Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Buhari Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Why? (316 Views)

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent / BBC Mocks President Buhari, Why Fly Abroad For Treatment (snapshot) / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Why? by Godemcee(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2016
ever since buhari resumed office as president of federal republic of Nigeria everything has been in chambers.it's always from one bad news to another,hardly would their be a day without any bad news.today it was news about Nigeria plans to borrow,yesterday it was about Nigeria going into recession(the last time this happened it was during buhari military era or so). no disrespect but it seems the president is endowed with badluck
I know y''ll apc fan who would never see anything bad in buhari economy policy would insult me but u can kiss my ads or u blame gej as usual,don't y''ll think it's getting stale(did all Nigeria problem start during gej tenure,this.same buhari was part of our past leader,even the new apc avoid up to 50 % ex pdp members)even obj met worst conditions compared to Buhari,still he delivered so why can't buhari just leave it the way he met it.
I know y'll won't understand.I school in Benin republic nd d naira we used to change at rate of 2500 toward the ending of gej tenure is now at the rate of 1400 as at last month.I don't av problem with that much but What about parents who hustle real hard to send there children to school there,even with the fall of naira things are still expensive,it's like we buy things at times three of how much we use to buy it before eg noodles of 150cefa dats like like 60naira if we calculate it at naira rate during gej tenure is now like 100naira presently (am talkin bout the small noodles)still some brainwashed animals think buhari is God sent.Am sure most of his defenders don't stay in Nigeria cause they keep praising him like he his Jesus, but the fact on the street is Mr.president is a failure for now nd has no layed any good economic foundation.though if we are to an election today he mighty win but his vote would drop(forget all this nairaland bullshit by some apc-robot,but buhari should know that come 2019 it's north versus north.no matter how popular he his in the north the fellow north contestant would pull some votes,buhari won't av up to the 55% h e had in s.west nd ss/se dont seem to like him nd his vote would reduce one n/central due to fulani herdsmen terrorism (u know we play emotional politics in Nigeria) so do the maths.except buhari start performing well or rig election 2019 ain't sure for him nd if he rigs hmm

My only joy is that am in final year

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti People Will Participate In Preparing 2017 Budget – Fayose / Nigeria’s Anti-terrorism War And Lessons From Civilian JTF / Tinubu Can’t Sack Me On Pages Of Newspapers – Odigie-oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.