Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,931 members, 7,838,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real (26933 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by oglalasioux(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

So how did Oxygen and Hydrogen came into existence?

Let me answer you; the big bang created Hydrogen atoms. There's no doubt that there's a power behind the big bang. But the bible lied about creation. Burning furnaces of Hydrogen atoms created everything. I mean EVERYTHING! The biblical god is not responsible for creation. If he was, the bible would have told us how Hydrogen created everything instead of the Adam and Eve fable. Since the bible itself was confused about creation until Galileo turned his telescope to the heavens, why should we believe anything in it?
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by AminuRano87(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gpdwise:
I have been trying for the past three (3) hours now to explain the concept of God to my six year old half brother. who recently just returned from the states. I tried reading using the bible and he asked me the most difficult but simple question. Big brother where did God come from if you said there was nothing in world!! I dropped the bible immediately.

I tried using nature to explain that the beautiful flowers, birds and sea were created by God. Then he asked me who created God because mama bird and papa bird will have junior bird and for the flowers I need to plant its seed for them to grow.. so big brother who is papa God
leave the boy alone.
Don't brainwash him the way you were brainwashed.

3 Likes

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by femi4: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gpdwise:
I Dont believe all I need to do is to take him to church every Sunday.. that will make him familiar with God in Nigeria and when he goes back to the state next two weeks would he still ve that conviction.. I want day to day example so that tomorrow he will ve the perfect faith of what he believes in
That's where the problem lies. He need to hear about God from different people. His age mates, Sunday school teachers, pastors etc. That is how knowledge is form. That is why I pity Christians that always said that going to church is not important.

Your salvation didn't happened overnight. Faith comes by continuous hearing the word of God from different people.

1 Like

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
oglalasioux:

But they are competing against each other and sadly mankind is the golf ball both are using in their macabre game.

Satan is fighting a lost battle.How can a crested being defeat his creator?
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by MutantMetahuman: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
musicwriter:

First of all, you don't need the bible, koran, torah or any of the other holy books to explain God to anybody.

There're simple example you could use.

Example;
1. Tell him his digestive system is a design.
2. His urinary system is a design.
3. His circulatory system is a design.
4. His respiratory system is a design.

Make him understand the fact he eats and defaecate from the anus shows someone must have designed it that way.

Tell him the fact he drinks water and urinates from his penis shows someone must have designed it to work that way.

Just use similar things. But, if he doesn't understand then leave him alone, because I strongly believe its up to each and everyone to discoverver God for themselves.
and god is also a design right?

You think op hasn't done All that before?

The question the little kid asked is simple, if everything was a design , who designed god?
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by sobastical: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

1 Like

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by wirinet(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

So how did Oxygen and Hydrogen came into existence?
Hydrogen ( a single proton) is the primary constituent of the material universe, it was created as a result of the cooling and condensation of the intense energy of the big bang. All other matter was formed inside suns as a result of nuclear fussion of the single proton into progressively heavier elements ( including oxygen) until we get to uranium. These heavier elements are then ejected when a sun goes nova and is used as raw materials for the formation of other stars and their planetary systems.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by oglalasioux(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Satan is fighting a lost battle.How can a crested being defeat his creator?

While they are on it for the last six thousand years, diseases, hunger, wars, natural disasters and bad leaders have ravaged third world countries. And please God should stop women from making more children (so they can grow and be ready for judgement) and close up this shit hole.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by hajidel: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Thats a very fair thing to do. As it goes 'God guideth whom He wills, and if he guideth you, no man shall misguide you and if misguides you, no man shall guide you'. So like one early poster said, there are somethings we shouldn't even fathom to think never mind explain them, and that thing is God and how he came about. Thats the work of the devil (satan) finding its way in that young man. May we all be guided to the right path by the Almighty.
Auzubillah mina shaitani rajim (May Allah guide us against the cursed devil (satan)).

sobastical:

Tell them to hold their breathe for a minute if they can survive it and then they will know there's God. To me I believe our job is to preach the word while it is the job of the Holy Spirit to convince and convict the heart of men to believe and get saved.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by musicwriter(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
and god is also a design right?

