Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC (1967 Views)

Ogbemudia Endorses Obaseki Ahead Of Sept. 28 Edo Election / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper / Anslem Okojie Endorses Obaseki Of APC, Says PDP Bribed Them With N6M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
From APC Rally Edo State;

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ipaad yoots.

Masturbation time grin

APC for Edo, Edo to APC

God forbid we go back to the days of PDP. Where thugs liie Bobizua even have hiluxes with sirene, where no other transporter dare travel from Benin to PH direct.
Even the useless Dopkesi was not given license im Edo to open is AIT and Ray Power simply because of useless ITV. Today the same clown is campaigning for PDP in Edo.
We remember how roads used to be in the days of darkness, we know how New Benin road was and the inner streets, we know how mission road was, we know how Ring road was, we know how airport road was, we know how Auchi roads looked like .and lots more. PDP was a curse to Edo and Nigeria as a whole.

If you dont like APC, strab bombs on yoursef and use yourself to blow pipe lines. Una never see suffer. Se una dey hail terrorists, even with low oil price. Economy never bad. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by CHOPUP411(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
My people my people from yeast

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
Now some people don dey understand the game called politics.

They don open their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by aylagos(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Df
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by LoveMachine(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
CHOPUP411:
My people my people from yeast

Yeast side! You know we're always rising! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Likei(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Igbo traders all traveled to their states of origin to vote in the last elections, this is 419 cos igbo traders can only vote in there registered polling units. Obaseki just paid them for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Likei:
Igbo traders all traveled to their states of origin to vote in the last elections, this is 419 cos igbo traders can only vote in there registered polling units. Obaseki just paid them for nothing.

Shut up!!! The ones that voted in Lagos also voted from home?
Dopkesi is from Edo state and a PDP chieftain, he can like to show us his own version of Igbo traders endorsing PDP but he shouldn't forget to state if its Markafi's PDP or Sheriff's own angry

11 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Victorvexz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Likei:
Igbo traders all traveled to their states of origin to vote in the last elections, this is 419 cos igbo traders can only vote in there registered polling units. Obaseki just paid them for nothing..

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by iokpebholo: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hahahahahah Lies everywhere ,well on behalf of myself and all d Ibo's of my street we will vote ize iyamu. By d way report reaching me today has it dt a bag of stallion rice now sells for #20000 all thanks to bubu d magician

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by KahlDrogo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amazing endorsement!! shockedshocked
Ivory2009 won't like this. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
iokpebholo:
Hahahahahah Lies everywhere ,well on behalf of myself and all d Ibo's of my street we will vote ize iyamu. By d way report reaching me today has it dt a bag of stallion rice now sells for #20000 all thanks to bubu d magician

Which of the traders are u. The one that hawks sweets and saviets in the traffic or the ones that have carried enough cocaine to Malaysia and India, and opened a spare parts shop as disguise. I am sure u even belong to the first category. Bag of rice 20k. I can't wait for it to hit 40k sef, were u not hailing the terrorists blowing pipelines. Are u hungry now? Hunger never catch u...u just start. Buhari and his children plus extened family don chop this night, dem dey AC chilling for Aso Rock like this. cheesy. Your inconsequential votes that couldn't keep GEJ in power wants to remove and incumbent party. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by omofunaab(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
I think Obaseki will win, i had a chat with my friend serving at edo.. He said the what's on ground in edo state is different from what i see online.. .even though he said edo indigenes don't like oshiomole they still prefer Obaseki to his opponent because of what happened several years ago

4 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Habakus: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmmm.
I think this is a kind of reverse psychology:
Come out openly to support the ruling party - APC,and later vote for PDP on the election day. That way,it is a win win situation for them.
#justobserving.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Habakus:
Hmmmm.
I think this is a kind of reverse psychology:
Come out openly to support the ruling party - APC,and later vote for PDP on the election day. That way,it is a win win situation for them.
#justobserving.

kpuchie onu!!!!

U nor like inverse psychology? Nonsense! Edo for APC, APC for Edo. Edo people knows PDP is a curse

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
progress69:

Which of the traders are u. The one that hawks sweets and saviets in the traffic or the ones that have carried enough cocaine to Malaysia and India, and opened a spare parts shop as disguise. I am sure u even belong to the first category. Bag of rice 20k. I can't wait for it to hit 40k sef, were u not hailing the terrorists blowing pipelines. Are u hungry now? Hunger never catch u...u just start. Buhari and his children plus extened family don chop this night, dem dey AC chilling for Aso Rock like this. cheesy. Your inconsequential votes that couldn't keep GEJ in power wants to remove and incumbent party. cheesy cheesy
Afonja weytin consign igbo man with witches and wizard I know anything igbo dey give u erection bloody cone head abobaku

4 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Afonja weytin consign igbo man with edo state I know anything igbo dey give u erection bloody cone head
cheesy cheesy

Omo see clown ooo. U and Yorubas can keep on with ur flat head and cone head stuffs. Or Afonja and Osuu. How e concern Edo man. Oga, u don use your phensic? Hustle dey tmr for traffic o. Better go sleep now

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
progress69:
cheesy cheesy

Omo see clown ooo. U and Yorubas can keep on with ur flat head and cone head stuffs. Or Afonja and Osuu. How e concern Edo man. Oga, u don use your phensic? Hustle dey tmr for traffic o. Better go sleep now
afonja keep ur story for ur abobaku brothers
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
afonja keep ur story for ur abobaku brothers

cheesy cheesy E pain am. Do like this rat

4 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by iokpebholo: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shiiiiiii.stop making noise we have decided to vote iyamu and nothing will stop us. D best u can do is to die by fire if u wish. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Habakus: 12:45am On Sep 02, 2016
progress69:

kpuchie onu!!!!

U nor like inverse psychology? Nonsense! Edo for APC, APC for Edo. Edo people knows PDP is a curse
Guy,I just aired my own view;why you come dey shout na?
Hmmm.. Are you sure you're ok?
Nothing wey person no go see for Naija because of politics.
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2016
iokpebholo:
Shiiiiiii.stop making noise we have decided to vote iyamu and nothing will stop us. D best u can do is to die by fire if u wish. Rubbish

Your useless vote that could not keep an incumbent President in power?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Qmerit(m): 5:16am On Sep 02, 2016
iokpebholo:

Who and who!
Bro becareful with the word "WE"
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2016
Let the best candidate win
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by mumuto: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Let the best candidate win
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by kenAlmighty: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2016
time is up for Edo APC
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by progress69: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2016
kenAlmighty:
time is up for Edo APC
In ur mind
Re: Edo Decides: Igbo Traders Endorses Obaseki -TVC by Angelb4: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2016
That election has been conducted and won. PDP wasting money since 1999.

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews! Bag Of Rice Now Sell For N17,500 In Kano / Why The Igbo Blame Yoruba For Everything That Affect Them / Will You Vote M.Buhari If He Desides To Run In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.