Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

FIRS Test Update - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS Test Update (24450 Views)

Firs Recriutment / FIRS Recruitment: Breaking News! / Intercontinental Test Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Test Update by bashdecash(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2009
LOL, knowing big guys there isnt what am after here. am only trying to help out ok. nevertheless, i work in a bank but am ever ready to leave and join FIRS, thats to show you how good it will be there if u get the job.

as for the test format, PSYCHOMETRY is the format. you can visit this site and take it online as a test: http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/

Gud luck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Test Update by nnemak(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2009
thanks for the tips,
Re: FIRS Test Update by dbbest(f): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2009
Many thanks. This is quite helpful.
Re: FIRS Test Update by Jarrah(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
I've been following with kin interest and can not wait to read Bash response. i believe that the system of who you know is long gone, Bros all that people needs in forums like this is HOPE not the opposite.
Re: FIRS Test Update by nnemak(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2009
Today is 12 any news. Has anyone been contacted apart from the initial go and choose ur venue?
Re: FIRS Test Update by bashdecash(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2009
well guys, madam FIRS said there is a lot of pressure on her from, (the people that hold the remote control, LOL[size=8pt][/size]) and that she is confused.

All thesame dudes in the house, just kp reading and praying while we wait for them to decide from now till friday.

Good luck all.
Re: FIRS Test Update by dbbest(f): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
, and d drama continues!
Re: FIRS Test Update by olumyde5(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pls have any one written the FIRS test, I got a text message that it was suppose to come on the 10th through the 20th of this month and today now is 12th and no further info yet about the venue, just want to know if anyone has written the test in the house
Re: FIRS Test Update by spector: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
nairalanders, i also got d text msg for d job, but i think iwe can learn more from their site, www.firs.gov.ng.
Re: FIRS Test Update by GP15: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2009
today is 13th of oct, nothing yet. let just keep our finger cross and wait till the end of the week
Re: FIRS Test Update by bashdecash(m): 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2009
its funny, i was asking a tax controller of FIRS this morning about the date of the test and why everything is so quiet. the man just answered "MY FRIEND, JUST KEEP READING AND PRAYING" grin grin grin
Re: FIRS Test Update by kolite: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
hello nairalanders pls anybody with info on where, when and time that the FIRS test will be taking place in ABUJA centre. Pls if you are with valuable info kindly text or flash me on my number 08034675878 I will simply call back. If there is info on what to expect for the test kindly text. Thank you.
Re: FIRS Test Update by ashaby(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
Na wa for this FIRS stuff o. Na only to confirm venue we hear and interview date go close in seven days. Hope FIRS wont use the usual 'Nigerian style?
Re: FIRS Test Update by bashdecash(m): 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2009
[quote][/quote]hello nairalanders pls anybody with info on where, when and time that the FIRS test will be taking place in ABUJA centre. Pls if you are with valuable info kindly text or flash me on my number 08034675878 I will simply call back. If there is info on what to expect for the test kindly text. Thank you.

HOW MANY FLASHES WILL YOU RESPOND TO DEAR? smiley
Re: FIRS Test Update by onibonoje(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
according to the text message i recieved after confirmation on their site,the venue and date will be sent to ur phone a week to the exam date and the test will hold by this month end
Re: FIRS Test Update by nnemak(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
:d
Re: FIRS Test Update by eemjay(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
please i need information on the date 4 d exam, thanks
Re: FIRS Test Update by braido(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2009
we are all waiting to hear from FIRS ASAP!
Re: FIRS Test Update by unclesamtech(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2009
We are seriously waiting to hear from FIRS ;getting to the end of the Month now,
Hope glad tidding will still come out.
Re: FIRS Test Update by LEKSYDEE: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2009
hi nairalander the test centre has being communicated to those invited .*
Re: FIRS Test Update by jacksparow(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hello All,

I just received the latest sms and I just checked out the new site not dragnet *faceoftesting* and my test date is 26th Oct @ 9.00am, Afrihub HQ in Abuja, Ademola Adetokunbo, AP Plaza, and from what I heard, its gmat, and my thinking is since its at Afrihub, it MIGHT be the computer based one, The Internal Exam conducted for Staff of FIRS, it was 100 questions in 60 minutes, so If any one has a new gist or something different, let us know, cheers
Re: FIRS Test Update by davou4eva(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2009
i just received their msg and am to write my test at Unilag JKK ETC on 26th that is on Monday. Anyone who knows the format of the aptitude test, pls gist. i wish everyone writing the test success, meanwhile study your gmat.
Re: FIRS Test Update by braido(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2009
Hi, NL, i received a text message from FIRS, 17:23, this evening informing me that i have been invited for an aptitude test for me to check my venue, date and time. when i checked the web address given, i found out that my venue is UNILAG because i chose Lagos for the venue of the examination. date is october 28, while time is 3pm.
i saw a friend's one and his own venue is CHAMS CITY at Ikeja but on october 26 by 9am.
I wish every member writing the test, Best of God (says one of my friends and not sucess) in the interview test.
Cheers!
Re: FIRS Test Update by babrich39(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2009
I JUST RECEIVED MINE TOO AND MY VENUE IS IN OTA ,OGUN STATE;

Exam Date / Time: 27-Oct-2009 1:00 PM
Center Name: AFRIHUB @ BellsTech
Address: Bells University of Technology KM. 8,
Idi-Iroko Road No. 1, Bells Drive Beside African Leadership Forum/Temperance Hotel Ota.
Re: FIRS Test Update by DisGuy: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2009
Goodluck wink
Re: FIRS Test Update by braido(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
this is to remind NL members that were invited for FIRS test that they have to take along with them writing materials and a calculator. the message was sent to a friend's mail and he showed it to me from his mail box
Other requirements include"
1. go to the venue very early.
2. go with writing materials and a calculator
3. print out a copy of the exam venue and date with you
4. attach a passport photograph to the printed copy
5. do a photocopy of your current ID card and attach it with the printed copy.
wishing everyone the best
thanks
Re: FIRS Test Update by egbegbe: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2009
In God I trust.

Good luck to everyone!
Re: FIRS Test Update by wales2007(m): 5:48am On Oct 30, 2009
The test format is the same as that of GSE cos I just took the test 2 days ago.
Re: FIRS Test Update by temilaw25: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
Is this update for those that wrote and passed the first FIRS aptitude test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite / 20 Jobs That Can Hardly Go Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.