Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting (59445 Views)

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) / Trump Shows Kim Jong-un His Armored Beast / Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by RealAlfranco: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dude killed his uncle... A minister won't be an issue
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Poorboy: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
FEAR NORTH

1 Like

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by truthspeaks: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin Buhari don hear am. I don't tink he ll be having peaceful slp anymore. U go fear millions of hungry citizens cursing his name
i8sins:
Hmmmm... Buhari, buhari, buhariiiiiii
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by generalbush(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello North koreans... "Fear North" cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Unclerukus: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Trying to surpass his father's terror. This was the same man who used an anti-aircraft gun to execute his top ranking army official because he dozed of while he (kim) gave a speech. This guy is depressed and mentally retarded.
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Holywizard: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
what if it's propaganda by the US & South Koreans

3 Likes

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by agog: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
callousness of the highest order
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by madgoat(m): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
I doubt the story is true

1 Like

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by truthspeaks: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
It cld be oo shocked. Going by wats hapning in 9ja whr Buhari has bn surviving by propaganda
Holywizard:
what if it's propaganda by the US & South Koreans

1 Like

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by lifezone247(m): 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nwogeh:
As in killed him or what?
no, dead him grin
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by yedidiah(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
It might not be true but I don't doubt the possibility since Kim jong il is involved. The guy executed his former fiancee for acting in a stage play. He can do anything.
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Bgorgeous: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Na this boy for be Nigerian president. All the thieves for don die finish
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by GOFRONT(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
And our senators Throw punches and chairs at each other in our national assembly?
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by wiloy2k8(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Old news
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kim Jong be like...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by shamecurls(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
#Lobatan
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by bennymcnonny(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
Don't joke with Kim. He can even execute you for clapping off key during a round of applause
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Bnladan(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
I'm not suprised, d kid president once executed his uncle(a member of his cabinet) because he was dosing during a security meeting.
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
I LOVE NJA...AND HERE WE ARE PAYING OUR OWN POLITICIANS FOR SLEEPING WITH RECKLESS ABANDON IN PUBLIC PLACES,PROSTITUTING BTW PARTIES,LOOTING AND PADDING THE TREASURY,LAYING FALSE CLAIMS AND BLAMING DEAD AND ALIVE PREDECESSORS,BUILDING SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS YET NONE OF IT THEY USE..PAY U, UR DUE SALARY AND WANT U TO GO ON AIR AND PRAISE THEM,THERE IS NO SELFLESS SERVICE TO HUMANITY IN NJA CURRICULUM...WE HAVE THE MOST EXPENSIVE PARLIAMENT /LEGISLATIVE SYSTEM IN THE WHOLE WORLD,WE SPEND MORE THAN WE EARN..EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO BE SAINTS CANT RESIST OUR BEEHIVE OF LOOTOCRACY AS IT WERE..ONE THING IS 4SURE NJA IS BLESSED WITH DIVERSE VICES AND THIS VICES ARE ARE EMBEDDED IN 4 OF 5 NIGERIANS WHICH MAKES THE WORLD MARVEL AT THE UNIQUENESS OF THIS NATION..EVEN OUR BROTHER/SISTER NATIONS ARE NO MATCH FOR US..
Topam:

http://punchng.com/nkorean-president-executes-official-not-sitting-correctly-meeting/
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
Topam:

http://punchng.com/nkorean-president-executes-official-not-sitting-correctly-meeting/

North Korean Executions: Don't Believe Everything You Read
Reports of executions and purges — including the latest rumors — should be taken with a grain of salt.
The latest claims of high-level officials being executed inside North Korea add to a list of bloody purges attributed to Kim Jong-un, but also follow reports of killings that never happened .
On Tuesday, South Korea’s JoongAng Ilbo newspaper reported that former agriculture minister Hwang Min and Ri Yong-jin, a senior education official, were publicly executed in early August for insubordination. The reported method of death was anti-aircraft fire.
In keeping with the usual pattern of unverifiable reports about the regime from South Korean media and intelligence services, the newspaper cited a single anonymous source for its claim.

