Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open (44323 Views)

Lupita Nyong'o Flaunts Her Thighs At 'black Panther' Movie Premiere (PICS) / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Lupita N’yongo Is Dating Mobolaji Dawodu, Nigerian Fashion Designer(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by handysuzy(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
They dont look happy together
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by delors(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
dude just wanna test the kitten

teamt0t0testers
Lol...I had the same thoughts man...she really ain't got nothing to offer that much n dude is dashingly attractive...lol. Free gift
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by gen2lpat(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is that pics from HYS 2? grin

They look good together.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by lielbree: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
That ass can definitely take a whooping! ! angry
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by lordkhalifa(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria Guys are like Diamond dazzling in the sky, our girls don't know our value and will never appreciate us, millions of pretty Ladies around the world wish they can have a Nigerian as her boo, some even fall victim to fraudsters while searching for Nigerian guy to love them, despite dis our girls don't value us. unless you have deep pocket,

sorry Mum I'm going to get u foreign daughter in-law

2 Likes

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by CSTR13: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
Damn. She is flat as hell. shocked
Kenya dudes be wishing all these Nigerian guys disappear from the face of the earth cheesy .
Naija Niggas smashing their best kenyan as$ grin
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by adedayoadedeji(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
EbukaLive:

The greatness of a AZZ is not in size but in beauty. Some very big AZZEZZ are so fucking hard and irritating and impossible to press successfully while some smaller counterparts might be the softest thing you will ever touch. My experience with AZZEZZ has made me come to the conclusion that it is not by size but by TEXTURE

so this one soft or hard now?

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by jordinsparkles(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
dude just wanna test the kitten

teamt0t0testers
nah you sabi.. Shey na fufu dey ur head ni?
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Skmoda360(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
peter1994:
Na wa o.

All these Ijaw / Calabari girls for Port Hacourt fine pass this Girl na

.lol, m not hating BTW
you sound like a woman

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
This babe is beautiful. I don't know why people are hating on her.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by CaptEColeJnr: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Even carbon paper nor black like this undecided
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by niggi4life(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
EbukaLive:

The greatness of a AZZ is not in size but in beauty. Some very big AZZEZZ are so fucking hard and irritating and impossible to press successfully while some smaller counterparts might be the softest thing you will ever touch. My experience with AZZEZZ has made me come to the conclusion that it is not by size but by TEXTURE
So how sure are you that Lupita's ass is not those strong ass? Abi u don press am before?

Oga shift left jor!!!!!!!

The smaller the ass the more stronger it is. Ass na flesh no be muscle

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Daddytyrese: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
this lupita is really overhyped she looks awful
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Muvacci(m): 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2016
cutesimplycalm:
Comments are reserved for nw bt seriously dis is a true definition of words and opposite

LOL. How do you mean?
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Doctoryoung(m): 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
EbukaLive:

#trutalk
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by DonaldGenes(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2016
EbukaLive:

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Akaewu: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2016
It is what it is

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Orikinla(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2016
She go sabi fork.
Dat's what Naija guys want pass. grin
See as she curve her booty.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Orikinla(m): 12:53am On Sep 01, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Nigeria Guys are like Diamond dazzling in the sky, our girls don't know our value and will never appreciate us, millions of pretty Ladies around the world wish they can have a Nigerian as her boo, some even fall victim to fraudsters while searching for Nigerian guy to love them, despite dis our girls don't value us. unless you have deep pocket,

sorry Mum I'm going to get u foreign daughter in-law
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by KanwuliaExtra: 2:44am On Sep 01, 2016
The man yellow with JAUNDICE? undecided
Hepatitis ABCDEFJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. . . . . . ALATTTT!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Giyerte(m): 5:00am On Sep 01, 2016
peter1994:
Na wa o.

All these Ijaw / Calabari girls for Port Hacourt fine pass this Girl na

.lol, m not hating BTW

Gat one Kalabari girl in my clazz here in Uniport, Dis girl is a goddess when it comes to beauty.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by MrCork: 5:08am On Sep 01, 2016
lordkit400:
Lupita Nyong'o and her new Nigerian boyfriend, GQ fashion editor Mobolaji Dawodu were spotted at the US Open watching a Serena Williams match.

Lupita stunned in a navy blue checkered crop top, which showed off her flawless decolletage.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/31/photos-lupita-nyongo-and-her-nigerian-boyfriend-mobolaji-dawodu-attend-us-open/

angry
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by MrCork: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2016
lordkit400:
Lupita Nyong'o and her new Nigerian boyfriend, GQ fashion editor Mobolaji Dawodu were spotted at the US Open watching a Serena Williams match.

Lupita stunned in a navy blue checkered crop top, which showed off her flawless decolletage.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/31/photos-lupita-nyongo-and-her-nigerian-boyfriend-mobolaji-dawodu-attend-us-open/

...cant she bleach? angry
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by peter1994(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2016
Skmoda360:

you sound like a woman

OK, well am not
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by kceewhyte(m): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2016
EbukaLive:

chai Ebuka!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
cool
Beautiful girl

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by ensamy(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016
Africa for Africa good choice

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by byvan03: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2016
This her dressing no make sense at all.
Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by kabillion(m): 8:35am On Sep 01, 2016
(L)Jupita™ she be like edede. She must b very tight down there.

1 Like

Re: Lupita Nyong'o And Her Boyfriend Mobolaji Dawodu Attend US Open by HajimeSaito(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
EbukaLive:

Bro please write a journal on the perfect azzz because e be like say you be sabi boy for dis azzz matter grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Zubby Michael Spends ₦8.5 Million At A Restaurant In Lagos / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.