Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) (800 Views)

Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Kenyan Pastor Caught Pants Down With Pregnant Sister-In-Law (Photos, Video) / My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello guys. This my little sister in-law she's 16yrs. I was in lagos last week for my big bro wedding. She told me she's in a society. She didn't get to tell anything again. So today I decided to ask her how she got into it. This the explanations she gave me. And she didn't tell me more. She said nobody is aware of it. Only me for now. Pls guys. How can I help her. She's in lagos am in abuja. She said she hate going to church. Even if she go she stays @the back.

Re: My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) by phensbassey: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
report to her family asap... your English tho
Re: My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 01, 2016
More

Re: My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Plss. Mod do the needful. @lalasticala

More

Re: My Little Sister In-law Is In Screte Society She Needs Photo(screen Chat) by mrZENographer: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2016
Lure her to the Lord's Chosen in Ijesha Bustop Lagos and God will deliver her.

Just the past week, God delivered a high ranking satanic agent who has destroyed millions of lives and rendered many churches worldly and useless. He sought to destroy The Lord's Chosen and strip it of the power of the holyghost. By was unwittingly arrested. He the head of the satanic kingdom in level 888, controlling all local and national demons. But the power in The Lord's Chosen struck him until he bowed. Today, he is a CHOSEN. I will post his full testimony on this forum later.

...In one of his striking words, he said 'there is no place in the kingdom of darkness maps in the world where you will not see a big red map in Nigeria Africa, which is THE LORD'S CHOSEN, signaling it is a very hot area. Many agents have come and failed.

(1) (Reply)

His Mother's Housemaid Was A Witch Who Tried To Kill Her / I Pity All The Nigerian Pastors Predicting Hillary Will Win. / Heavenly Angels, Their Names And Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.