Muddying the waters further, Seoul’s Ministry of Unification announced on Wednesday that a vice premier responsible for education, Kim Yong-jin, had been executed by the regime. It was unclear if the ministry’s announcement referred to the similarly-named person referred to in the media as Ri, or someone else.
If true, the latest purge would coincide with the shock defection of U.K. deputy ambassador Thae Yong-ho, who vanished from his post in July before reappearing in South Korea earlier this month.
Reports of high-level executions inside North Korea, however, have a shaky relationship with the truth.
The most infamous confirmed purge saw Kim dispatch with his uncle Jang Song-thaek in a rare example of the state’s propaganda media confirming a high-profile execution.
But in May, Ri Yong-gil, a former army chief of staff, appeared at the 7th Congress of the Workers’ Party of Korea months after South Korean media reported his execution. The revelation came as an embarrassing blow to the image of South Korea’s National Intelligence Service, the assumed source of the information, which less than a year previously misreported the execution of senior official Han Kwang-san.
Michael Madden, the founder of NK Leadership Watch, told The Diplomat that the latest claims were “suspect,” pointing to clear factual errors in the original report.
“The JoongAng report actually misidentifies Hwang Min as being replaced in June at the Supreme People’s Assembly as agriculture minister,” Madden said. “Hwang was replaced back in 2014 by Ri Chol-man and demoted to the vice minister position. It was Ri Chol-man who was replaced in June because he migrated over to the Workers’ Party of Korea Central Committee as a department director. That’s just basic fact checking — but if one is creating a narrative, then perhaps make it look like Hwang was dismissed in June to correlate to his execution.”
Madden also poured doubt on the explanation provided for the supposed purge: Ri’s initial crime was reportedly dozing off before the great leader.
“It is time we nail the coffin closed on this rationale that DPRK officials get shot because they doze off at meetings,” Madden said, referring to the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, North Korea’s official name.
“It feeds a misleading behavioral profile on Kim Jong-un and is intended to incite murmurs of instability. In perhaps trying to frame a media narrative that things are unstable in Pyongyang, given the recent diplomat’s defection, people are going to the well one too many times.”

http://thediplomat.com/2016/09/north-korean-executions-dont-believe-everything-you-read/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by prince985(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
hahaha..so if God asks him my son how did u die?
his response will be i was not sitting well in d God knows wereva d hell i was, so i was sentenced to death

any way in nigeria u can jump fence to enter house of assembly and buhari will come out to welcome u
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by encryptjay(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
The leader Nigeria needs
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
An atheist country , what else were you expecting ? Atheist countries don't value human life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by riczy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nwogeh:
As in killed him or what?
Blessed Him
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by TheVictorious(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
The person might just simply be a political opponent

Meanwhile vote for queen_omalicha01 (contestant11) as AdaIgbo of UNILAG.......https://www.instagram.com/p/BJxc1P3hx7T/
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by salabscholar01(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Big lie... He was forced to face the firing squad because he slept off at the heart of an important meeting,... not what I am seeing ''not sitting correctly'' as wrote here. I read this today on the official Chinese page.
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by yomi007k(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
cliquevibes:
Kim-jong aint playing!!! Dat man ehn, Make I no talk b4 dem trace me come naija because d way wey naija be nw, naija no fit save u

i no wan hear Nigerian executed for comment on nairaland oo

Bros no talk oo.... dem get missles oo...lol
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
North Korea's ruler Kim Jong Un has executed about 70 officials "in a reign of terror" since taking power in late 2011, South Korean officials said Thursday, according to the Associated Press.Speaking at a forum in Seoul, Foreign Minister Yun Byung-se said Kim's late father Kim Jong Il had executed about 10 people in his first years in power — far fewer than his son.The AP reported an official from South Korea's National Intelligence Service, who refused to be named citing office rules, said the agency believes Kim, who is thought to be around 32 years old, has executed about 70 officials. Information related to the highly secretive North Korea is extremely difficult to independently confirm.In May, a report emerged that Hyon Yong-chol, North Korea's defense minister, had apparentlybeen executed, possibly with an anti-aircraft gun, in front of hundreds of people at a military school in Pyongyang, the North Korean capital.
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by riczy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Its a zoo national in a sense,killed him for idiotic reason
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by hummerwise(m): 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sometimes i just imagine if this man was the president of a country where some miscreant wants break out from.....Well, its its only an imagination tho

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY(NIGERIA) ... We so much accomodate anything even though we r 100% not enjoying it....
NIGERIANS,, THE MOST ACCOMMODATING AND PEACEFUL PEOPLE EVER...
WE DONT TURN TO VIOLENT TO RESOLVE ISSUES,,,, No wonder we got our independence without going to war for it..

If yu see this post as irritating,, check ursef again,, you are really an enemy of the people...
Thank God i was born in Nigeria and not North korea
Re: President Kim Jong-un Executes Minister For Not Sitting Correctly At A Meeting by Sayelabola(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pierocash:
i smell lies

My friend you need to be up to date on the happenings in North Korea, even a history about the country from Wikipedia is enough to convince you that the lives of humans has no value worth in that place no matter the hierarchy of the individual in the society.

The laws of that country is stronger than Sharia laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.