Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens (47346 Views)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by Nickymezor(f): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Tnx fr d info OP.
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by 99foxxy(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2016
On point...
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by obynaDmob(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
One said i shud put off the fone pata pata..kilode undecided
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by anitank(f): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
freshvine:
Abeg.. I've to adhere as a matter of necessity.

The worst news from the pilot I don't wish to hear is "ladies and gentlemen, all be calm we've lost radar signal cheesy
Lol!! They actually lose radar signal all the time especially flying over the Atlantic
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by amagunnerfan: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2016
And even a rookie techie person can hack a phone that the owner refuses to put on flight mode while on air.
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by Chidamsy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
SEC...My mavro grows like grass. grin
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by grandlexuz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
pendusky:
I was using my phone during take off, the no smiling Aero Air hostess came and ask me, Do you want me to cease your phone

But Dana Air hostess was smiling and ask me to please turn my phone into airplane mode grin grin I quickly obliged...

When I read the catastrophe that could caused, I will simply put my phone in airplane mode immediately I get a seat beside window and calling my people that I am on my way. grin

Bros leave that thing. You no get passport and nova enter plane before. Hahaha
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by prince985(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
hèhèhè...dis is funny because it is your money they use to pay d pilots
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by Lexusgs430: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
agbajesaid:
If i may ask, which network works @ 12,000ft above sea level. Tnx

Spirit Network
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by samuel19222(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
abbeyty:

NO, cuz he saw a white girl on the plane

Hmmmm, nah so
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by prettybetty25(f): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
The number 1 educating post I have ever seen on NL,kudos OP. Lesson to shit posters,anyways every1 cannot reason the same way
Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by pendusky(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
grandlexuz:

Bros leave that thing. You no get passport and nova enter plane before. Hahaha

Bro you are right grin But I don't need passport to travel between states in the country for official duties

1 Like

Re: If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens by Alech101(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
nice one...beautiful piece

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? / TECNO Camon 17 Pro (125,000) Vs Redmi Note 10 Pro (124,000), Which Should U Buy? / Glo Data Awoof- Get 5.2GB For N100 And 10.4GB For N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.