Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic (968 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic by michellhilton(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can't tell you who I am or what I do. What I can tell you is this: Hillary has a serious drinking problem. That's why she disappears for days at a time, that's why she was wearing sunglasses all the time for awhile, that's why she's been acting strange, and that's why she's been stumbling a lot.

She can't stop drinking and that's dangerous. Maybe even more so than her being seizure prone or whatever else. If she keeps drinking like this and she wins then we're one drunken slip-up from a catastrophe. That's why I'm telling you this. I can't say anything else.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-e-alcoolatra.html

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic by chiefolododo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
She is too weak to be the POTUS

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic by cliquevibes(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Detective!!! Oya clap 4 ur self, u can't tell us who u are?? So ur Under-cover ba!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic by menxer: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
She won't be the first drunkard President, at that level most of them are running on Nitros. grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Not Sick In The Way You Think. She's A Alcoholic by drepixel(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Is she related to someone from Otuoke??

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un Brought Own Toilet To Summit With Trump / 50 Facts About China That Sound Fake But Are Totally True (PHOTOS) / Saudi King Gives Rare Public Address On Kingdom’s Virus Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.