Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Are Profiles For? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Are Profiles For? (668 Views)

Why No Photos On Profiles? / Crazy Pictures In Nairalanders' Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
hi nairalander, i think its high time we get our profiles updated, i discovered most users put up unreasonable things in place of our details, it doesnt make sense having anything like profile in this site if what we put up is trash. i urge the moderators to show good example. thx or wht do u guys think?
Re: What Are Profiles For? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
who cares, people should do what they feel it isn't by force to visit people profiles undecided
Re: What Are Profiles For? by patwhizkid(f): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ topik

profiles are for (money) ritual(s)!
Re: What Are Profiles For? by iice(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
colly227:

hi nairalander, i think its high time we get our profiles updated, i discovered most users put up unreasonable things in place of our details, it doesnt make sense having anything like profile in this site if what we put up is trash. i urge the moderators to show good example. thx or wht do u guys think?

Just because it seems unreasonable to you doesn't make it unreasonable to the poster himself/herself. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

BTW i like all those unreasonable things. . .if you read/look close enough, you'll learn something. . .a new word, a new phrase, a new artist, a new technique, a new view. . .the possibilities are endless cheesy
Re: What Are Profiles For? by bluespice(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2009
iice:

Just because it seems unreasonable to you doesn't make it unreasonable to the poster himself/herself. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

BTW i like all those unreasonable things. . .if you read/look close enough, you'll learn something. . .a new word, a new phrase, a new artist, a new technique, a new view. . .the possibilities are endless cheesy

LOL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
well, i made this topic cos i felt this is supposed to be a hook-up/dating section, i mean how can we begin any date or hook-ups without a profile? sounds nasty
Re: What Are Profiles For? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
is it by force dat u must find a date on here? undecided
Re: What Are Profiles For? by iice(f): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
colly227:

well, i make this topic cos i felt this is supposed to be a hook-up/dating section, i mean how can we begin any date or hook-ups without a profile? sounds nasty

Ahh but your view is limited. The dating section is just part of the whole of NL wink Get the picture? cheesy
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2009
@sexyleamon, i know u are from dreamland and dont beleive in getting a date here moreover why do we have this section?

@iice, i didnt expect you to say that!!! this is your section and i bet there is no success story from this dating section moreover i get a clear picture that my views are limited but i felt it will enhance success in this section. thx
Re: What Are Profiles For? by iice(f): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
colly227:

@sexyleamon, i know u are from dreamland and dont beleive in getting a date here moreover why do we have this section?

@iice, i didnt expect you to say that!!! this is your section and i bet there is no success story from this dating section moreover i get a clear picture that my views are limited but i felt it will enhance success in this section. thx

Obviously you didn't get it.  Can't say i'm surprised cheesy

The dating section is not limited or exclusive of nl.  People pass by this section and are not limited to this section.  Some only come here to post something or say something to another person not necessarily to hook up.  Do they need to change their profile for you? and once they step out of this section they should change it again? undecided What in the span of 2 minutes do a change up? lmao.  .  .

As to success.  .  .it's all human.  Humans do whatever they want to themselves and with themselves grin
Reading those 'unreasonable' profiles will teach you alot cheesy
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
i just learnt this section is just for fun, nothing really serious abt dating or hook-ups here>>>>>>>>heading>>>>>2>>>>jokes section for a better fun then.
Re: What Are Profiles For? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
good luck.
Re: What Are Profiles For? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
sexyLeamon:

good luck.

LOL

colly227:

i just learnt this section is just for fun, nothing really serious abt dating or hook-ups here>>>>>>>>heading>>>>>2>>>>jokes section for a better fun then.

Serious/fun is relative wink
You can still hook up at the jokes section. . .

And hey, you did meet some people in this thread, just that the hook-up may not be happening cheesy
Can't say you'll always get a straight forward hook-up but keep an open mind smiley
Re: What Are Profiles For? by dani1luv: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ poster
After 3 or 4 years on Nairaland you have just 25 posts. .

Guy abeg go update your profile
cool

One more thing. . .

As the poster you must set a good example

So go update ur profile
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2009
@dani1luv, it doesnt matter how many post i have got and i beleive i need no update, if i may ask what update do i need? i was just trying to get more meaning down here. dani1luv what have you acheived from your so called high post moreover they are ppl with more post than you have so better get ur mouth in ya back pocket lol
Re: What Are Profiles For? by dani1luv: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2009
Listen to yaself. .

Da so-called-colly227. .If you den dont need no update; then why posting this nonsense and meaningless thread. .gush. You're annoying, You dont reason b4 you post mahn, Talking'bout achieving. . .I've achieved a lot on Nairaland. .

1. I've learnt to be maself
2. Most peeps here respect me coz of my sense of humor
3. At least I'm a Moderator of this Wondaful/largest Nigerian Website, . etc

And Moreover. .wot've you achieved. .

Now shut that vocabulary of urs and get bak 2 ur padded chair . . .Iliat cool
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2009
point of correction mr dani the so called moderator, peeps dont respect you they only respect the user name that is if they do and that traces us back to the reason i created the topic, no one is gonna give you any damn respect physically cos you are not know facially, ohhhhhh i just knew why you are against my opinion, cos u look like gorilla lol lol lol. bro my profile is up to date pls check and see how proud i am abt myself by putting ma pix up. how your younger brother (chimps) dey?
Re: What Are Profiles For? by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 04, 2009
iice! iice!! IICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

please as the moderator, can you help me teach dani1luv how to respect his elders? am far more older than he is on this site but he is mistaking a talkative that he is for an active member. pls moderator dont spare the rod or else you spoil this naughty boy. thx
Re: What Are Profiles For? by dani1luv: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
hmmmmmmn undecided undecided
Re: What Are Profiles For? by sweetpie23: 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
I agree with the poster, everyone should put up their photo.
Re: What Are Profiles For? by dani1luv: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
pheeeeeeeeeeew~!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend Must Be Tall And Beautiful / I Need My Birthday Mate,12th Of March / Am Hot, Intelligent, A Graduate, Sociable, Caring And Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.