Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa (55590 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Yorubas Destabilizing Buhari's Government With FFK And Fayose ...Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by ExInferis(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2016
KahlDrogo:
"And if you insist on being their defender-in-
chief when were you appointed?"

And who appointed FFK spokesman for the Soutth or Igbos?? Aproko jatijati. gringrin

I can imagine my friend Ivory2009 biting his fingers wondering how to respond to this. grin

Ever since FFK tasted that bleached south yeast punni...he's lost his damned mind.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by merxi55(f): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2016
obailala:
Jesus Christ!! shocked

Reading through the entire conversation, I'm sure Reno would be extremely shocked and may even lose sleep tonight over the sort of psychopathic being FFK has degenerated to. How does a person like FFK even sleep at night?

Sometimes one begins to just wonder how a person like FFK with all his fine education and exposure degenerated to the sort of psychopathic, hate-filled being he is today; he's obviously sipping from the same polluted chalice as Nnamdi Kanu and his worshippers. Apparently FFK wants to stoke ethnic disaffection in Nigeria based on a simple opinion of a young American Mark Zuckerberg; probably when he asks Nigerians to "think and think," he's soliciting Nigerians to increase ethnic suspicion and hatred cos even Mr Zuckerberg is now conniving with the Hausas to marginalise and undermine southern Nigeria?

I just can't help but wonder how a person with the putrid soul of FFK rose to the levels he attained in life. Lawd hav merci! undecided
take it easy dearie!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by merxi55(f): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2016
giantstrides:
i don't understand Why FFK Can never have än intelligent argument without descending into slurs or mud slinging, that is where he trives and if you make the mistake of joining him in gutter Language, he Will best you there. he is a two faced idiioot .
forgive him please!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by shegz1(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Blind argument for FFK
Yoruba as also been added to Facebook language since more than six months ago.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by Funlordjnr: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2016
grin

All I could detect from the conversation were 2 corruption loving wailing otondos sqawking like market women over an issue that makes no sense!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2016
Just laughing....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by obailala(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Faraidi:
stop calling him names, you can't challenge him in English. He is entitled to his opinion.
English?.. speaking English? Is that a virtue?... We talking of a compulsive xenophobic patient and you are talking of English?... The point is simple, even if I dont like the hausas personally, did that simple statement by mark Zuckerberg really warrant those things vomited by the FFK?.... It's his opinion yeah, but when a notable person's opinion is so repugnant and capable of causing unnecessary inter-ethnic disaffection, then such a person's personal opinion cannot be entirely personal.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by ELITE12(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2016
@ FFK AND OMOKRI YOUR WRITEUP IS ALL A CONSPIRACY THEORY
YOUR HEARING VOICES IN YOUR HEAD'S...
MUST YOU BRING ETHNICITY OR RELIGION INTO THIS.....NAWA OOO I DON TIRE 4D KAYIN MENTALITY SOME NIGERIAN'S...GET OO....SHOWOOOO
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by abu99err(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2016
what sort of wicked and dangerous politics is this? ffk is sick and has a wicked soul.

the same ffk that was in APC praising Buhari!, Elrufai! Atiku! Almakura! etc

the same ffk that was a federal minister!? is now inciting the south against the north!

Nigeria that is fragile now as a result of the last election is what ffk wants to set ablaze!? what sort of evil is this?
preach love and peace when he is in government but as soon as his party lost elections he has made it his mission to keep knocking on the "Achilles heel" of Nigeria, to what end?

and to the people supporting ffk answer this simple question if pdp had won the last presidential election would ffk make it his personal mission to pit the south against the north? God help us in this country
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by giantstrides(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2016
merxi55:
forgive him please!
okay, because of you , i go forgive am, but make e give inself brain o. btw you re Very beautiful.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by mumoftwo(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I honestly wonder what were the visible contributions of both of these people to Nigeria, that are making us take sides with either one of them. They've both had chances to move the country forward and they didn't, so why should their opinions even matter at all? I stand to be corrected though.

I agree with you 100% . who them epp?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by PNEUMA0001: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
/b]
tinkinjow:
I think both are right. However faced with the kind of situation we are now i don't see Omokris position as tenable. He sees their elite as bad and the poor as good and deserves help. How simplistic. Yes there are tens of millions good hausas. But it's still out of this group that the slaughter chiefs come from. Contradicting one would think!
Trying to pontificate on Christian love is as it is irrelevant except he wants us all killed.
I certainly don't believe Facebook's decision to include huasa language is of any consequence. It is also not born out of reaching larger audience as operating a smart phone demands much more than being able to read and write hausa. I'm sorry but we hear our president still struggle with it! Now consider that. So Facebook can only be said to be following a trend laid down long ago.
We hv heard what sarduana said and wrote. We are currently hearing what they are saying in their majority. So Aminu kano can't soak the voices.
There are great individuals who are hausas and Moslems that i do marvel at their character and admire. But where are their voices when Christians get killed and herdsmen go on their killing spree.
This is a time to speak out. It is a time to be a Thrump. Yes, a Thrump. Sorry!

