Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC (1639 Views)

Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by mamabomboy: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
The All
Progressives Congress APC,
Thursday launched an
acerbic counter-attack on
the opposition-Peoples
Democratic Party PDP,
accusing the party and
Nigeria’s past presidents
produced under its platform
of bringing the current
economic recession upon the
nation.
It said the 16 years misrule
of the PDP plunged Nigeria
into the current economic
chaos. PDP’s several years
in power produced ex-
presidents Olusegun
Obasanjo, Umar Musa
Yar’Adua and Goodluck
Jonathan.
It said, the statement by the
Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) on Wednesday “is the
latest in the party’s
insensitive plot to deflect
attention from the voodoo
economics and reckless fiscal
policies the country was
subjected to during its 16-
year rule.
“The warning signs were
glaring to the immediate-past
administration but it choose
the path of economic
sabotage by looking the
other way and squandering
the country’s commonwealth
– a reckless decision that
has brought the country to
its knees”, APC stated.
The party in the statement
signed by its national scribe,
Mai Mala Buni was formally
reacting to attacks by the
PDP on the President
Muhammadu Buhari’s lack of
capacity to steer the
economy.
Following the official
declaration by the National
Bureau of Statistics NBS that
Nigeria’s economy was in a
recession, the PDP had taken
APC to the cleaners, saying
the ruling party is confused
as to how best to manage
the economy and reverse its
dwindling fortunes.
Two former governors of the
Central Bank of Nigeria, Prof.
Charles Soludo and Emir of
Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II
had recently taken a swipe
at the economic trajectory of
the APC-led administration,
describing it as archaic,
indefinite and rudderless.
‘President Buhari Committed
To Resuscitating Economy’
However, the APC assured
Nigerians that the President
Muhammadu Buhari APC-led
administration remains solidly
committed to resuscitating
the economy in the quickest
possible time and in the best
interest of the people.
“For the umpteenth time, the
PDP lacks the moral basis
and credibility to comment or
condemn the government on
the economy after the mess
it left behind. Instead, the
PDP must apologize to
Nigerians.
“Nigerians will recall that
even the immediate-past
finance minister and
coordinating minister of the
economy, confessed that the
zero political will to save
under the immediate-past
administration is responsible
for the challenges facing the
country”.
APC listed several
achievements of the Buhari
administration, saying the
nation was well on the path
to quick economic recovery.
It added; “Happily, the
President Muhammadu Buhari
administration has embarked
on well- thought economic
agendas, policy actions,
appropriate fiscal,
governance, and socio-
political reforms to revamp
the economy and tackle the
nation’s current challenges
in the short to long term.
“Under the new flexible
foreign exchange policy
introduced by the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in June
2016, we now have a single
market-determined exchange
rate which enables suppliers
of foreign currencies to bring
in their money and take the
same out at market-
determined rates. The new
foreign exchange policy
being implemented will ensure
our economy recovers in the
medium to long term.
“As contained in the
assented 2016 National
Budget, the administration of
President Muhammadu Buhari
is aggressively formulating
and implementing policies
aimed at diversifying
Nigeria’s economy from oil to
other sectors such as
agriculture, mining and
manufacturing.
“The administration is also
proactively tackling
increased attacks on oil
facilities in the Niger Delta
region which has led to
disruptions in crude
production.
“The President’s shuttle
diplomacy has yielded
positive effects on the
country’s economic policies.
As a result, several
agreements concluded during
the visits are positively
impacting on key sectors of
the Nigerian economy
including power, solid
minerals, agriculture,
housing and rail
transportation.
“The fight against corruption
remains a top priority for the
President Buhari APC-led
administration.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/‎apc-replies-pdp-says-obj-yaradua-jonathans-reckless-decisions-cause-recession/
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
The problem ain't the party (pdp or apc). They are both made up of Nigerians.
So stop calling parties.

Let's someone say the main problem.
However, it's my first FTC grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by CIGARETTE: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
angry
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Abeymills(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shameless crooks still trading blames d Daura President n apc zombies have destroyed nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by YoungHustler: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
H
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by mamabomboy: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Buhari is a dull**d, QED. In 2019, a referrendum should be held, on "The Exile And Expulsion Of All Afonjas From The Nigerian Federation"

6 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Dreal11247: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Can we look for solutions rather than excuses?

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Dreal11247: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
What could blame games benefit us? Absolutely nothing but stagnation.

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

I'm so happy with the situation in this hell hole called Nigeria. Una never see something.

Thanks to the dog for showing Nigerians the meaning of "CHANGE". cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by OXYZ: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by trapQ: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Useless people.
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by charliman2012: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
APC should do something now and not to come and be blaming passed government. If this linkers till December that surely means that Buhari doesn't know what he is doing there.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by basingstoke: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
It is the height of irresponsibility to blame your failures on the actions or in-actions of others. Is it the 16 year mis rule that made the president to be having 10 presidential jets to himself ? is it the mis rule that made the budget for feeding in aso rock greater than that of other presidents ? is the mis rule that is making elections in conclusive, is it the mis rule that made Aisha to be involved in the haliburton loot, is it the mis- that will make a president budget more money for a clinic than all gthe teaching hospital in Nigria put together, is it the mis -rule that will make him fly out to treat ear infection overseas, is it the mis rule that made him fell to declare his assets till today.
I am simply tired of these band of APC WITHCES

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by LMFashions: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm so happy with the situation in this hell hole called Nigeria. Una never see something.

