Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? (20315 Views)

Solar Eclipse In Abuja. Students Catching A Glimpse Of The Annular Eclipse / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used / HEAVY RAIN DOWNPOUR IN LAGOS: What Is The Situation Of Things In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by amikeem(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Hello over, amikeem reporting from Kwara, the sky is more brighter than haters future here.... we wait but nothing like anullar eclipse show up.

1 Like

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Heavy rain again? shocked cheesy

Wish u the best this new mont boo, kiss our pre wedding pics loading. grin grin
yes yes yes. We must tie the knot by Nov grin cheesy
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Alexissanchez18(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
No eclipse here, a sunny morning.Reporting from Yelwa, Bauchi state.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by SuperBlack: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2016
frankobaba:
Here in Port Harcourt
It's a big Lie. I'm also in PH. And nothing have happen.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Abuja

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by SuperBlack: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
Jacksonville:
It's currently happening here in PH, but it's not really dark.

It's inclusive
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
It wasn't really dark here in delta. I think it's just a partial eclipse...

But the way it was here, you dare not look at it as it could blind someone. So, I used a thick handkerchief to cover my eyes and was watching through it.

The moon was moving slowly and immediately it meets up with the sun, it gets very bright... That was what I observed.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by PencilBox: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
akp202:
was it d same delta State where I am.. ..currently happening but not that dark
currently happening?
ha! cheesy
even Lagos- the target spot, is yet to see a thing.

I'm reporting live from Effurun Delta state.
though d daylight seemed a big dim than usual... but I saw nothing.

@ all..

what's the difference between Annular eclipse and Eclipse of the moon??
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by wellstryme(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
It was visible here for like 5minutes here in Lagos..I looked with my unclad eyes..So I couldn't view it for a long period so not take to risks.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by phensbassey: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
phensbassey reporting from akwa ibom...onma LGA...no sign of eclipse...OVER....
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by bestSOUL32(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
report live 4rm osun D WEATHER IS CLEAR NO SIGN OF TARGET YET.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Abasanto(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
I never see anything here oooo in uyo....

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by kunlexbaba45(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2016
Daddytyrese:
am surprised it's raining here in ilorin kwara state..
Were u c rain for ilorin. Wch Area re u reporting frm
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by PencilBox: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
akp202:
currently happening?
ha! cheesy
even Lagos- the target spot, is yet to see a thing.

I'm reporting live from Effurun Delta state.
though d daylight seemed a bit dim than usual... but I saw nothing.

@ all..

what's the difference between Annular eclipse and Eclipse of the moon??
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
yes yes yes. We must tie the knot by Nov grin cheesy
Hehehehehehehehe by fire by force,tie must knot. grin grin

Hope u good today?
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Here in Sokoto I see nothing

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Magma101: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Which part of Port Harcourt? I live in Port Harcourt, I have have been searching for it, even with a touch light we can't find any thing.

kingsochinedu:
Happening live in port Harcourt
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by afeez5808(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Seen live at OAU ile-ife

3 Likes

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
The weather looks Normal Here and Nothing seems to be happening as at the time of filing this Report,i think the Eclipse is Also INCONCLUSIVE, Remeber its BUHARI's regime.

I Am Sam Reporting Live From My UpHill residence In Minna Niger State Nigeria,Over to you at the studios

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Kayodeblaze:
#ilorin

Which Ilorin? The same Ilorin wey i dey?
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Daddytyrese: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
kunlexbaba45:

Were u c rain for ilorin. Wch Area re u reporting frm
reporting live from GRA onikanga it has stopped tho
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Tayomi37(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Cristal clear in makurdi 45% obstruction as @ 9:20am
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by MrKamar(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
All I can see is eclipse of the rain grin here in Ketu , magodo, Lagos. first it was the moon that was missing, now it's the eclipse
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by akpaaba: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Seen clearly in Aba around 8.30am till 9.40am.

What a great site to behold.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehehe by fire by force,tie must knot. grin grin

Hope u good today?
whether tie knot or knot tie both must sha join cheesy as long as knot tie and tie knot, ba wahala

Yea, I'm fantastically good
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Magma101: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
E be like say na you dey talk lie for Nigeria

Kingzy4pep:
It wasn't really dark here in delta. I think it's just a partial eclipse...

But the way it was here, you dare not look at it as it could blind someone. So, I used a thick handkerchief to cover my eyes and was watching through it.

The moon was moving slowly and immediately it meets up with the sun, it gets very bright... That was what I observed.
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Arthaus(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Reporting live from Onitsha, east of the river Niger, over. Eclipse observed and shots taken, over and out.

5 Likes

Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
whether tie knot or knot tie both must sha join cheesy as long as knot tie and tie knot, ba wahala

Yea, I'm fantastically good
I kuku dey prepare cheesy

Good to knw u r doing great
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Hysmady(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2016
Actually seeing the eclipse rite now,I'm even in the eclipse...Its actually eclipse of the I'm talking about here in Ikorodu cool
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by Disneylady(f): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
SirDavico:
Ths is Special Scientist SirDavico cool Reporting live from Benin city, Edo state. No sign of the target. Repeat, no sign of the target! sad
Roger that Agent SirDavico,

Abort mission, repeat, abort mission!
Make we go find daily bread abeg not some nonsense eclipse
Re: Anular Eclipse In Nigeria: What's The Situation Report In Your Area?? by guywitzerogal(m): 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
akp202:
na rain wan fall for ur side abeg. DAT s nt eclipse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Zoo Probes Cash-eating Gorilla / Oshiorenoya Agabi, Koniku Founder Is Changing Computing With His Microprocessors / Technology, A Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.