He sees their elite as bad and the poor as good and deserves help. How simplistic. Yes there are tens of millions good hausas. But it's still out of this group that the slaughter chiefs come from. Contradicting one would think!

WHAT SORT OF MIND THINK AS YOURS UNTIL I SAW THE MONIKER THEN I UNDERSTOOD. I DOLF MY HAT FOR EVEN THE ERUDITE HISTORIAN COULDN'T NOTICE YOUR ANALYSIS AND I BET SEVERAL PEOPLE HERE ON NL DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS LINES OF YOURS EXCEPT YOU EXPLAIN FURTHER. GRACIES
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by Wagasigiungu(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Biafman:

Reno is a fool only by insinuating that line. Hausa/Fulani are the most illiterate set of people in Nigeria. Some of them are only literate in reading and writing arabic, not even their hausa/fulani language.
Speaking is different from reading and writing which is what casts anyone in being either literate or illiterate, and when we classify any group as being literate or illiterate, arabic/islamic education does't come to mind because that is a useless sort of education that leads you to no where but only to commiting acts of terrorism, rather what comes to mind when clasifying literate/illiterate is western type education.

The content of your post speaks volumes about your personality. Some folks are just unbelievable!!!! Pray tell, when and where did being able to speak the English language become the yardstick for measuring literacy or even qualify one as being literate. I honestly think you should revisit your dictionary as a matter of urgency. What!!!!! For your information , being literate means being able to read and write. Arabic/Islamic education, as you put it, is one of the major languages in the world. Arabic/Islamic education has contributed in no small measures to the growth of Western education and world education at large. I urge you to pls consult your history books or ask your friend "Google". Don't let hate for a particular tribe or religion be cloud your common sense pls.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by spinoff: 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
obailala:
Jesus Christ!! shocked

Reading through the entire conversation, I'm sure Reno would be extremely shocked and may even lose sleep tonight over the sort of psychopathic being FFK has degenerated to. How does a person like FFK even sleep at night?

Sometimes one begins to just wonder how a person like FFK with all his fine education and exposure degenerated to the sort of psychopathic, hate-filled being he is today; he's obviously sipping from the same polluted chalice as Nnamdi Kanu and his worshippers. Apparently FFK wants to stoke ethnic disaffection in Nigeria based on a simple opinion of a young American Mark Zuckerberg; probably when he asks Nigerians to "think and think," he's soliciting Nigerians to increase ethnic suspicion and hatred cos even Mr Zuckerberg is now conniving with the Hausas to marginalise and undermine southern Nigeria?

I just can't help but wonder how a person with the putrid soul of FFK rose to the levels he attained in life. Lawd hav merci! undecided

Here's to you for detecting FFK's ultra-hi frequency dog whistle.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by engrchykae(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
bender79:
Turn this word around- !kcirp. That is what you are and I'm done.
u can as well turn this ur baptism name around" eibmoz"
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by Leiman100(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Biafman:

Reno is a fool only by insinuating that line. Hausa/Fulani are the most illiterate set of people in Nigeria. Some of them are only literate in reading and writing arabic, not even their hausa/fulani language.
Speaking is different from reading and writing which is what casts anyone in being either literate or illiterate, and when we classify any group as being literate or illiterate, arabic/islamic education does't come to mind because that is a useless sort of education that leads you to no where but only to commiting acts of terrorism, rather what comes to mind when clasifying literate/illiterate is western type education.
myopic, there are more books written in Hausa than any sub-saharan language i ve personally read more than 200 hausa novels, I don't know of any Nigerian writer that writes in any other Nigerian language. Reno is not a fool he is well inform on this he say it exactly as it is. No amount of hate from any quater wilk change that fact. The whole wide world is aware of this long ago you guys may continue to fool yourselves is a free world.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by mastar111: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
FFK is a unique man. Quite different from his phlegmatic tribesmen. I love his bravery and objectivity.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2017
Bari22:
We hausa people are never illeterate, while you the other tribes are waitin for the whites to introduce religion and educate them, we already have our religion and we can read an write using ajami. We are really ''Unique''
"illeterate?" you are never illiterates indeed. but why do you guys pull out knife and stab people at the slightest provocation? why are you guys Boko Haram and kill people on a regular? why do you guys regard western education as haram? why did my friend travel to Minna and wanted to buy egg but none of the lined up hawkers don't even know the meaning of egg?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.