Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help! My Itel 1702 Tablet Is Malfunctioning After Updating. What Should I Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Itel 1702 Tablet Is Malfunctioning After Updating. What Should I Do? (921 Views)

/ My Phone Call Log Is Not Updating & Missed Calls Are Not Showing, Pls Help / Itel 1702 A Smart Phone Device That Is Like A Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Itel 1702 Tablet Is Malfunctioning After Updating. What Should I Do? by succyreal(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Please help, my itel 1702 is not working well due to update that I did,I updated the device and it keeps on telling me that GOOGLE PLAY HAS STOP,GOOGLE DRIVE HAS STOP, I can not enter play store and I download any app, also applications are not working, I have factory set it but it keep doing the same thing. Please help me
Re: Help! My Itel 1702 Tablet Is Malfunctioning After Updating. What Should I Do? by Carlcaresophia: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2016
succyreal:
Please help, my itel 1702 is not working well due to update that I did,I updated the device and it keeps on telling me that GOOGLE PLAY HAS STOP,GOOGLE DRIVE HAS STOP, I can not enter play store and I download any app, also applications are not working, I have factory set it but it keep doing the same thing. Please help me
Hello Succyreal, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Used Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 For Sale / Is This The Beginning Of The End For Samsung? / Get Over 300% Recharge Bonus In The MTN Awuf4u Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.