Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH (806 Views)

LUTH Security Shuts Hospital Gate To Prevent Protesting Doctors From Moving Out / Cost Of Dental Braces In Nigeria / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH by steeltu(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Please I will like to put it to your attention of the fraud going on at the School of Dental Nursing in Lagos University Teaching Hospital. A friend was given an admission letter which he picked with N20,000 (Non-Refundable fee) without any receipt, and was told it will cover for Uniform, Log Books, Badges and ID Card, after payment he was told the school fees is going to be N69,000, which will be paid at the beginning of each academic session; Furthermore he's to make a payment for the following: School Activity: N23,000, First Aid course: N10,000, Verification: N5,000 per result sitting. My able body kindly verify this steps and don't let some group of people keep siphoning money from Poor individuals in the name of education.

Concerned citizen.
Re: Scam On Going At The School Of Dental Nursing LUTH by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Its not a scam, verify things properly before naming it a scam, you might be discouraging some people about going to the school.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Longest Living Conjoined Twins / Çan Someone Recommend Herbs To Treat Hyperthyroidism / Endometriosis - The Invisible Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.