Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Exclusive: ‘I Married My Best Friend’ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exclusive: ‘I Married My Best Friend’ (525 Views)

An Exclusive Interview With Adati Dimas Face Of Independence Nigeria / The Suit: A Gentleman Best Friend + Tips On Wearing It / My Best And Worst Dressed Celebs At The Grammys 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: ‘I Married My Best Friend’ by greentrends: 5:36am On Sep 01, 2016
The newlywed mom-to-be chats exclusively to DRUM about her marriage, family and impending motherhood.

Nandi, who married musician Zakes Bantwini earlier this year, says she and her spouse took marriage counselling sessions before they said “I do”.

“Zakes and I went for many sessions of marriage counselling before tying the knot. Those sessions were very insightful into what married life is like, and also preparing to make that transition from being someone’s boyfriend or girlfriend to becoming someone’s husband or wife. I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of embarking on the journey of marriage,” Nandi tells us.

When they married, many people were surprised but Nandi says she and Zakes had always known they wanted to spend their lives together. The fashion designer/musician says the added benefit is how happy her parents are for them and how they adore Zakes.

“My mom and dad are obsessed with my husband,” she gushes. “They love him and see him as their son. They are happy for us as a couple. I am so grateful our families love each other. Thank God because I have heard stories of some families who don’t get along, and that makes stuff hard for the couple.”

Despite everything going on in her life, including a new show on BET called The A-list, her clothing line Colour and being a new wife, Nandi says her biggest project right now is becoming a mom.

“This is my biggest project so far. I am excited and looking forward to it,” she adds.

Grab your copy of DRUM this week, on sale on Friday, for more on Nandi’s marriage.Read more at:http://www.marieaustralia.com/cocktail-dresses | http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses

(1) (Reply)

Stand Out In Style / Get Your Skin Looking Flawless @ A Discount / Five Essential Beauty Stores For Online Shopping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.