Oh they've finally let u off the hook.

Wellucome
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
LMFashions:

Oh they've finally let u off the hook.
Wellucome
I was not on ban. Good Evening
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by abokibuhari: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Uncle Gbawe has lost his EPISTLE gift as a result of CHANJI grin

Welcome back bro cool

ban no they kill, rather it makes you stronger grin

3 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by LMFashions: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I was not on ban. Good Evening

Oh ok. Thought u were on ban

Welcome back all the same. Evening
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by reptile1: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
S͢o͢ t͢h͢e͢s͢e͢ i͢d͢i͢o͢t͢s͢ a͢re͢ b͢l͢a͢m͢i͢n͢g͢ t͢h͢e͢ p͢a͢s͢t͢ o͢n͢ c͢u͢rre͢n͢t͢ i͢s͢s͢u͢e͢s͢. grin K͢a͢i͢ a͢ z͢o͢o͢ i͢s͢ f͢a͢r b͢e͢t͢t͢e͢r t͢t͢h͢a͢n͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ h͢e͢l͢l͢ h͢o͢l͢e͢ n͢a͢m͢e͢d͢ n͢i͢g͢e͢ri͢a͢
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Joel3(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
....not again.

just as if the same PDP is not in the APC.

if they can't do the job as it is now then its better they leave power.

not until we flash these same old people out. the whole thing will keep repeating itself. i

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

Uncle Gbawe has lost his EPISTLE gift as a result of CHANJI grin

Welcome back bro cool

ban no they kill, rather it makes you stronger grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I know say many Zombies don convert to wailers. Gbawe?... Forget that one, He don play his part finish, Now na turn of the lesser zombies.

By the way, No be ban o. I've been busy.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by abokibuhari: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

I know say many Zombies don convert to wailers. Gbawe?... Forget that one, He don play his part finish, Now na turn of the lesser zombies.

By the way, No be ban o. I've been busy.
Many of them don give up, see beremx today, she is always objective thanks to the CHANJI. The truth is that pmb got no solution to the problem of the economy. I just they frosh where i they, about to change my current job to a bigger one, soon my testimony go make front page for nairaland. Even in this CHANJI era, we they change jobs anyhow grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by dechriscool(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bad work man quarrel with his tools.
Keep the blame game burning.For the past 16 months the blame have been running and the country have been sinking.Don't do anything to save the day.

Officially,Nigeria is in recession,We are patiently waiting for, when Nigeria will no longer exist as a country.When all her citizens has dropped death due to hunger,hardship and sufferings.Then Apc will blame past adminstraction for the death of Nigerians.

Obasanjo took over power from the military at a very sorry state.No body heard complained, how the misrule of the military affects his administration.He managed the available resources and Nigerians never have it bad this way.

2 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
abokibuhari:

Many of them don give up, see beremx today, she is always objective thanks to the CHANJI. The truth is that pmb got no solution to the problem of the economy. I just they frosh where i they, about to change my current job to a bigger one, soon my testimony go make front page for nairaland. Even in this CHANJI era, we they change jobs anyhow grin grin grin grin
So beremx is no more a zombie cheesy I'm so happy for her, This is a bad time to be a ZOMBIE.

Bros congratulations on your job, even as close to five million Nigerians have lost theirs since the dog became Presidiot.
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by ificatchmodeh: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Apc sabi blame undecided

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by Hiploko(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
basingstoke:
It is the height of irresponsibility to blame your failures on the actions or in-actions of others. Is it the 16 year mis rule that made the president to be having 10 presidential jets to himself ? is it the mis rule that made the budget for feeding in aso rock greater than that of other presidents ? is the mis rule that is making elections in conclusive, is it the mis rule that made Aisha to be involved in the haliburton loot, is it the mis- that will make a president budget more money for a clinic than all gthe teaching hospital in Nigria put together, is it the mis -rule that will make him fly out to treat ear infection overseas, is it the mis rule that made him fell to declare his assets till today.
I am simply tired of these band of APC WITHCES
best response to ANYTHING called APC. God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by oganology33(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Una no kuku add Aguyi-ironsi and Murtala Mohammed Useless ppl.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by ajepako(f): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Thanks to the dog for showing Nigerians the meaning of "CHANGE". cheesy

Longest time bro...

You chop ban?

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
ajepako:

Longest time bro...
You chop ban?
hello Sis...
Ban?... Not really. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by jerusalem101: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Excuses for Failure.
Was it PDP government that started restricting forex and Naira flow which has landed the country in this mess?
Instead of looking for solution and how to achieve the bogus campaign promises, you guys are busy dispensing your time and energy on blame game, wait until Nigerians start killing their babies to eat b4 you guys will think of how to rid yourselves of this inglorious display of cluelessness and hopelessness.
So obvious, APC was looking for power without any atom of vision for the Country.

1 Like

Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by basingstoke: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hiploko:
best response to ANYTHING called APC. God bless you!
grin
Re: Misrule Of Jonathan, OBJ And Yaradua Caused Recession: APC by TheVictorious(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Then what is the need of voting such people that are affiliated with them and share the same basic ideology for being in a different party called APC.

Okay if Jonathan suddenly join APC (not likely sha, will it make him any better of a person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally! President Buhari Orders Probe Of One Of His Close Allies / Aso Rock Of Juju, Demons: Precidency Reacts / US Election Aftermath: Jimoh Ibrahim Tells TB Joshua Not To Prophesy Ondo Electi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.