Using your real moniker is the only thing that can make people believe in you, and hence attract sympathy.

We all know that things are really hard in the country, but hiding under new moniker may make people believe you're a scam.

And please, that does not mean i'm guaranting you specially. I only offer to advise and actually i logged in basically for this.

It is well!
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by greatgod2012(f): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
SAMBARRY:

oniranu. Ahen maybe I should contact some nairaland big boys. Coogar Oya where are you. Pastor coogar come and pray for op and give him money grin

do you know her personally?

If no, those names calling are really uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by Delicacim: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
greatgod2012:
Using your real moniker is the only thing that can make people believe in you, and hence attract sympathy.

We all know that things are really hard in the country, but hiding under new moniker may make people believe you're a scam.

And please, that does not mean i'm guaranting you specially. I only offer to advise and actually i logged in basically for this.

It is well!
why will i be a scam? To clear your doubt am check Godsbaby1, ur sympathy is welcome, am not a scam am for real, i desperately need help, thanks
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by greatgod2012(f): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Delicacim:
why will i be a scam? To clear your doubt am check Godsbaby1, ur sympathy is welcome, am not a scam am for real, i desperately need help, thanks

i'm sorry please, i didn't call you a scam, i only advise that if people aint convinced enough through your moniker, it might as well look as a scam.
I pray that God will meet you and everyone of us at the point of our needs o.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by iykedare(m): 12:26am On Feb 22, 2015
SAMBARRY:

motor park tout

4 Likes

Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by SAMBARRY: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
same to you wink
iykedare:

motor park tout
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by SAMBARRY: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
madam so you cannot identify a scammer or potential internet 419 when you see one? cheesy

nothing personal,i just got emotional my dia cheesy
greatgod2012:

do you know her personally?

If no, those names calling are really uncalled for.
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by SAMBARRY: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
EfemenaXY:

angry angry angry

Translate the bolded jare, lemme get the full gist.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy never mind my sweery cheesy
Re: Help A Sister In Problem Please by veave(f): 11:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nne biko I don't have I'm very rich right now i had to chop bread to sleep. grin grin grin

Help will find you, ok?
Keep holding on...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pic: When He Tells His Wife That He Travelled To Malaysia But Did Not.. / What If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Cheated With Another Man? / What Age Is Ideal For Tor Kids To Start Doing The Dishes???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.