You think op hasn't done All that before?

The question the little kid asked is simple, if everything was a design , who designed god?

When you understand who designed design you'll understand the concept of God. You need a big power of conceptuality to do that though. Unfortunately, I can't help you, if you can't.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Ifyike: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op, you really need the help of the holy spirit to be able to bring your younger brother to the reality of God. meanwhile make him understand that reality doesn’t only
encompass what we can see and
touch (the physical world) . For
example, mostly everyone accepts the
reality of things like emotions, beauty
and thoughts, but they don’t
physically exist.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Aaronsrod: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
AnonyNymous:

1. Criss Angel is an illusionist. His tricks aren't real. He said so himself.

2. You said the holy spirit is the 'conscience'. What about African people before the British came? They had no conscience? They're all going to burn in hell? After all, to them, it was the right thing to murder and burn twins as protection from evil. And I'm sure you don't believe the holy spirit told them to do that
You cannot know this things with a canal mind. You are not been saved. This is basic Christian knowledge.

1. Illusionists are Satanists. They give no glory to HIM.
2. Our forefathers lived in sin and worshipped the demonic realm. Hellfire is their portion. Jesus came to free us that we have the chance to make heaven.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by DonCortino: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
sobastical:
The earlier the better you should start praying for him, it is better now that you're aware of this at the early stage. The best thing to do is to pray for him fervently and show him some picture bible story book and pray before you do that as well.

God will open his eyes to the truth. Shalom
Hmmm! Brainwash u mean.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by MutantMetahuman: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
musicwriter:

When you understand who designed design you'll understand the concept of God. You need a big brain to do that. Unfortunately, I can't help you, if you can't.
undecided

Confusion dey worry you.

You that understand concept of god why not explain it. Dumdum.

Everything was designed, who designed god?
Who be god papa like the op asked? grin
It came out of nowhere and started deisgning stuff? How is that possible?

Even bible never ramble about designs.. It just said god created everything with words in senseless order like creating light and plants before the sun grin

Bread dead lot lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Ifyike: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Even though we can’t see
God directly, He’s left us much
evidence that we can see so we can
know He’s real. For example, He’s left
us clues in how he created our world,
how we are all born with a sense of
what is right and wrong, in miracles
that Jesus did to prove He was God,
and, most importantly, in bringing
Jesus back to life after He died.Jesus’ life and
resurrection were amazing clues
God left us so we can know He’s real. Just try as much as you can with the help of the holy spirit he'll understand better and also ask God to reveal himself to your little bro.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by musicwriter(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
oglalasioux:

Included in your design are diseases like cancer, hepatitis, poliomyelitis, HIV/AIDS, schizophrenia etc. The design also include Africans and parts of Asian people who have lived in poverty and mercy of the elements since the creation of the world.

Or maybe God allowed Satan create all the above because Adam and Eve ate a forbidden fruit (God cannot create bad things, right? But instead of killing the Satan that caused the problem God allowed him to torment mankind for six thousands years).

What a designer.

I made it clear I'm not part of the religious interpretation as religion doesn't explain God satisfactorily.

God is better explained by philosophy and science.

Earthquakes happen as a result of the physics of the universe. The maker has finetuned earth to the best earth possible. Therefore, this's the best earth possible. There's no alternative design in our location in the universe.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by hajidel: 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2016
My sister that is the most difficult question that could ever face a believing human being. I had the same problem with my ex girlfriend who claimed to be christian but hardly went to church but had a very distorted view of religion or God. I guess thats why its called faith, to believe in the unseen and accept as they are. And to question his way of existence or coming about is the work of the devil to distort his mind. I am a muslim but in the Quran God said 'he guideth whom he wills and whosoever he guideth no man shall misguide and whomsoever he sends astray no man can show them the way'. Pray for God's intervention and be patient. My suggestion to you is this.
1. Be patient
2. Pray for him
3. Whatever blessings you receive in this life show and tell him is not due to your prowess or intelligence (it helps) there's someone up there that is responsible to guide you to the right path
4. Most importantly, who's is God and where did he come from? He is the supreme, master of the heavens and the earth and everything in between. Nothing happens by accident and the earth didn't come about by accident.

