Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Scam In School Of Dental Nursing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scam In School Of Dental Nursing (553 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. / UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam In School Of Dental Nursing by steeltu(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Please I will like to put it to your attention of the fraud going on at the School of Dental Nursing in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. A friend was given an admission letter which he picked with N20,000 (Non-Refundable fee) without any receipt, and was told it will cover for Uniform, Log Books, Badges and ID Card, after payment he was told the school fees is going to be N69,000, which will be paid at the beginning of each academic session; Furthermore he's to make a payment for the following: School Activity: N23,000, First Aid course: N10,000, Verification: N5,000 per result sitting. My able body kindly verify this steps and don't let some group of people keep siphoning money from Poor individuals in the name of education.

Concerned citizen.

(1) (Reply)

OOU 2nd Batch Admission List 2016/2017 Released - / What Do I Need As A University Fresher / Share Your Bad Experiences In The Examination Hall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.