Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics (2087 Views)

How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun please look into this. Folks cant log in to nairaland. Its not connecting... When my friend tried login in, it's login in as a guest. Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by tobbie247(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Same issue too.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Seun lalasticlala mynd44 i cant login using the airtel free basics. My subscription is expiring soon, please look into this.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Are you guys trying to log in through the app itself or through opera mini? I encountered the same problem when I tried to log in through the app.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2016
Data is now cheap now.... At least, 1000 for 2gb
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:
Are you guys trying to log in through the app itself or through opera mini?
I encountered the same problem when I tried to log in through the app.
both!

I think the problem is from NL's server or something. My android is down and i'm using the opera mini on my nokia. Cant login using free basics
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Please be reasonable. You might consider 1k a little amount of cash and the next person might not feel thesame.

4 Likes

Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
both!

I think the problem is from NL's server or something. My android is down and i'm using the opera mini on my nokia. Cant login using free basics

Well I'm using it right now on my opera mini.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Well I'm using it right now on my opera mini.
yea. Probably because you dont log out your account.

Try it. Immediately you log out,you wouldn't be able to log back in.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
yea. Probably because you dont log out your account.

Try it. Immediately you log out,you wouldn't be able to log back in.

Let me try it then.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2016
tobbie247:
Same issue too.
My friends have been having this issue for the past two weeks now. They told me NL server is login them in as a guest then i tried it and it's true.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by tobbie247(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
My friends have been having this issue for the past two weeks now. They told me NL server is login them in as a guest then i tried it and it's true.

Yes it's true.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2016
You're right
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Let me try it then.
Alright. But i advice you not to try it. Unless perhaps, you have an existing data plan.

Chai mine is expiring soon and i'm so vexed mehn. No money. cheesy
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by EpicMaurice(m): 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Am not having any problems. Am logged in just fine.........and its through free basics
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
Alright. But i advice you not to try it. Unless perhaps, you have an existing data plan.

Chai mine is expiring soon and i'm so vexed mehn. No money. cheesy

Ehya....same here.
I've tried it already but with another app.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Am not having any problems.
Am logged in just fine.........and its through free basics
Have you tried loggin out. Log out and try it to see what we're talking about. cheesy
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Ehya....same here.
I've tried it already but with another app.
I dont get you. Did it work? What app?
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by EpicMaurice(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
Nokia phones doesnt support the free basics app, guy.

I'm using opera mini to access NL and its not working.
em.....my phone is nokia
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2016
EpicMaurice:

em.....my phone is nokia
Have you tried loggin out? Log out your account and try loggin back in to see what we're talking about.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by EpicMaurice(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
Have you tried loggin out. Log out and try it to see what we're talking about. cheesy
am not ready to take that risk grin yet
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
I dont get you. Did it work? What app?

I have two opera mini apps. wink
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

I have two opera mini apps. wink
You're lucky.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
Please be reasonable. You might consider 1k a little amount of cash but the next person might not feel thesame.
grin shocked shocked
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2016
EpicMaurice:

am not ready to take that risk grin yet
Hmmm. Seun come and look into this, please.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2016
Gbemiie:
You're lucky.
Lol. I wouldn't call it luck.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by MutantMetahuman: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2016
Yeah..

Sent email several times but it seems no one cares.

Free basic app returns error while using browser will simply just log you in as guest.
And I think nairaland JavaScript got deactivated on free basics..

Gidimasters2:
its not about cheap data but saving data.

3 Likes

Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by Gbemiie: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Yeah..

Sent email several times but it seems no one cares.

Free basic app returns error while using browser will simply just log you in as guest.
And I think nairaland JavaScript got deactivated on free basics..

its not about cheap data but saving data.
This is very sad mehn.

My folks on NL told me thesame thing and i didnt believe it until i tried it. Now i cant access my account with the freebasics and my data sub is almost ended.

It seems seun doesn't care about our plight so i'll just keep up with news using the freebasics on naij.com immediately my sub runs out. Smh.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by teewhizzy4real(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
I used opera to login and it is perfect, maybe u shud try it. in fact am using d freebasics now.
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by fox97(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
teewhizzy4real:
I used opera to login and it is perfect, maybe u shud try it. in fact am using d freebasics now.
dn't mynd dem ordinary #100 card dey can't fit buy sad
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by MutantMetahuman: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
teewhizzy4real:
log out and log in again
Re: Please Fix The Airtel Nairaland Freebasics by teewhizzy4real(m): 2:05am On Sep 02, 2016
fox97:
dn't mynd dem ordinary #100 card dey can't fit buy sad
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] TOH ME I NO TALK DAT PHAAAAAA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know If Leagoo Kiicaa Power Is A Good Phone I Want To Buy / Samsung Introduces Galaxy Note 9 Into Nigerian Market (pictures) / 9mobile Browsing 2.2GB Data For N350 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.