Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie (74133 Views)

Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Elsie Okpocha Shows Off Her Perfumes / Elsie Okpocha Flaunts Mansion Gift From Baskemouth, Her Husband [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by GossipHeart(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
ZbH
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by caniva(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
See as adults dey do like kids...in fact, yeye dey smell.

Wailing Wailers.....abi Na BUHARI cause this one too?
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Perfecttouch(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
veekid:
Part two; patiently waiting for freeze own
freeze no go reply, if dem sack am this time,no calling back that's all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by africanjink(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Akinlekanwr(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's what happens when social media take over one's life. The quest for what to post... SMH
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by balancediet(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lols.
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ouch ! I like this, freezer Abi Na fridge,we are waiting for you o , cause the matter Na draw or two 2-1 depending on who you ask.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
I am not understanding
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
That dude's brain is obviously frozen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by 4nobody4every1: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin tongue

1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by HCF(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
But really, from the little I have read about the guy Freeze, u wouldn't blame any woman who beat him up o.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by fortunateice(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Freeze have beeb freezed.... He have seen the real freeze
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Segman22(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Haba Freeze!! You no try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by happney65: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
veekid:
Part two; patiently waiting for freeze own side of the new episode

Happney65! That dude can argue; how's freeze black here?

Go and horn light jooo..Rubbish. grin
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Blackskinned: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
herzern1:
Did she bleach or not??....

The Chanqe is clear....

I thought I was the only one that noticed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by 3sexy: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Freeze be like ...

Na Adekunle Gold Photoshop the full pix, my ex-wife wasn't there when we were kissing dating embarassed
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by omoonasanya: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
wetin concern m....obbiii
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is about to get very ugly... undecided
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by MadCow1: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
what are they saying.
I don't understand.
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Francon(f): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
o seti go. Three sides to a story.
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Deepfreezer(m): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
We ain't ending shii. If I were basket mouth I will empty a whole clip on freeze's asss.
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by cstr15: 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yeye man playing the game of ''being there before you, and did that''. grin
Which man fit boast say another man never enter him wife before am?
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is what happens when an adult just refuses to 'grow up'! His ex-wife couldn't stand all this immaturity I guess,don't blame her sha! undecided
He never dated nor had sex with Elsie,that one I am 100% sure!!
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by safarigirl(f): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
herzern1:
Did she bleach or not??....

The Chanqe is clear....
what change?

This is the Elsie Okpocha, show me the change. You guys shouldn't judge a person based on one picture, things like lighting can affect skin tone in pictures

cc

Blackskinned...no, she did not bleach

5 Likes

Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by honeygirl17: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
caniva:
See as adults dey do like kids...in fact, yeye dey smell.

Wailing Wailers.....abi Na BUHARI cause this one too?
go sleep abeg
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Missyetty(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Freeze ehn, always running his mouth like tap water
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
old men disgracing themselves on social media since 10bc....daddy cool abi daddy freeze
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by Trudiee(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
ive always disliked this freeze of a guy. right from when he expressed his "thoughts" about tiwas marriage.
Re: Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie by wonlasewonimi: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
The curse of the Internet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Sophia Momodu All Smiles In New Pictures After Davido Welcomed A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.