Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! (1159 Views)

Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic) / Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
With arrival of Nickel Nigeria, all our technocrat must return to the school of engineering, all our higher institutions must turn to the school of engineering: mechanical, electrical, electronics, aeronautics, automobile, marine, and industrial management!
Because Nickel had the room to take all Nigerian in occupation!
we will conquered the world in the nearest future!

1 Like

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
...wake-up youths, wake-up! we can't waste this opportunity to foreigners!

1 Like

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by sinkhole: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2016
we are going to dig up the nickel and ship it out raw, the money realsed will be used to buy the final products grin who get time to study engineering, we will rather study political engineering

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2016
I am not impressed with the discovery, Nigerians always seek the easy way out. We will only end up exporting the raw material and import finish goods. We can only progress if we forget what is the ground and focus on what is in our mind.

1 Like

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2016
sinkhole:
we are going to dig up the nickel and ship it out raw, the money realsed will be used to buy the final products grin who get time to study engineering, we will rather study political engineering
ha!ha!ha!ha!...you are funny indeed! but there are no free money any more in politics! "halt to corruption"
this is a great, great opportunity that can't be lost...I said and maintain that there is room for all Nigerian in Nickel: let look at it in a simple way, if all the plastics used in Nigeria today turn to stainless can you know how many will be employ!...business men, artisans, office holders, every one would have his count!

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I am not impressed with the discovery, Nigerians always seek the easy way out. We will only end up exporting the raw material and import finish goods. We can only progress if we forget what is the ground and focus on what is in our mind.
...not at all, why the industrial nation is the developed nation? they add the two together...what is in the ground and what is in their mind(technique of know how)
we can't have Nickel and import stainless materials...bolts, nuts, spoon, folk, cup, plate, bowl, kettles, nail, needles etc! if we do, it's like how will do on oil that lead us to where we are today!
it's a mistake to make mistake but it's not a mistake to repeat the same mistake!

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2016
oyinkinola:

...not at all, why the industrial nation is the developed nation? they add the two together...what is in the ground and what is in their mind(technique of know how)
we can't have Nickel and import stainless materials...bolts, nuts, spoon, folk, cup, plate, bowl, kettles, nail, needles etc! if we do, it's like how will do on oil that lead us to where we are today!
it's a mistake to make mistake but it's not a mistake to repeat the same mistake!
And that's the whole point. Can we even mine this so called Nickel without the help of the developed nations? They will come help us mine the Nickel, Sell the so call Nickel to themselves at a price they themselves fixed.
Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by eposho: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2016
I tot I had NIKE last night, ohh was it Remi can't even remember, sheppe na bastard ohh.

2 Likes

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Idrismusty97:
And that's the whole point. Can we even mine this so called Nickel without the help of the developed nations? They will come help us mine the Nickel, Sell the so call Nickel to themselves at a price they themselves fixed.
...that's why return to school is a necessity, but Nickel is not oil that we only use it's end product, when mined and transformed into by-product you buy the by-product to your firm or workshop and work on it to finish product that will be sell locally and even export to other regional countries and beyond!
like welder do on ion and steel!

1 Share

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
eposho:
I tot I had NIKE last night, ohh was it Remi can't even remember, sheppe na bastard ohh.
...ok work towards your dream, to make your dream reality!

Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by TheVictorious(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
sinkhole:

Don't worry, Covenant university will handle that for us

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by oyinkinola: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
TheVictorious:

Don't worry, Covenant university will handle that for us

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
...what's that? sex worker? God forbidden!
Re: Nickel In Nigeria? Am Going Back To School! by moninuola65: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria with Nickel?
this a breakthrough!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu And The Burden Of Leadership----prince Osiyemi / Nigeria : Success Story In The Defence industry. / Omokri Shows Evidence To Prove Jonathan Didn’t Create Controversial FRC Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.