Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. (3218 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George / "How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2016
Realistically, Jonathan destroyed Nigeria. If you say during his Regime, you could eat drink and all sorts, that means you and gej only prepared for the present time. What about the future?
A president who admits that stealing is not corruption? Left to me, if I were Buhari, Jonathan will be behind bars right now.
A president who cuddles the girl who bought bullet proof cars? A president who with that old Senate president, Mark, connived to swindle us?
Please bagging bachelor degree or doctorate isn't the beginning of wisdom.

Buhari is doing what he can to revive Nigeria, but some selfish people are just like No!

When it happens that Nigeria is getting better, the critics will be silenced, and the Supporters will praise God.

Before I go, as a Christian, you pray for Nigeria always. As a Muslim, you pray for Nigeria always. Don't you believe in God again?

Do you know one thing you guys lack? At every point you blame Buhari even if he Is not the one to decide. If he does,you will say he's autocratic. Please, how hAve your senators, representatives, Brought you closer to the people? When you have a senator who couldn't help you. A Rep who couldn't even have his office in your local govt. You are there blaming the man who doesn't even know the name of your local govt.
Continue blaming Buhari ooo.
We've been in the same circle for one hundred and two years. Right from Lugard, we've been in it and not even Buhari can correct it in a jiffy when he is not a magician.
When Pastor Adeboye told you people that only God and not Buhari could save Nigeria, you were ranting and hurling abusive words at the man of God. So who is going to help us?

My post is just to let some nairalanders who do not even finish reading the post before commenting negatively know that we need not blames but support for the government. Mind you, we are the government. If PDP couldn't make Nigeria be on the first 100 best economy during gej and ASUU couldn't rest going on strike, and nlc couldn't imagine eating for a year without strike, and since 1999 we have been complaining, please where do you expect the change?
Know this, the anointing of someone you do not believe in will never work for you. If you do not believe in Buhari, you'll continue living in the era of stealing isn't corruption.

Note to note: Wike and Amaechi met, and they looked like they were in cordial relationship. Buhari and Jonathan meet and discuss very well. Obasanjo and Tinubu are good friends. Daniel and Amosun do not set themselves up. Fayose and Fayemi are Ekiti pushers. APC and PDP are political parties where their outward look isn't their inward look. They are all together.

These Old men are ruling us in Nigeria yet we come to the internet to give support to those who don't know how we feel. I believe Jonathan AHOULD have built companies for the Niger deltans or even a school for no cost looking at the support.

Please aren't we sick? They enrich their pockets and beautify abroad at the detriment of their own supporters in Nigeria. We fight and even kill ourselves when their own children only summarise stories. We go through hell to vote when their children have no voters card.

I am not contradicting my original post. I am only telling you that if you wanna blame Buhari, blame Jonathan, in fact, blame yourself.

Thanks.
Fp Lalasticlala omaj4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by DropShot: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2016
We the sane Nigerians know this. Only the stark illiterates and semi-literates don't know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by DerrickzB: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Lol.. you forgot to add buhari's performance since he entered seat oh.. Yo me.. u guys got hatred for that man.. The level of hypocrisy is alarming.. how much is dollar.now??.. What's d GDP now??... Just these two.. tell me..

26 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
DerrickzB:
Lol.. you forgot to add buhari's performance since he entered seat oh.. Yo me.. u guys got hatred for that man.. The level of hypocrisy is alarming.. how much is dollar.now??.. What's d GDP now??... Just these two.. tell me..
GDP growth isn't a work of two years, it starts from inception. So any break in savings and development will lead to the problem. That Jonathan failed to do for six years

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by IVORY2009(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
let the blame game continues...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Apelex(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rubbish write up

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Greenback: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kidergaten.. Thrash.

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some people are just too stupid.

Instead of working on ur present to define your future, you are here blaming Jonathan..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

Instead of working on ur present to define your future, you are here blaming Jonathan..
if stupid, then you should have stopped blaming anyone. You're to forward to insult, but to slow to think deeply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Greenback:
Kidergaten..
Thrash.
walk me back to primary school. Have you anything to say? If not, say nothing.
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Apelex:
Rubbish write up
welcome Mr Right! Get it on to yourself that this is an opinion of someone who is tired of people like you blaming the present administration. By this means, telling you that since you aren't aware of your mistakes back then, it will hunt you now
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by DerrickzB: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
GDP growth isn't a work of two years, it starts from inception. So any break in savings and development will lead to the problem. That Jonathan failed to do for six years

Lol.. and Jonathan's government was d inception of nigeria abi... Jona left 30 billion dollars fo bubu... u people should let these man that gave us a peaceful nigeria to rest a little... haba

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Abeymills(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mr e zombi ur write up is full of crap n it's obvious ur brain dey leak oil

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
DerrickzB:

Lol.. and Jonathan's government was d inception of nigeria abi... Jona left 30 billion dollars fo bubu... u people should let these man that gave us a peaceful nigeria to rest a little... haba
what I am telling you is that we can't rate the GDP growth by just two years of being in office. 30 billion upon good sales of oil? Couldn't with all these fight insecurity? Couldn't make Nigeria educational system good? So what next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Greenback: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hardeysolution:
walk me back to primary school. Have you anything to say? If not, say nothing.

waste

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hardeysolution(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abeymills:
Mr e zombi ur write up is full of crap n it's obvious ur brain dey leak oil
do you know the category of people you fall into? People who wouldn't Hummmm. I think I need not to say anything so the fp won't contain A NAIRALANDER COMMIT SUICIDE OVER INSULT
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Businessideas: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naughtysite:

It doesn't change the fact that Jonathan messed up Big time. If he had saved up and diversified the economy, we would have enough forex to defend naira until situation improves .Nigerians will forever regret the day they voted GEJ. This country was left in a big shithole by the clueless corrupt president
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by basingstoke: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
The hausas are always looking for people to blame. it is Jonathan that gave rise to the over 15 million almajaris in the north and still counting.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Adminisher: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Of course Jonathan destroyed Nigeria. There is one index that never fails , that is the quality of the youth and HDI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by signz: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Absolute nonsense.

Whatever we're experiencing now is 80% PMB's fault.

Are people being paid to come online and blame GEJ?

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by yemmight(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
signz:
Absolute nonsense.

Whatever we're experiencing now is 80% PMB's fault.

Are people being paid to come online and blame GEJ?

Who is paying who. It was during GEJ that every dick & harry get shares from the government. The truth is bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by ificatchmodeh: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Okay naa
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op get a life and shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by omonla555: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:
We the sane Nigerians know this. Only the stark illiterates and semi-literates don't know.

God bless you
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by signz: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
yemmight:

Who is paying who. It was during GEJ that every dick & harry get shares from the government. The truth is bitter.

Which truth is bitter?

That Buhari has broken a world record for being the 1st president to lead a nation to recession twice in 2 centuries by commission and omission.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by oganology33(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
My dear Op. this is the simple reason y u shld leave GEJ alone:

More than 60% of Nigerians blamed GEJ for under-performing in 5years. As a matter of fact, 2 show our Greviances, Nigerians 4 the very first time voted in favor of the opposition and unseated an incumbent President. Dats GEJ's punishment 4 his under performance.

All Nigerians demanded from Buhari is 2 manage an already slow-sliding economy. In short, Nigerians expected that if he can't improve on the economy, he shldnt make it worse, which he has actually succeeded in doing.

Judging from Buhari's performance, I won't b wrong 2 say that if Buhari had been Nigeria's President instead of GEJ, things wld have bin worse than GEJ left it. That's a fact based on Buhari's inaction and cluelessness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Hiploko(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Maybe GEJ caused the first recession of 1984. Tunda will fire all of you! E-diots

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria did not start with Jonathan or PDP. Before GEJ there was Buhari as Military Head of State. So if we want to blame the past lets do so properly

The world did not start in 1999.

Buhari is part of the failed past!

However the world governments are judged by the country they met and what they leave behind. Buhari must take responsibility for his own failure!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Mmaxix: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nonsense voodoo economic analysis. Continue the blame game till 2019. Better tell your voodoo messiah to get to work and end this nonsense. Blaming blamers angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Mylove55(f): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
DerrickzB:
Lol.. you forgot to add buhari's performance since he entered seat oh.. The level of hypocrisy is alarming.. how much is dollar.now?. What's d GDP now?.. Just these two.
becos it was pmb that said dollar should be highly demanded, and tell d buyer of crude oil to buy @$40/barrel. and pmb also tell ineffectual buffoon, not to save and plan for d future by diversify the economy in the time of plenty which pmb is doing right now with little resource. God bless pmb
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3322481&post=48978676
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by Mylove55(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
DerrickzB:

and u dont want the honest man that want to rescue u from the mess ur ineffectual buffoon put u to get small peace by insulting him everyday for been a good and honest man.
Re: Jonathan Destroyed Nigeria. Blame Jonathan. by DerrickzB: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mylove55:
and u dont want the honest man that want to rescue u from the mess ur ineffectual buffoon put u to get small peace by insulting him everyday for been a good and honest man.

Oops.. lol.. and what did u guys did to jonathan when he was there... Cheered him??... What goes around comes around ma'am. . Its just a preamble... Tell ur dull gworo chewing dullard that 1dollar is now 420naira.. IDPs are dying of hunger... and umm... Nigerians are in hardship..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks / Osinbajo's Animated Laugh To Buhari Jokes, A Low Esteem Or Just Normal Response / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.