Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta (63488 Views)

14-year-old Girl Raped & Murdered Buried In Anambra (Obituary Poster) / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Obituary Poster Of A 10-Year-Old Boy Beaten, Tortured And Starved To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by DaviiiD(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by udysweet(f): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
The heart of man? Desperately wicked! Me wey can't kill chicken,yet some people murder without flinching! Why ia he pleading now? Let the deceasd ghost haunt him!
Nsa mmi o,Abasi mmi akan idiok mkpo lol.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by saaedlee: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
udysweet:
The heart of man? Desperately wicked! Me wey can't kill chicken,yet some people murder without flinching! Why ia he pleading now? Let the deceasd ghost haunt him!
Nsa mmi o,Abasi mmi akan idiok mkpo lol.

Uduak how far
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Folzye(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ppl will be blaming devil, I sure say devil self go don tire
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by olamds(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
The consequence of sin is.........
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by IceDude(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
pachukwu16:
What a world. May God forgive him. What more can I say...
Forgive who? Bros abeg nor make me vex!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by DIVINE78: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pure and applied wickedness.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Gkemz: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
What greed for money can cause. He probably might have done this because of money issues.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by godwin120alex: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
So so sad
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chosen1984:
Bros we are iN ENDTIME
cain killed abel, the same reason though, nothing is new under the sun
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by ebene4nija: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
He should go and dance Hip Hop music
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by udysweet(f): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
saaedlee:

Uduak how far
Do I know this Saheed?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Hunterone(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Folzye:
Ppl will be blaming devil, I sure say devil self go don tire
anything evil on earth is caused by the devil, if not devil, adam and eve would have been living peaceful till now, so devil is to be blame
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by saaedlee: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
udysweet:

Do I know this Saheed?

Yes,
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by dokJ: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
almost always those that kill end up being caught and killed eventually. May God help humans.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
So what next?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by LorDBolton(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
DjAndroid:
And who said we are not in the end time?

Oga e don Tey wey people dey kill demselves...

What about the over 5million people who died during WW2... wasn't that end time?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
It is such a pity the investigators on site cannot even speak proper english.. all i hear is see im yansh.. na im yansh be dat and im skull pour kemikal
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by FTBOY: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
the cameraman is a douchebag!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Folzye(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Zceesneh:
anything evil on earth is caused by the devil, if not devil, adam and eve would have been living peaceful till now, so devil is to be blame

Dude, hear yourself... So when you have the knowledge of good and evil and you choose evil. You still blame the devil like u had no choice, please don't quote me again b4 you claim it's the devil
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by spie42(m): 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]what can I say??
To d dead-RIP[s][/s]
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Yinkatolu: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Folzye:

Dude, hear yourself... So when you have the knowledge of good and evil and you choose evil. You still blame the devil like u had no choice, please don't quote me again b4 you claim it's the devil
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
U ASKING THE QUESTION TUPAC ALREADY ANSWERED..
Fabulosdave01:
is it a curse to be black?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by seyluv(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmmmm...wickedness of d wicked ..
Wat shall it profits a man who killed his business partner, seized his goods and was latter caught.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by AreaFada2: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Evil everywhere. RIP sir.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by udysweet(f): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
saaedlee:

Yes,
Ok
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by RUTHH1(f): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Why is he begging? When he killed a fellow human being, did he have mercy? If the deceased begged wld he have listened? So he loves his life, yet took another...DEATH PENALTY PLS!....Sad story cry
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Folzye:

u won't understanding
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by DjAndroid: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
LorDBolton:

Oga e don Tey wey people dey kill demselves...

What about the over 5million people who died during WW2... wasn't that end time?

Ok. Kontinu.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Man Who Was Killed By His Business Partner In Delta by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
The demon deserves jungle justice!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Set Ablaze For Possession Of Quran In Lagos / Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) / Cultist Shot During Bloody Clash In Delta Begs Residents To Save His Life. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.