Sometimes i use this analogy.
When we go to school, at the end of the year we get tested in an exams. Same as life. Whatever we do here, we will be facing scrutiny and if you do well you pass and if you bad you fail. Doing well gets you a reward and failing gets you punishment. Another analogy, we have courts and judges and there are rules, constitutions and laws of the land we live. Breaking the rules will get you punished, there are misdemeanours, infractions and felonies based on the weight of the crime according to the laws of the land. And so we were brought here for a purpose to serve God and Him alone and he gave us rules through Prophets (like I mentioned earlier He guideth whom he wills and the prophets were those that He made as a voice to the people cos God won't come down to talk to us, he is a mystery but he's shown his mystery in the creations). By breaking the rules depending on the severity (unlike on earth where you are punished right away) our sins are accumulated until the day of Judgement when we will face God and he will show us everything that we have done and judged on that. On saying that, God is oft forgiving (He will forgive and forgive as long as you repent sincerely and never do that sin again) hence we are not put through trial for any misdemeanour as they happen.

I recommend a book called 'Towards understanding Islam'. Lets take the stereotype away for a second and just read through it as islam is a way of life. And some of the things might help towards answering some of the questions. Here is a link

http://www.quranenglish.com/new/Books/01%20Towards%20Understanding%20Islam.pdf

I'd love to discuss further if you want and I'm interested in this particular scenario as it unfolds with your bro and the steps you will take too in the resolution so i can learn from that too. Thank you and the Almighty God with all the powers bless you.

Gpdwise:
I have been trying for the past three (3) hours now to explain the concept of God to my six year old half brother. who recently just returned from the states. I tried reading using the bible and he asked me the most difficult but simple question. Big brother where did God come from if you said there was nothing in world!! I dropped the bible immediately.

I tried using nature to explain that the beautiful flowers, birds and sea were created by God. Then he asked me who created God because mama bird and papa bird will have junior bird and for the flowers I need to plant its seed for them to grow.. so big brother who is papa God

1 Like

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by sparkleboy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gpdwise:

I need to do my part as a loving senior brother and my part entails me to teach him about God in the best way he can relate to it..
This should help

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by iamzoya(f): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
The bible tells that GOD is a spirit (jh4:24), let your brother know that spirits are not born and that to know more about who GOD really is,he should read his bible often just as we have to study in school to have more knowledge of the subjects we are taught. Also let him know that he can talk to GOD through prayer and ask any question about GOD's existence because HE is the only ONE that can trully reveal HIMSELF to anyone.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by musicwriter(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
undecided

Confusion dey worry you.

You that understand concept of god why not explain it. Dumdum.

Everything was designed, who designed god?
Who be god papa like the op asked? grin
It came out of nowhere and started deisgning stuff? How is that possible?

Even bible never ramble about designs.. It just said god created everything with words in senseless order like creating light and plants before the sun grin

Bread dead lot lipsrsealed grin

Again, I'm not part of the religious interpretation of God as religion doesn't explain God satisfactorily.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by misscall247: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Gpdwise:

Taking him to Rehab
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You cannot know this things with a canal mind. You are not been saved. This is basic Christian knowledge.

1. Illusionists are Satanists. They give no glory to HIM.
2. Our forefathers lived in sin and worshipped the demonic realm. Hellfire is their portion. Jesus came to free us that we have the chance to make heaven.
lol. Do you know what an illusion is? A desert mirage is an illusion. Everything in nature is 'created by god'. Is god a satanist? So if I use my knowledge of 'slight of hand' to perform a simple card trick, I'm a Satanist? So our forefathers are burning in hell when they had no access to Christianity at all? See how evil that sounds. Ok, you too. . . how do you know the almighty god has not revealed further details about the true religion in China? And just because you're in Nigeria and will never get to China in your life to know the full details you're going to burn in hell
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by aribisala0(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
if indeed God exists allow God to explain.Why explain for God?
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by oglalasioux(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
musicwriter:

I made it clear I'm not part of the religious interpretation as religion doesn't explain God satisfactorily.

