Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Mariah Carey's HIV Positive Sister Arrested For Prostitution. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mariah Carey's HIV Positive Sister Arrested For Prostitution. (1755 Views)

Mariah Carey Is Betrayed By The Swimsuit / Mariah Carey Captured In A Dress Almost Showing Her Vagina / Katherine Anne Rejouis Arrested For Prostitution In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey's HIV Positive Sister Arrested For Prostitution. by rosy1992(f): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mariah Carey
Singer's HIV positive sister arrested for prostitution

Mariah Carey's sister is in trouble again and this time, it's for prostitution despite her being HIV positive.

Mariah Carey's sister, Alison begs her to release her from psychiatric ward
, Alison begs her to release her from psychiatric ward (voici)
Mariah Carey's older sister, Alison A. Carey has once again, made the news for unsavoury reasons
Following her arrest on Friday, August 26, 2016, the 55-year-old is currently facing prostitution charges made worse by the fact that she is HIV positive.

The police have reportedly advised anyone who has patronised her, unprotected or not, should see a doctor.

Alison was reportedly arrested after asking for money in exchange for sexual favours from an undercover police officer who was posing as a client.

Following her arrest, Alison identified herself as Mariah's sister. The reports have also revealed that Alison has been advertising her services on the internet, and has been working out of a hotel for about one week.

One of her ads containing two of her photos, read:

"I'm a pretty lady looking for guys who are looking to have some fun and get into a world of pleasure that other woman just can't provide to you, woman with the ability to make the earth move for you and to get you to see stars, oh yea with me its,

"ITS SUCH A SWEET,SWEET FANTASY BABY, WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I COME AND TAKE YOU ON AND ON."

Mariah Carey's sister Alison Carey is a former prostitute and heroin addcit
ยป more Mariah Carey's sister Alison Carey is a former prostitute and heroin addcit (popsugar)
Alison has been arraigned in Saugerties Town Court in New York and jailed at the Ulster County Jail with bail placed at $1,000. She is due in Saugerties Town Court on Tuesday, August 30, 2016.

Back in March, Alison sent a plea for financial support to Mariah to help with her medical bills, to which as far as we know, the 45-year-old singer never responded to.

Re: Mariah Carey's HIV Positive Sister Arrested For Prostitution. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
See how her sister's negativity is rubbing off on Mariah, anyway she'll help her out.
Things we do for family.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Future Husband Reply That He Has Been Receiving Massive Calls All O / Davido Customized 30billion Gang Expensive Jewelry's To All His DMW Members(pv) / Nollywood Actor Ijebu Acquires A Brand New Toyota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.