Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. (751 Views)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / President’s Health: How National Assembly Compelled Osinbajo To Visit Buhari / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by nototribalist: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
I saw when he went around India, he paid visit to their President. I also remember when he went to China he met the Chinese President. I was thinking us in Abuja will get to meet him when he comes to Abuja to visit our so called President.
The next thing I read from naij.com is that from lagos he's now in Kenya. And am like haba, is Buhari that bad? That guy must revisit Nigeria again. You can't come to my house and greet my gateman and house girl and just leave like that without saying hello. Meanwhile in India he discussed business partnership with their government officials. Why will he now ignore our government like that.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by Jafar1: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
MARK

CELEBRITY TO OUR NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES

EVERYONE WANNA MEET HIM

BUT REMEMBER NO BE ALL OYINBO THEY PAY OFFERING NO grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
He ignored our government because our gworo chewing president is a strong anti-free speech dictator....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by DropShot: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
LabiaMajoraDest:
He ignored our government because our gworo chewing president is a strong anti-free speech dictator....
Help Yourself!

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
I am speechless, I think Mark got it all wrong, the first place of call, is meant to be the presidential villa, and der after, he can now transit to other location of his choice.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:
Help Yourself!
undecided You can do better

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
How long is his visa in Nigeria?
I guess seven - ten days wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by metalDETECTED(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
The Dulllard wont forgive mark. Facebook will pay for this. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by Joel3(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
in case you don't know mark is an Israeli. and they don't mingo with Muslims. neither Muslims want to mingo with them. especially buhari stands against Israel and Palestinian.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by malele(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
how can we visit such a goat

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by ajepako(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2016
metalDETECTED:

Shey person wey dey turn Facebook upside down on IPAD?

I hear you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Buhari Soon. by nototribalist: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
metalDETECTED:
don't be surprise DSS will announce by next week that Facebook will be shut down in Nigeria for tax invasion.

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Set 2 Build Akanu Ibiam Flyover,Inspects Materials 4 Its Construction(Pics / FG Approves Establishment Of Amphibious Division Of Army In South South / Photos Of Governor Shettima Eating 'Akara' During School Inspection In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.