Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Differences Between BB & Android - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differences Between BB & Android (16799 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities / Differences Between GSM Network And CDMA Network. / Which Is Better Between BB And Windows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Reeberry: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
sorry to say these but I have to, u to stupid my GUY
How has stūpid got to do with the matter on ground?
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by kiddkash(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Timileyin1234:
Only the gamers likes android. but Internet browsing I never see iyalaya android whey good pass my blackberry classic.
try Samsung s7 or s7 edge

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Timileyin1234(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2016
Some people go just dey shout say BlackBerry port to android. is it a crime to use android app, android is a free platform, blackberry makes secure phone. if u are shouting that bb10 os uses android app, what about SAILFISH os in Tinzel phones. Android phone maker are just making junk phones. abi una go tell me say android beta Sailfish os.

Blackberry is now using Everlasting battery technology ( as in: u charge ur phone more than 5,000 to 6,000 charging circle and ur battery will still be intact). and they started using it since the (BlackBerry Porsche) came out, now to Passport and classic. Those who have use the mentioned phones for more than One year will know what i'm saying.

I'm not marketer and don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Timileyin1234(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
kiddkash:
try Samsung s7 or s7 edge

I no dispute am Abeg compare the price of the two before u quote me back
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by olusun43(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2016
In my own point of view i think android has added advantage over blackberry. It has better battery advantage over as well.
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Ealiserwest(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2016
BB and hotness
Are like
5&6

Android device will give you free World.. u can even be a developer to your phone

But blackberry is for dullard people.. Just buy.. Download music surf net play games chat and watch movies den calls
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Samcoflex75(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
Rozaystunna:
If you are still using BlackBerry now you are on a long thing cool cool

yes o, by december this year, whatsapp will no longer work on all bb platforms, so its better you sell that your bb now
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Nche95(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
sorry to say these but I have to, u to stupid my GUY
ugly boy.. see your oily face like egusi soup...

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Alfred234(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2016
How can you compare BB to Android? We get the fact that you like BB but don't ever compare it with Android. WTF
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by AleAirHub(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2016
Your comment is bad as Python oooooo cheesy cheesy.

Well what I really mean is personal privacy using gadgets mostly if the nature of your job depend heavily on Www. So as me am more save on BB than Android. wink
Bravo Sir

ColtPython:

So if dey tiff ur bb, it will beat up the thief and run back to u, the owner?

Ok grin
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2016
But Whatsapp will stop working on BB phones from December.
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by africanboy(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
Dear nairalander's

this is my conclusion towards this topic, I thinks BB is more superior to Android . from my own experience the only problem u have in BB is the battery after from that nothing else . what ur opinion toward my write up??

What is the point in calling a phone "smart" if the battery can not last long enough to use the smart features?

I presume you're smarter than everyone at RIM (the people who make Blackberry devices, not just use them) who have migrated their devices to the Android platform?
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Qudbell(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2016
Omoyeni3601:

Lol , most infinix phone prices self pass the price of BBZ30 , its something most users of imfinix have used before too , I used z30 brand new before I dash my younger one's
if u leave bbz30 for an infinix device, yu have a bad taste. well, most phone users here are just average users who dont even know d diff btw RAM and Processor so stooping so low tu argue wih pple lyk dah is a waste of tym. please tell me the infinix phone price which exceeds that of brand new z30.
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by PAQ(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Ur comparison is not fair. BB refers to hardware (phones), Android is software (OS). Else u were comparing BB OS to Android.

BB OS, is flawed due to its architecture, phones have evolved over time from making calls, texting and emailing into serious media and gaming devices which the BB OS lost the battle to iOS & Android. Developers find the BB OS expensive and less profitable to develop third party apps, that's the main reason for the death of BB. The only advantage of BB OS is security and encryption. Blackberry phones are well built phones running on backwards OS. They even know it, that's why they have dropped their OS in favour of Android.

Blackberry chose to remain a phone and texting device when the competition evolved into media and gaming powerhouses. Now they are playing catch-up. Blackberry Priv is the only device u can use in a competition against the likes of S6, Xpedia Z5, LG G4, HTC One m9 etc, but it still runs on Android. It was a good phone with poor sales due to price, as of last year it was more expensive than its competition it was trying to play catch-up with.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by goodnewscliff(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:

Talking about battery
Maybe you still use Blackberry bold 2

Have you used Blackberry passport and blackberry Porsche ??

What do you know about phones ??
God in heaven.... av u any idea of the Gionee M5 6010 mah....wat stupid fast draining ba3 of any blackberry phones can beat dat....u shud neva compare blackberry to android wen weve got products like samsung htc acer and others to mention a few wat does blackberry do dat droid cant internet speed?? weve got hundreds of androids dat can run dat 4 for u...ram?? android don carry 4gig ram commout!!! camera no naa dont compare.. shapes and size?? android is just d best in everything...visit gsmarena.com to feed ur lacking eyes on Android with specs dat blackberry lacks....i dont see blackberry as a phone anyone shud buy except for few reasons personal....for generality Blackberry can in no way be compared to droid...those days don pass naa...we re upgrading....talk about windows or apple os not blurberry naaa
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2016
Well, I've helped many folks in the purchase n configuration of phones with de 4 primary operating systems (i.e bb10, android, windows and ios). From my research and experience, as per user friendly and easiness in operation, bb10 takes the lead. Bt in terms of applications and utility, android can be viewed as a computer. Again, the bb10 physical keyboard indispensability cannot be overemphasized.

