Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize (1131 Views)

Hilarious!!! : See What A Friend Is Searching For On Google (picture) / OMG!! See The “special” Prize A Teacher Gave His Student For Being Good (photo) / Question Tags? IF YOU ARE THIS TEACHER WHAT WILL YOU DO? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2016
A teacher decided to reward one of his students for good behaviour.
A teacher gave his ‘most well behaved’ student a pair of dark green pants as a reward to show how impressed he was by his behaviour.
The ‘proud’ teacher even posed for a picture with the student while other students who sat on the ground looked on.
This reportedly happened in the Elgeyo Marakwet County area of Kenya.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by phemsie(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2016
maybe the boy doesn't wear pant to school

u know kenyans and promiscuity is like 5 & 6
Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by Luckylife(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2016
Kenya seem to be living in another world!
Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by MRXELA(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
phemsie:
maybe the boy doesn't wear pant to school

u know kenyans and promiscuity is like 5 & 6
don't tell me u don't have that picture
Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by phemsie(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
MRXELA:
don't tell u don't have that picture

don't mind me jare i forgot to download it ni joor
Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
phemsie:

don't mind me jare i forgot to download it ni joor
The latest

Re: Hilarious! See What This Teacher Gave His Best Student As A Prize by phemsie(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
KissChris:

The latest

oshey joor

(1) (Reply)

Cant Stop Laughing See The Effects Of Flood / See This Funny Picture By Olamide / Buhari And EFCC Must See This! A Serious Case Of Money Laundering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.