Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent (1327 Views)

A Logistics Company Is Seeking For Workers / Based On Logistics, I Got Appointment As A Logistics Officer In A Reputable Firm / M.A Logistics Interview-did Anyone Get This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by oye1: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
We have an ecommerce business line and we are presently looking for applicants who can work on a part-time basis. We need the services of vibrant young men or women to oversee our shipping operations nationwide.

LOGISTICS AGENT
Job Responsibilities
1. Coordinate to ensure product is delivered to customers within your axis as at when due
2. Visit our shipping centers in your state to confirm shipment status
3. Communicate shipment problems with customers and Lagos Head Office.

You must have the following;

1. A working phone is required.
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Having an internet access on your mobile phone is an added advantage
4. Being active on whatsapp is an added advantage
Pay is going to be per day. This is not a full time job. It’s only meant for someone who needs that extra cash. We also do not guarantee you will be required in all the days of the month. Company will pay per day and also transport costs involved to and fro our shipping centers and customer locations.

We are taking applications from all the 36 states in Nigeria. To apply, please send your application to recruitment@impactmedialtd.com
with the following details;
Name:
Phone Number:
Present Address:
State:
Qualification:
Your expected Pay per day:
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Yet to hear from you.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by victree007(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
I just sent my application, please review and get back to me Victory IGBERASE
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by 1miccza: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
I've just sent my application.. Please respond OP...Mordi Michael
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by OMOTOWO(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
What do you people sell?tea abi
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Logistics Agent by gigsresume: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
I am happy seeking your post.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Look For Another Job Cos Am Tired Of Waiting For Npower / Human Capital Partners Latest Recruitment (7 Positions) / Vacancy New Job Opening Make 200k Per Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.