God is better explained by philosophy and science.

Earthquakes happen as a result of the physics of the universe. The maker has finetuned earth to the best earth possible. Therefore, this's the best earth possible. There's no alternative design in our location in the universe.

I understand your point. But won't we be more united in solving the problems of mankind if we stopped the erroneous thinking that someone designed the earth with all it's uncountable flaws?

Won't it be better, as it really is, to define the earth and life in it as a result of a super nova and therefore this is the best we can get compared to other planets that couldn't develop their life?

Ascribing the earth as the work of a planner is an indictment on that planner because the earth's disadvantages surpass it's advantages by far. Had mankind not evolved intellectually over millennia, we would have been extinct like the dinosaurs due to the many hazards of our planet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
pcguru1:

There's nothing wrong with your cousin, the truth is the more you are enlightened the more you ask questions, If you can't explain why and How God exists how do you want him to believe, and if he believes you are preparing him to accept things without validation. So really because you wouldn't want him to believe the world is flat by faith or that there's no such thing as the wind, everything is emperical so the fact he doesn't understand means he has a very functioning brain. as for the Spiritual now that's another thing, sometimes taking things by faith is dangerous, for instance you want me to believe there's something when i don't have knowledge that something exists.

Religion is hard to force on anyone

the more enlightened we are the more we debate the existence of a supernatural powers. but some event that happened in our past that we can rationally explain the more we drift away from God the more we find him.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
sommyblaze:
Put pepper for im yansh, if im shout Oh my God then he is a Christian.

if him no shout am, bring am come for me.
I know where I go carry am go.

you are in no position to condemn book haram as you are one yourself.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by aribisala0(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
sobastical:
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
This was written in a time when men believed that there was a God in the sky.

The truth is that God is an invention of man. There is no where in history that gods have not been used as a form of political power and control. That is the purpose of gods to give to the few a means of controlling the many.
Even now no one knows who wrote this bible that you folk quote so copiously.
The only thing I would say is this. If you must worship a god worship one that is invented by black people so it does not perpetuate black enslavement in the way that Islam and Christianity do. They do not even reckon with black people in any of their legends.
If you must worship a god worship one which requires pilgrimage to African towns like Ife or Benin etc. Those are the only kinds of gods that can make sense to Africans. But ultimately we must recognize the function that God serves and why man created him

1 Like

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Chuksemi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seun:
Your half-brother is clearly more rational than you. Everything he said makes perfect sense. Please leave him alone or he'll become anti-theist.

Hello sir, good afternoon. Sorry for posting this here. Please check out my post www.nairaland.com/3328526/5-things-successful-students-dont .

Students on Nairaland would learn how to maximise their time. They would also learn how to live a balanced life as a student without bad grades or an anti social personality.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by musicwriter(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
oglalasioux:

I understand your point. But won't we be more united in solving the problems of mankind if we stopped the erroneous thinking that someone designed the earth with all it's uncountable flaws?

Won't it be better, as it really is, to define the earth and life in it as a result of a super nova and therefore this is the best we can get compared to other planets that couldn't develop their life?

Ascribing the earth as the work of a planner is an indictment on that planner because the earth's disadvantages surpass it's advantages by far. Had mankind not evolved intellectually over millennia, we would have been extinct like the dinosaurs due to the many hazards of our planet.

It makes perfect sense to me to ascribe our existence to God because aside the natural hazards you talked about, there's also intelligence in nature. Intelligence does not come from a non intelligence.

Of course, those who truely understand God can get along with anybody as they do not believe in God because they think their religion is better than others. They just believe in God because it make sense to them.

