Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" (31592 Views)

Amnesty International Blasts Ambode For Violation Of Court Order / Props To Ambode For The Fast Work On Lekki Epe Expressway (pics Included) / Man Thanks Ambode For Repairing Bad Spot Causing Traffic In Addo Road(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tolexander:
This is a lie nobody will take.

Bulldoze a whole structure cos of a permit fee not paid. The highest government would do is to seal the house.

Tell us another lie!

Another person dead body appears like log of wood..
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayoolanr:

Paid? That's extremely laughable! I am no where near Nigeria, but i can't stand it when the same set of people clamoring for secession claim to be Nigerians when it suits them! I am in no way a tribalist, but i just don't give 2 fvcks and can't stand hypocrisy! The ibos need to get the fvck out of the West and go back to their lands to develop it! No more riding on westerners back and then turning around to insult us!
Guy how many Igbos do you feed? You forced them to be part of Nigeria live with it shut your mouth.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by otitokoroleti: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Who is at fault here?
Ambode is at fault? cant he sue the landlord? government can get the 40m fine through legal means instead of destroying peoples means of livelihood. IT SHALL NOT BE BETTER FOR THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO EMERGENCE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION & THOSE WHO STILL SUPPORT THEM

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by otitokoroleti: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayoolanr:
This ibo ugu brained bish needs to direct her vitriol towards her landlord who refused to honor his side of the bargain! I am sure the landlord was notified but he refused to notify his tenants! So who is to blame here! If this ugu sipping bish is not happy, she can pack her load and move to her village in the yeast!!! This is Lagos!!!
ko da mi loju wipe opolo eeyan lo n lo
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
HungerBAD:
Who is at fault here?
Stupid APC! angry

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Frydae: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
One day we will know who truly acquired that space!
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Rosella1: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Olamide Badoo already said it "E no easy to dey deal with Governor Ambode oh"
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by corperdonga: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:
If that shop is located on the island then she should just shut up.

They were given 14days to relocate.

14 days to relocate to where? People are just heartless in this country.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by corperdonga: 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayoolanr:

Paid? That's extremely laughable! I am no where near Nigeria, but i can't stand it when the same set of people clamoring for secession claim to be Nigerians when it suits them! I am in no way a tribalist, but i just don't give 2 fvcks and can't stand hypocrisy! The ibos need to get the fvck out of the West and go back to their lands to develop it! No more riding on westerners back and then turning around to insult us!

Don't worry u are not a tribalist but u sure sound like a sick one. Stop hating or soonest they will chase you back from that country u are hiding and typing trash! I have spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Alphaoscar: 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
corperdonga:

14 days to relocate to where? People are just heartless in this country.

The state government set up a committee to restore the original master plan of Ajah, Lekki , Ikoyi , V.I and environs and get rid of illegal structures in those area. The owners of the ILLEGAL structures were issued with quit notice and the expiration of that grace period the task force swung into action.

So how is it government's headache that she lived in an illegal structure ? Or you prefer the government to turn the blind eyes and watch those areas are turned to another Ajegunle ?
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by muffyt05: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
divide9ja:
Good one lady, they will not provide employment.

Those who now decide to reject crime instead of helping them they are attacked.

FOOLISH APC!

Next time Nigerians hear change una go run

At least I give APC one good thing,
they promised to destroy jobs and they are keeping their promise

You went this far to prove a dumb farce,I pity you. Take out the "DESTROY" there and compare the "E" in it with the other "E"s in the message and see if they're the same. Proof to say it's been doctored
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Alphaoscar: 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Ambode is at fault? cant he sue the landlord? government can get the 40m fine through legal means instead of destroying peoples means of livelihood. IT SHALL NOT BE BETTER FOR THOSE WHO CONTRIBUTED TO EMERGENCE OF THIS ADMINISTRATION & THOSE WHO STILL SUPPORT THEM

Mynd44 , This poster is a disgrace to this forum. I am been tempted to reply her/him in her/him own coin but I will give you and the other mods the benefit of doubts and see if you will dish out appropriate punishment on him/her or not.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Chukazu: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
NameChecker:
When a goat is being heard boasting and threatening to
fight the lion, one should find out the type of grass it has
being eating lately

Meanwhile,
Eko Oni Baje O

"when they carry another man's dead body, it will seem like a log of wood "
pray you don't experience such
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
amuokuko:
Sincerely Ambode is mad, infact the legal system in nigeria is axx..

come to Lekki phase 1 today and see destruction of properties, to the extent police burnt kiosk with wares inside..
Bikes and Lekki shuttle were vandalized and seized..

Buhari!!!!! thunder fire you for the hardship in the land..
Define vandalized, seized?!
To be sincere my good fella, your thinking is shallow. Ur brain too dull, for real!!! How can u talk like dis, 4 dis 21st century?! You know nothing of the world!
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by otitokoroleti: 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Alphaoscar:

Mynd44 , This poster is a disgrace to this forum. I am been tempted to reply her/him in her/him own coin but I will give you and the other mods the benefit of doubts and see if you will dish out appropriate punishment on him/her or not.
Are you Ambode or APC e-warrior?
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by amuokuko: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:

Define vandalized, seized?!
To be sincere my good fella, your thinking is shallow. Ur brain too dull, for real!!! How can u talk like dis, 4 dis 21st century?! You know nothing of the world!

sincerely young man, u come from a clan where their brains were vandalized in d woman by gene..

ur thinking is deep, that it can swallow ur entire generation...
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Jlow2: 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
the law is meant for poor vulnerable nigerians, while the rich politicians re above the law, sumbody has confessed how he was paid 650m, frm looted funds,even aids confessin hw they diverted billions which was moving to a warehouz wer looted funds re stockpiled, yet no arrest has been made, nobody has been persecuted because they re politcian and highly placed, our leaders re not only corrupt but extremely wicked, tell me how dis woman will survive in dis hard times biting hard all over the country, "indeed there was a country"
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by obiaguna(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
ayoolanr:

If the shop owners name were to be a Yoruba name and then you proceeded to read the news, what would be your honest reaction. "Adenike Ogunsola , shop owner weeps after her shop was demolished ". How do you respond to this?
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by obiaguna(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:
You monkeys can barely read. It wasn't her shop. She was just bringing it to the notice of the public. Black, low IQ monkeys.

Ada Osakwe owns nuli juice. She's a recipient of the Tony Elumelu foundation for entrepreneurs sponsorship or something of sort.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by jaydee87(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
its strange when ppl tend to drag a govt down. nobody/govt will come to ur house without prior notice and just demolish it.. even in imo state they were given months before the demolition. am sure the aggrieved woman must av bin served notice atleast twice.. so pls we all know the nation need reforms but think abt it if u were tye governor what will you do...
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Viktor1983(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2016
Her name is Amaka....I now understand why comments swung to the left.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by diva90: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2016
I'm sure the government had warned the landlord severally prior to the demolition. They need to hold him accountable for their loss.
Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by hundredhundred: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2016
TheRealAfonja:
i.diot I'm from Awori .... The son of the soil.. only if you are educated enough. Go n collect your monthly pay.... Dullard e- warrior

Whats the meaning of I am from Awori?
Kitigbe?

1 Like

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by divide9ja: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
muffyt05:

You went this far to prove a dumb farce,I pity you. Take out the "DESTROY" there and compare the "E" in it with the other "E"s in the message and see if they're the same. Proof to say it's been doctored

Re: Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" by Eowriand389: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Uche Ogah Resumes Duty At Mines And Steel Ministry(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.