Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] (64071 Views)

Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" / Daniella Okeke's Flaunts Butt In Red Pants (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Kayoski(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2016
" I love u with or without pant, who says that
"
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by NaLaugh: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2016
Leave my lady Simi alone.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by gbishman: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2016
A tramp is a tramp
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by muareal: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Say fans wey dey para for her no know say na part of wetin we carry recorgnise our own yeyebrities for this side of the world be dat
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by geogift(f): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2016
hope her account wasn't hacked
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
So simi yaff Join Bad Gang!!!....OTI YAWO IKA KAN O WODI EH ANYMORE(In Falz Voice)
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by stiflerdrug: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Simi grin please next time don't wear pant.. Mbok show us nude biko cool

I one see wetin ycee dey chop grin grin
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by fortunateice(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Anyway i go anything i do people dey talk about me.... Na today, some have done more worst than this naw...
Na only 16 seconds the whole video be? Abi na the part wey you concentrate on be that.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
That is not simi undecided
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
Simi have changed from this good girl to making unnecessary headlines. angry Industry dey change people oo.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Maweezy96(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2016
hahahahhaha...dat guy was like ''pata lasan''
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Jazzyfizi(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
she should be careful d way she sit nxt time becos she is a role model to many
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by holuwatobhy(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
People are experiencing eclipse,our own is not doing is not even showing.who broke it?
Who spoilt it? Some should touch the switch Biko...
# Buhari
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Guyman02: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce1:

if thats you in your profile, I must confess you're very very beautiful.
You keep checking the profile of females here are you looking for a wife? wink

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Kobicove(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Make una mind una own business! angry
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by depumpin(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2016
oh my Gad.. Abeg show us ur punana
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by danidee10(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2016
CHOPUP411:
What is their problem

Nairaland and amebo

So you've found another picture grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by BABANGBALI: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
See as she wake up my preek. Stoopid girl
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by TIDDOLL(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Simi wey bin dey sing Gospel befor cryshe aff joined Bad gang finish*
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:
Disgusting, I wonder weiten ycee see for this one body wen be like old meat.
he is not in love with her body but with her voice and songs.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by repogirl(f): 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Haaa! Simi has becometh a baddest geh ooo shocked. Ycee don dey influence am, he flashes his underwear and she is doing the same too. Warrisdis for goodness sakes?!
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Kingsley1000(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
Jarizod:
some people* will say "that's her way of giving back to the community" smiley
lol....funny boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] Lady JAGABAN #softwork
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Fact007(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
She really need Ycee licking that why her under G P***y is open for him
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by hymanflex(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Airforce1:

all of us dey here dey look person pant, you dey look person face.
if them arrest you now, you go say you no know.

( in private) The girl fine no be small oooo.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Daddytyrese: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2016
flexyfit:
it's her life...live it the way it pleases u simi....
by showing her undies abi.. well done
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by kokoA(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Her fingers doesn't fit her face.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by hymanflex(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
.... in ajebutter's voice, " all the good girls have join gang, they are playing keyboard, flashing their pants, bad Gang"
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by luvme0702: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Jeez her nails are horrible sha. Why nah? Didn't even notice her undies.
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
she is 3beautiful,she looks gud like fresh okro served with eba,natural beautin,no make up rubbish, chaaiiii uwanemoo I feel like chopping her with tuwo.
Airforce1:

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Nickymezor(f): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm, this is serious...was her account hacked I doubt if its truly her abeg... Simi is decent nw
Re: Fans Slam Simi For Showing Her Pants [PICS+VIDEO] by Adalberto(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
so she no for wear pant abi or is it ur pant?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade, Denrele At A Beach Party In Dubai (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Lady Grabs Mr Eazi By His Waist & Moans (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.