Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

TITIS Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / TITIS Invite (1546 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Aptitude Test Invite In Rivers state / Bsgnigeria.com Invite. / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TITIS Invite by peterbemboo: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Please any update about the recent test conducted by Titis 30/08/2016, av dey called for Interview? I nid update pls
Re: TITIS Invite by dxdiag(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
I guess you re talking bout Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited?
Re: TITIS Invite by lincoln123: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
dxdiag:
I guess you re talking bout Tranter IT Infrastructure Service Limited?

Did you write there test and attend the interview?
Re: TITIS Invite by peterbemboo: 10:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Yes I do, we did deir interview last week Frieday. Dey said dey will get back to us soon.
Re: TITIS Invite by factorial1(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
Hello brother,

I've been invited to write the graduate trainee test scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 15th of January.

Tips and necessary info as regards the test would be greatly appreciated from you.

Best regards
peterbemboo:
Yes I do, we did deir interview last week Frieday. Dey said dey will get back to us soon.
Re: TITIS Invite by JesusMystic: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Please when did you apply? I just applied yesterday and I haven't gotten an invite yet.
factorial1:
Hello brother,

I've been invited to write the graduate trainee test scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 15th of January.

Tips and necessary info as regards the test would be greatly appreciated from you.

Best regards
Re: TITIS Invite by factorial1(m): 11:36am On Jan 11, 2019
I applied yesterday. Be patient, you'd get an invite if shortlisted.
JesusMystic:
Please when did you apply? I just applied yesterday and I haven't gotten an invite yet.
Re: TITIS Invite by kachistone: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
How did you apply please?
Re: TITIS Invite by factorial1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
TITIS is Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited, it is a spin-off of Tranter International Company. Tranter International Company was incorporated in November 1989 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The Company's registered address is at 3/6, Alhaji Adejumo Avenue , Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Lagos State , Nigeria.

Job Title: IT Graduate Trainee

Responsibilities

Attend all our training classes which gives basic information about various sectors of the company
Work under the supervision of Tead Leads
May sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
Required to pass the entire test in order to work for us and needs to show his or her competence for working.
Qualification

University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics, Electrical/Electronics Engineering.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: adenike.ladega@tranter-it.com

Source: https://www.justjobsng.com/2019/01/it-graduate-trainee-at-tranter-it-infrastructure-service-limited-titis/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+justjobsng%2FNLjb+%28JustJobsNg+NIGERIA%29
Re: TITIS Invite by JesusMystic: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2019
factorial1:
I applied yesterday. Be patient, you'd get an invite if shortlisted.

I just got the invite for the test this morning.
Pls any idea of what questions to expect and also very importantly, any idea of what their pay structure is like?
Re: TITIS Invite by factorial1(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
Study on Networking and Network Devices, Hardware and Operating Systems, General Issues on first hand level IT support troubleshooting.

The pay is between 60 - 70k for a start, and you could get transferred to other companies, like Oil/Gas Telecommunications etc. if your service is needed.
JesusMystic:

I just got the invite for the test this morning.
Pls any idea of what questions to expect and also very importantly, any idea of what their pay structure is like?
Re: TITIS Invite by factorial1(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Guys, check your mail.
Re: TITIS Invite by Aaron321: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2019
factorial1:
Study on Networking and Network Devices, Hardware and Operating Systems, General Issues on first hand level IT support troubleshooting.

The pay is between 60 - 70k for a start, and you could get transferred to other companies, like Oil/Gas Telecommunications etc. if your service is needed.

I just got the invite too, this morning.. I want to know wat u mean by first hand IT support troubleshooting? Sent u a mail.. pls assist.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Invite..are Are Real? / Has Anyone From Kwara State Been Able To Log In Into Npower Npvn Site? / Vacancy At Selah Consult Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.