Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone (1567 Views)

Gionee A1 defeats Google Pixel in Fast charge technology / Whatsapp Beta Brings Ability To Revoke Messages 5 Minutes Later / Infinix Launches Infinix Hot 4 And Now Selling At Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by digitalheadline(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Infinix Mobility has proved that it is here to stay when it comes to mid-range smartphones in the Nigerian market. To further prove its grip in the country, Infinix has unveiled its latest device, the Infinix NOTE 3 which the company claims to be the first ever smartphone with 5 minutes charge for 200 minutes talk time.

The unveiling into the Nigerian market was at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos with an event themed #JIMSbigthing and the event was in partnership with MTN and Jumia.

The Infinix NOTE 3 comes with a 6inch HD screen, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, Finger print sensor at the back, a water-cooling technology to prevent battery overheating powered by a 4500mAh battery and ofcourse the 5 Minutes fast charge technology which allows for 200 minutes talk time.
The Infinix NOTE 3 is fully preloaded with the XOS, Infinix’s latest user interface which runs with fast RAM speed, stylish gestures and fashionable wallpapers.

Present at the launch of the Infinix NOTE 3 are representatives of Infinix partners Jumia and MTN and speaking at the event, Bruno li, Regional country manager Infinix Mobility said , “We are very proud of our latest smartphone NOTE 3 and also the partnership for JIM with Jumia & MTN 2nd year in a row. We intend to make history with Infinix NOTE 3’s 5 Minutes fast charge technology and we are sure the product will be welcomed by our users and fans in Nigeria.”

In delight of the partnership with Infinix, Thomas Simonet Head of Vendor Management, Jumia stated “Today, Jumia is incredibly proud to team up again with Infinix and MTN, offering Note 3 with MTN data bundle exclusive to Jumia. More than ever, we want to help our customers and fans to afford top quality product and data at unbeatable prices through an effortless shopping experience.”

Read more: http://www.digitalheadlinez.com/2016/08/infinix-launches-its-5-minutes-fast.html

Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by naijafella(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
So what?
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Whizzcute(m): 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
ok
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Jafar1: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
Tecnology has made my Tecno M3 now look like a nokia torchlight angry embarassed
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by satelliteDISH(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
The news is not complete without stating the price of the phone.
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by zyphr(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Infinix really disappointed me with NOTE 3. I had hoped to upgrade from note 2 but with the specifications I saw on jumia, I will rather continue rocking my NOTE 2 till maybe NOTE 4.
No significant upgrades to warrant infinix slamming a huge price of almost 55000 naira on the note 3.
SIMILARITIES
*Same screen size,
*Same processor cores and speed,
*Same ram size (if you are using 2gig ram version) and
*Same back camera.
DIFFERENCES
The little differences are
*Improved display (the display of note 2 is still OK),
*Front camera, 5mp as against 2mp
*Battery, 4500mah as against 4040mah
*Fingerprint sensor (who Fingerprint epp)
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2016
These infinix people be releasing phone like bullets from an ak47.. when they release note 2 nan, dem come with 3 sharpaly again..

be like say these people no know say this times are hard undecided
Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Toluwani113: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2016
Infithief !

Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Another crap from infinix.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Launches Its 5 Minutes Fast Charge Technology Infinix NOTE 3 Smartphone by Jamesmatic(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
5 minutes!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Gurus Does Telegram App Supports Nokia Java Devices? / How Do I Become An Etisalat/mtn Trade Partner. Tell Me And Get My Token.. / Specs Of Innjoo Vision With Bezelless Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.