Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor (24146 Views)

Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents / I Can Confirm That Saraki Opposed Apc’s Muslim/muslim Ticket – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by eleburu(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Major General Lucky Irabor, Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, Nigeria’s military operation set up to battle Boko Haram, on Thursday insisted that Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau is dead.

He insisted that the individual originally identified as Shekau has indeed been killed.

He said this during a tour of Adamawa State as part of the formations under his command.

“I can confirm to you that the original Shekau was killed, the second Shekau was killed, and the man presenting himself as Shekau, I can also confirm to you that few days ago, he was wounded. We are yet to confirm whether he is dead or not”.

He further said that the Army does not make statements that are not based on facts.

The General, said the Nigerian troops fighting insurgency in the northeast, will continue the military operations until the last terrorist is taken out.

He also mentioned that there had been division among the Boko Haram as a result of the constant pressure put on them by the Army.

According to him, “They released videos to prove that they are still active, but that’s just a facade”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/shekau-dead-insists-army/

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by abokibuhari: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
who give irabor weed?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Mrsprof(f): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
If it's true, kudos to Na. After now boko boys go still come out with their counter report.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Day11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Authentic Jamaican grass.

Oga Soldier, abeg puff it and pass it cry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Abegi! Make we hear word grin how many times will they kill this man? grin

8 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by thedarkside: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
eleburu:
"I can confirm to you that the original Shekau was killed, the second Shekau was killed, and the man presenting himself as Shekau, I can
also confirm to you that few days
ago, he was wounded. We are yet to
confirm whether he is dead or not.
"The Nigerian troops fighting
insurgency in the northeast, will
continue the military operations
until the last terrorist is taken
out.
“They released videos to prove that
they are still active, but that’s
just a facade...."
Major General Lucky Irabor, Commande
Operation Lafiya Dole Speaking on
channels TV

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/09/i-can-congirm-that-original-shekau-has.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

photo credit: channels TV

ofcourse...!!!reasoning nigerians know,shekau is dead!....we just wanted to find out how many enemies we have in the entire world...

indeed...we understand now that the entire human-race hates the black-man!!!!..

even your own brother hates you..!!!....in the lagoon?......good luck to the rest of the world with their evil....

nigeria is not part of the world!!!!!...we are neutral!!!!.....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by soberdrunk(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
This Shekau way nor dey gree die angry angry angry b4 u say 'boko' d guy fit release another video featuring Dj isis on the beats!!

7 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by ojun50(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Story that buhari nd Apc love to tell

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Cadamlk: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
How many times must this Shekau has to die sef. I will not be surprised to see him resurrect again.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by thedarkside: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
This Shekau way nor dey gree die angry angry angry b4 u say 'boko' d guy fit release another video featuring Dj isis on the beats!!

grin...Dj isis.. grin...good wan... grin..

we all know jonathan tried all his best to understand a mad situation..!!...

jonathan was a puppet of the western-world......house-negro...but he still tried after his democratical-understanding...

someone in the same position,like jonathan before elections,is merkel of germany...

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by PaulIdu: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Typical Nigerian govt official talking like a drunkard..when Aldani of ISIS was killed yesterday even ISIS admitted he was was dead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Chubhie: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
What now becomes of the boko harem prisoners swap with the chibok girls?
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cadamlk:
How many time must this Shekau has to die sef. I will not be surprised to see him resurrect again.
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by GossipHeart(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's not true
The first and second Shekau were killed 60 years ago.

The 3rd, fourth, fifth and the 6th Shekau were killed this week on the same day.

I was with the Nigerian Army yesterday when they captured the 7th Shekau alive

Thanks to Buhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by thundabot(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
SUPER STORY

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by worlexy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shekau the man with nine lives

4 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by steffans(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
We don't even know who is lying..
All I know is.. BH Have their connections high up in the government...

3 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by crazygod(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Book boys have taken this war to another level..... They've started cloning shekau

5 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by loadedvibes: 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shoo. Shekau come clones. Nigeria Military, Nigeria Military , Nigeria Military how many times I call unable make I no talk anything before the begin find the 3rd shekau were I dey.

Freedom of speech is guaranteed but freedom after switch , na there wahala they
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by brainpulse: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good job. Wailers over to you

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by AntiWailer: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shekau is a title in this context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Afrok(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Confirmation no be by mouth... evidence(s) please undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by mytime24(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Super story
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by eleburu(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by hummerwise(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
One out of a bunch doesnt count for anything...
One shekau gone,, Another will come..

We need all of them cleared out..

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by RealSniper: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians, Politicians, Soldier, Boko Haram.Hmmm! I Am Just Watching Oh. No Need To Watch Bovi And Basket Mouth Again Nw.
LOL
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Emo101(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Shekau Na Triplet.,,$$$$$$

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by segepol10(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can categorically say that this irabor is under the influence of Osun-Oshogbo weed.
N/A has been fooling Nigerian since the time immemorial.
Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Nairadays: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok. Didn't know Gen. Irabor is dark complexioned.

Shekau is no longer an identity but a role or position. Anyone taking leadership assumes the role, Shekau.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
NA dey see two shekau hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.