Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) (2043 Views)

Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by bnanzip(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgkX2RHIvfI
The Founder of Facebook says Nigerian Jollof Rice and Pounded yam taste really great and delicious and he knows how Nigerians in America are missing the delicious recipes. He said he had to taste both.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by HungerBAD: 4:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Makes sense.

Pounded Yam and Jollof is a winner anyday.

I mean anyday.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by jessiecah(f): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah...he said he was told not to compare the jollof with that of other neighbouring countries

I say he was told well grin grin

Ghana

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2016
Simplicity at its peak.

God Bless Mark Zuckerberg God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by corisande: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Lol @ he doesn't't come to Nigeria often so he ate the snail
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by Peezie07(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2016
jessiecah:
Yeah...he said he was told not to compare the jollof with that of other neighbouring countries

I say he was told well grin grin

Ghana
You've got lovely eyes. Me like kiss

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by jessiecah(f): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Peezie07:

You've got lovely eyes. Me like kiss

Thank youuu smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Says Nigerian Pounded Yam And Jollof Rice Is Great (video) by Peezie07(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2016
jessiecah:

Thank youuu smiley
You just earned a follower.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get This Disposable Cup / Why Cook Not Cooker. / Pls Help, I Need A Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.