Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos (29474 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by TunezMediaTV: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
ROC Nation star, Justine Skye doesn't want Nigerians to intrude in her moment with Wizkid as she disabled comments on a new photo of her and starboy chief, Wizkid which she shared on gram, with the caption 'Missing my G'...

Tho she has since deleted the caption, furious Nigerians instead stormed her old posts to lash out at the 20-year-old Brooklyn star for blocking them from dropping their thoughts about their relationship... Like its their right...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/justine-skye-loved-up-with-wizkid-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
My advice for her, Child support checks don't work in Nigeria. A man will only give u what he dims fit for his child, if he feels like o.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by iamDaisy(f): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
kennygee:
My advice for her, Child support checks don't work in Nigeria. A man will only give u what he dims fit for his child, if he feels like o.
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by IamOpemipo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
And Nigerians had to go to her old post to comment abt a recent pic/post..talkin abt peeps with too mush wahala..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by SurefireFashion: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Acepen(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Opistorincos(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2016
The lady get sense no b small.. She dey run from Nigerians wahala
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
I jst love dem
They luk gud togeda
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by jessiecah(f): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
She's very fine o

3 Likes

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by herzern1(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
I support those posts.....

grin
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Category1: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
[size=13pt]seriously, I don't know who Justin Skye is(wizkid gf cul), but so far say na american artiste, naija go carry am for head like foolish people.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by africanjink(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Dandeson1(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
When she disables the comment, Nigerians walk into her old pic like

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Wizkid, Justin Skye and FP are like....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by veekid(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Only God knows when wizzy will dump this one too; that guy don't know how to love at all
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by celestialAgent(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by abokibuhari: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2016
jessiecah:
She's very fine o
Fine face kiss thats if you the one cool
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Princenady(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
please how will this reduce the price of Anambra rice from 15k to d normal 8k. Anyway she chop bellefull sha......

1 Like

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Bgorgeous: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
kennygee:
Omoh u suppose be pastor
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Wey the love up? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by joystickextend1(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Nice one cool..
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by complete1(m): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
ARE U THE FIRST TO HAVE A G" Infact take the whole alphabet grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by tellwisdom: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
No be this small boi born two children of late?...chineke mehh embarassed....Nigeria women no get shame o sad
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by jessiecah(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

Fine face kiss thats if you the one cool

Thanksss smiley
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by freecocoa(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
I can't explain it but I just don't like them together. angry
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
Maybe I'll deactivate my IG account and kuku stay NL or I deactivate my NL account and permanently move to IG. Since I get same picture stories from both

NL is the new IG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by abokibuhari: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2016
jessiecah:

Thanksss smiley
before i follow you and you follow back, are you pro-pdp or pro-apc?
Re: Justine Skye Loved Up With Wizkid In New Photos by emamos: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Is Pregnant With Their Third Child / Singer Dencia Is About To Freeze Her Eggs / "Why I Can’t Date Or Marry Man That Can Cook" – Former GWR Holder Hilda Baci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.