Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) (34670 Views)

Notorious Robber "POLICE" Arrested In Imo state. See Photos / Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos / Butcher Caught Robbing Drunk Night Clubbers In Ikeja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Ehn make dem butcher him too now... #eleribu eda
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by BlackPeni5: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2016
South west

3 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Marcus2(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmm, Afonjas at work cry

3 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by dannyben5: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by lurdkriss: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2016
See em face!!!chai
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by akfeas(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2016
This should be done to him before BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER everyday till his last day on earth.

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2016
are kidding me? that guy holding nokia torch phone was trying taking pic or what?
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by jegz25(m): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
ozuo!, shey Osun is in the south abi?,go back to kindergarten and learn states and capital, olodo Mallam
where osun dey?...abi na Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
ozuo!, shey Osun is in the south abi?,go back to kindergarten and learn states and capital, olodo Mallam

And he's the olodo? congrats, you just played yourself.

Osun state is on your head.

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2016
jegz25:
where osun dey?...abi na Niger republic
waste, sorry west grin

3 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Yasirarafat:
Southerners and wickedness

Bro the northerners are the worst.
U cant compare this to wat ur muslimistus colleagues are doin.
So stop dropin dumb islamatically induced statement.
Go n see wat ur hijabious fellow did to her step daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

And he's the olodo? congrats, you just played yourself.

Osun state is on your head.
No osun is in the south south, fellowship of ozuos

2 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:

Bro Osun na south na, no fall my hand o...
Abi u think say na north?

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Felixtuta(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Look at his face!!! There are some people you just don't Toch, because their spirit will hunt you down.

God save us from such death..
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
No osun is in the south south, fellowship of ozuos

Are you a nigerian? Geography lesson sket, Osun is in the South-West, which last time i checked is still in the south. Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by seguno2: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Maybe he is the one supplying the jazz that Baba Kabiru aka AreGbese is using to hold Osun people hostage psychologically?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Ozovehe65(m): 7:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Ritual killing cannot take SW Nigeria to anywhere. it's high time they stop sacrificing the blood of their people to gods. They voted for Buhari, they should hold him responsible. Everyday, at least 6 people are killed for ritual purpose in SW Nigeria.

Waiting concern buhari with this one naw?
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Nzeokafor:

Bro Osun na south na, no fall my hand o...
Abi u think say na north?
southwest and South are different,if it is the other side of.the Niger they say yeast, so why can't they clarify and say waste?or simply put afonja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Are you a nigerian? Geography lesson sket, Osun is in the South-West, which last time i checked is still in the south. Stop embarrassing yourself.
it's in the southern part of the West that's why it's called south west ****

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
it's in the southern part of the West that's why it's called south west ode!

no, its in the western part of the south, (once known as the southern pretectorate of nigeria). whats wrong with you? i cant believe i'm actually arguing about this. lol

There is no such thing as west-south.

3 Likes

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by nurseafrica: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2016
I came to check name and the name seem is highly in favour of the Awolowo brothers.
No de withheld name i smell a rat. Poster fit be Yellow bar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by omenkaGrazing: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Davido360(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
angry dis guy no be human being at all. make dem butcha the guy life also. btw happy new month every1
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

no, its in the western part of the south, (once known as the southern pretectorate of nigeria). whats wrong with you? i cant believe i'm actually arguing about this. lol

There is no such thing as west-south.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I know you must be laughing your ass out, and be wondering what I am high on, any way afonja would have been a better tag for the thread instead of grouping us together with the single Southerners phrase, to think northerners are the worse and see humans as meat, that Mallam had the guts to point fingers when infact the remaining 4 are pointing directly at him and his northerner brothers who kill people for petty reasons

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by gratiaeo(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2016
This news is incomplete. Sharing the body as how?
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2016
NANC(national association of name checkers) dubai branch.

Is he from the west?
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, I know you must be laughing your ass out, and be wondering what I am high on, any way afonja would have been a better tag for the thread instead of grouping us together with the single Southerners phrase, to think northerners are the worse and see humans as meat, that Mallam had the guts to point fingers when infact the remaining 4 are pointing directly at him and his northerner brothers who kill people for petty reasons

Congrats, you just played yourself again. You want us to group you separately yet you just referred to the equally, if not more diverse north as an entity? you're referring to all of us as northerners yet you want us to take our time to label your regions? Hypocrisy.

Heres what i think, i think we are crude because we lack proper education but deep down we have good intentions. I think you are more educated but yet commit heinous acts because deep down you have a disease of the heart and its entrenched in your dna's, well most of you.
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by innolala(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2016
If u live by d sword u av to die by d sword. Wat r dey waiting 4 cut him too
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Congrats, you just played yourself again. You want us to group you separately yet you just referred to the equally, if not more diverse north as an entity? you're referring to all of us as northerners yet you want us to take our time to label your regions? Hypocrisy.

Heres what i think, i think we are crude because we lack proper education but deep down we have good intentions. I think you are more educated but yet commit heinous acts because deep down you have a disease of the heart and its entrenched in your dna's, well most of you.
ouch! let's talk about hypocrisy in relation to this topic, you were quick to gyrate on this thread and call Southerners criminal, yet you forget that your brother kill for no reason, infact staying in the north is like walking on a timed bomb especially on a Friday, so please enlighten us on this thread about the good intentions the north.has for other regions, because I am very sure if there was anything like e-dagger my comment would have been tagged blasphemy judging from your reply and I should be bleeding by now

1 Like

Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Fake news
Re: Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo) by mascot87(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2016
jiinxed:
he's obviously from the brown-roof republic. sophisticated apes. **spits

The guy is from Anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide / Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / Gunmen Kill Man Celebrating His Birthday In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.