As regards the recent upgrade, to dump bb10, they can still liase with BlackBerry so as to spice up their os to fit their upgrade. Or better still they can 4get abt de ugrade afterall, wich oda upgrade will make huge difference frm de present 1.

U kno many of us are oblivious of how all this software et al work. As a veteran in computing, I think this a big plot just to tarnish the image of BlackBerry OS

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Habeyy(m): 9:36am On Sep 02, 2016
hakinze00:
if bb is that good why are they now making android phones.bb is good and by d end of dis year,WhatsApp feels their devices won't be able to handle their upgrade. sales wise bb don't near android, infact the only leverage they had bbm dey share it with android all because dey want to increase their revenue. and for those saying bb has better Internet that is because u haven't used 4G on android den u will know dat bb dey learn work.all d top fine brands falls under android operationing system so re u saying döz ones are not wise to choose android over bb10 or bb os? infact if u re to mention any phone os system that can compete with android,it will be iOS. i conclude by saying there is nothing bb use take better pass android I repeat it again nothing!!!
thank you bro..my question is this..if bb is that good as they claim,then why are they now been pushed outta market...even tecno android better pass them...even the bbm they pride themselves with is no more valuable ...people are now dishing bbm in favour of whatsapp ..ask anybody...people now prefer whatsapp...the day I argue am say bbm better pass whatsapp...omo come see as people shout on me and lastly even whatsapp sef done dey deny bb....shame on bbbbb ....wise up guys

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Mimienudles(f): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2016
femi4:
You can't choose indeed
shhhhhhhhh
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by jtjohn(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Still rocking my BB10.....in Oshiomhole Voice if u don't like it go and die......lol

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by FILEBE(m): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:
Blackberry is the best phone on earth

I have the money to buy 8 iPhone 6s but i still use blackberry phones.

Talking about Blackberry, i don't mean blackberry bold 2 or blackberry torch.

If you want to use blackberry phones, go buy Passport, Blackberry Priv and blackberry Porshe, you will throw away your iPhone

President Obama, Kim kardashian, Jay z, Rick Ross still uses blackberry phones, now ask yourself, why does the president of the united States of America still use blackberry

Blackberry porche with Bold 5 panel?
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by slowbreeze(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
The age-long question...Its all about personal preferences.I prefer android cos of d diverse assorted and useful apps,my powerful camera,better battery life and d looks...
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by AsoRockz01(m): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
zzzzy:
There's lg, htc, huawei, sony, nexus(made by diff companies), oneplus... Many quality android phones... Don't expect whatsapp to reverse it's decision. It warned since the beginning of the year.

I can't condescend to that very low level.
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by kolajoo(m): 10:37am On Sep 02, 2016
Android is like running a MacBook while BB as windows
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by mikkybellami(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2016
Now bb will be useless by next year cos you won't be able to use 2nd largest social application (whatsapp)

Team Android
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Dareal90s(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
Dear nairalander's

this is my conclusion towards this topic, I thinks BB is more superior to Android . from my own experience the only problem u have in BB is the battery after from that nothing else . what ur opinion toward my write up??

Bb is complete rubbish, imagine u switching of ur phone or updating ur OS, ur Bb hangs and d next solution is to flash
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by femi4: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
shhhhhhhhh
see your mouth
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by cruzclinton1(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
Dear nairalander's

BB sucks abeg.....old school thing. Pls who will buy bb bold 5. Just 10k I will dash it out to u. Hurry. Location Aba Abia state
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by Frankaka8(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
9jatatafo:
I prefer BB but very sad that it can't handle whatsapp. So I will advice you go for android
never conclude yet, sometin may pop up. Impossible is nothing.
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by horrmorr(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
zubbymp3:
good question
good answer
Re: Differences Between BB & Android by MJBOLT: 11:04am On Sep 02, 2016
GossipHeart:
Blackberry is the best phone on earth

I have the money to buy 8 iPhone 6s but i still use blackberry phones.

Talking about Blackberry, i don't mean blackberry bold 2 or blackberry torch.

If you want to use blackberry phones, go buy Passport, Blackberry Priv and blackberry Porshe, you will throw away your iPhone

President Obama, Kim kardashian, Jay z, Rick Ross still uses blackberry phones, now ask yourself, why does the president of the united States of America still use blackberry

So even if Obama is using BB,how does that make the device any better?? undecided

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by genieluv(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Rick9:
So people still use black berry in this new age ?

What a very stupid Question, Comparing Blackberry and Android is like asking between Toyota and Bugatti which one is better,

Blackberry should be compared with the likes of Nokia Java and Symbian phones, comparing blackberry to Droid is a huge disrespect.

LoL

1 Like

Re: Differences Between BB & Android by MJBOLT: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2016
Very soon we might see BB that runs on Windows OS... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Block A Stolen Sim Card / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.