Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Magento Theme Tutorial: Find Out How To Switch To Different Theme - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Magento Theme Tutorial: Find Out How To Switch To Different Theme (11370 Views)

Magento Theme Installation / Magento Theme Installation / Install Magento Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Magento Theme Tutorial: Find Out How To Switch To Different Theme by magebaytn: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2016
How to swap between themes in Magento
In this tutorial we will show you swap your Magento theme if you get the following error message when activating a new theme.
>>>> View more : Magebay
Your design change for the required retailer intersects with another one, please specify one other date vary
The same old solution to swap to a different Magebay Magento Extension theme, after you’ve downloaded and installed it, is to log in to your Magento Admin Panel, go to System >Design, click on the Add Design Change button, select the theme from the Customized Design drop-down menu and press the Save button.
Nonetheless, once you try to change the theme with a 3rd or a fourth one, utilizing the same steps, you would possibly get an error message:

There is a very easy way to deal with this problem. Once you go to System > Design you will see a desk in the midst of the page. The last row lists your current theme (in this case “default/fashionable”):

Just click on on it, select the theme you want from the Customized Design drop-down menu and press the[b]Save[/b] button. You’ll see a message “The design change has been saved” and the theme listed within the final row of the desk will be different (in this case “default/magezon”):

Then you just need to open your Magento homepage to see the new theme.
Re: Magento Theme Tutorial: Find Out How To Switch To Different Theme by giamcamaz: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2018
I feel change theme of Magento cms very hard. Before I buy one furniture theme in https://www.mageplaza.com/themes/magento-2-furniture-themes/ and I can't change it look like image demo. Won't somebody help me to setup this theme. You also refer [url="https://magento-certified-developer..com/2018/03/best-magento-1-2-theme-free.html"]Best FREE Magento themes Responsive 2018[/url].

(1) (Reply)

Team Humane App For The Blind Wins Microsoft Imagine Cup Nigeria 2016 / What Software Have You Created? / Python Programmers Lets Meet Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.