Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? (463 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Nkataa Ends The Year In Style As They‎ celebrate Their Achievements "‎ / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by Jeffobinna1(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Please help me people in nairaland i am dying pf this problem and i need advice and help. I am currently in europe and i have my friend in Nigeria that wanted us to do business over a year now. I borrowed money with my passport because i trusted this friend and sent to him and this money has been going on interest. This guy ate this money for over 16 months now and am in a very big problem now,i have been calling him and when he pick up my calls he does not say something reasonable,he is currently in Lagos and i don't know the particular place but my brothers knows where the parents are residing in Abia state. I have reported to the dad yet nothing has been done and the interest going on thos money is killing me silently because of trust. I am not in Nigeria but i have my family there. PLEASE HELP ON HOW I CAN GET THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY EVEN IF IT WILL MAKE ME HARM THIS GUY I DON'T CARE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN VERY SELFISH TO EAT SUCH BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY. HELP PLEASE NO INSULT.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Please advice on how to get this money,from esperienced people or matured mind. I will appreciate.
Re: How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by soberdrunk(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2016
The first step in debt recovery is knowing whether the debtor is "willing" to pay, if the debtor is "willing" but not "capable" then you need to be more patient but if the debtor is "capable" but not "willing" then its time for what i call operation 'HELLFIRE'. Operation 'hellfire' is simply making the debtors life a living hell until he pays your money, create enough awareness, tell everybody that knows him that he is owing you, when i say "everybody", i mean "EVERYBODY" E.g all his friends, enemies, colleagues, neighbors, family, inlaws, church members, pastor, village people, neighboring village people, club members, classmates, facebook friends, twitter followers, instagram followers, all his social media followers and their followers, after this level of awarness shame is supposed to make him pay but if he turns out to be a shamless fellow then its time to bring in the 'fear factor'. Threaten him in every evil way possible, if "shame" and "fear" doesnt make him pay you then am afraid your money is as good as 'gone' cause if you use the authories, you should know..................................... If you collect the money nor forget to come back and buy me four 'cold' bottles of gulder as thank you grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by Jeffobinna1(m): 2:19am On Sep 01, 2016
Thanks mehn. I have done all this,even to treaten him with shrine yet no way. I don't know what next to do,he wants to pay me but i think someone is advicing him not to do so.
Re: How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by cybercares(m): 4:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Report him to EFCC Nigeria... https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/ they can help you track him down and get your money.
Re: How Can I Get A Guy Owing Me For A Year In Nigeria? by Jeffobinna1(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Thank you bro. I will try this today. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Kind Of Agreement Should I Enter Into / Attend This Training On Soap Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.