Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial (37060 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial by sambisa5: 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was really shocked when the news of his death got to me....
I got in contact with this man on radio, during his powerful message. I was about going for surgery then,,,so i located his church.
After the surgery, i fell in love with his church,and abandon my church for his.
He was one person i was very close to at a time.
For 3 solid years,i was a very strong member in his church...
I am one person that have really experienced his anoitement....i can't even count the number of times he appeared in my dreams to help fight some serious battle.
But then, there was rumours up and down about him, his wife and the church,,,some don't seem to like him,i presume besides we human beings can never be contended, we can go talking or seeing bad things about others, it was a normal thing.,,,,,there4 i paid deaf ears to whatever people have to say.
few years back,,,,mobility became a neccesity and the need to return to my church,,,i av to leave and go back to my church.....so i left.
Samoses wasn't seeing me in church again and he kept calling me.....i would promise him i would come,,,,,but i got united back to my church,,i was only on transit for 3yrs
Just few weeks back,,he also called i refused to pick,,,,cos i knew what he wants to say,-av not bin seeing u in church,,,,after then, i even saw his poster in one church around my area inviting him to preach in that program,,,,,i would not know if he came to preach there or not, cos the following week after i saw the church poster, i heard of his death.
MORAL
am not refering to this pastor, but speaking in general
(1.) the earlier we realise we r just passing on the earth the better for us.We have no place here and the reason to live right and do right.
(2.) when you occupy any position here on earth, whether as a politician, doctor, teacher, security man, tailor, builder etc,,,,,let the people around us be able to speak good of us on how we relate or treat them. We shouldn't be seen as being wicked, heartless or inconsiderate.
(3.)Don't let some people go hungry when u have their food in your custody. It makes no sense doing that in a place that is not even permanent. There is a life after here, which we should be concious of.
(4)wives treat househelps with the fear of God, this place is not our home.lecturers stop making students go thru hell, just becos we av power to do so,,,,remember u must enter 6ft. Bsc, Msc, P.hd r just the things of here, don't screw students out becos of degrees, there is another life after here please.
(5) above all, any appearance of sin,,,lets all run away from it......
Am also talking to my self....let live right friends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.