I don't fight over these things. Considering the sheer size of the universe, the earth could as well be an experiment in someone's test-tube in a lab somewhere in the universe. Who knows!.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Aaronsrod:
This are serious things. The Bible tells us if we spare the rod we spoil the child. OP, do you want your brother life to go to the Devil? The Bible tells us there is a time for all things. The time for koboko is come.

Beat him. In order that he love not Satan he must fear the Lord, therefore beat him and save his soul from hellfire.

Seun you are harbouring potential boko haram. this are worst beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by adegeye38(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
From the perspective of an observant human...
What is nature?

What kind of rules govern nature?

What if nature itself is the manifestation of a simple entity(God) designing a complex universe?
and as scientists unravel the mysteries of the universe they are just unravelling the awesomeness of the creator in the form of nature?

What is time?

At what point did time begin?

If God had existed before the begining of TIME then it answers so many questions

1) God was never created cos there was no need for his creation.
2) he was existing before beginning began and will still be existing after the end hence he is the begining and also the end.
3) It is proven and accepted that whatever has a beginning will surely have an end, and the universe was designed in such a way that there is always a beginning and an end (in which the bible emphasized on). In which we are also witnessing tday.
Taking time to understand who God is essential.

Science and religion are not enemies, science can learn a lot from religion.

Do you know that as science unravels the mystery, the complexity, the awesomeness of the universe IT IS ONLY LOGICAL AND MUCH MORE EASIER TO BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF A GOD MORE THAN TO BELIEVE IN A IN THE EVOLUTION, BIG BANG AND CHANCE THEORY.

AND DONT FORGET IT IS ONLY A THEORY...AN ASSUMPTION.

LETS TAKE SPACE AS AN EXAMPLE
SPACE IS A GIGANTIC AND UNIMAGINABLE "SPACE" FILLED WITH GALAXIES, STARS ,COSMOS, SUN, BLACK HOLES, AND UNKNOWN ENERGY KNOWN AS DARK MATTER.

IT IS ONLY LOGICAL TO BELIEVE THAT NATURE IS A MANIFESTATION OF A SUPREME CREATOR, THAN TO USE A MATHEMATICAL THEORY TO TRY TO PROVE HOW THE UNIVERSE WAS CREATED

IT TAKES A LOT OF FAITH TO BELIEVE TOTALLY WITHOUT DOUBT IN A THEORY AS LAME AS EVOLUTION AND BIG BANG THAN TO BELIEVE IN GOD

ATHEISM is a RELIGION
For the feeble minded who are scared about the possibility of being accountable to a supreme being

I LOVE SCIENCE A LOT, BUT I DONT THINK SCIENCE MAKES THE EXISTENCE OF GOD A DOUBT.
IT ONLY COMPLIMENT IT.

CONCLUSION:- science is still evolving there is still so much to learn and a lot of theories still to be proven( including evolution and big bang) and a lot of previous proven facts still to be disproven by new discoveries.

AS WE GO ABOUT UNRAVELING THE MYSTERY LETS KEEP AN OPEN MIND.
AND ITS BETTER TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE IS A GOD AND FIND OUT THERE IS ISN'T THAN TO LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE THERE ISN'T AND LATER FIND OUT THERE IS.

PSALM 14 verse 1:The FOOL says in his heart, "GOD DOES NOT EXIST

FACT: my entire life is a big proof of God's existence.

ALL IN ALL THERE IS MORE TO THIS VERY COMPLEX UNIVERSE THAN WHAT WE SEE.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by dueal(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
There's nothing wrong in being an atheist, it just means you have questions. There is also nothing wrong in being a theist, it just means you have faith.

I've been on both sides, looking from a distance I choose to be a theist. Reason; numerous. Is the Biblical creation story as lucid as it should be? I'ld say no, it's mostly symbolic but has something to say.

For your young nephew and his question, just walk him through the recursive process of who gave birth to God and who gave birth to who gave birth to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burial Of Married Pastors Who Died In An Accident While Returning From A Crusade / Religious Persecution: US Delists Nigeria On "Special Watch List" Of Countries / Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.