Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How Do I Enrol For CFA - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Enrol For CFA (762 Views)

What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Geology Graduate / What Certifications Should I Enrol For As A Fresh Chemical Engineering Grad / Pls Advice An Accounting Graduate: CFA Or ICAN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Enrol For CFA by tbabs10166(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hi nairalanders; Please I need someone to put me through enroling for a CFA program. I actually want to build a career in finance and I was initially considering going for masters in finance, but I recently picked interest in CFA after doing some research. How do I enrol? and what's the cost
Re: How Do I Enrol For CFA by obiaguna(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
tbabs10166:
Hi nairalanders; Please I need someone to put me through enroling for a CFA program. I actually want to build a career in finance and I was initially considering going for masters in finance, but I recently picked interest in CFA after doing some research. How do I enrol? and what's the cost

Please be kind to share what that research was and the factors that led you to pursue a cfa. As for enrollment, you can check their website as everything you need has been laid out in simple writing for you. Have your degree, your passport and your dollars or naira equivalent.

(1) (Reply)

How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Its Staff And The Nigerian State / How I Finally Raised Enough Money To Go Back Home After 10 Years In Lagos / Apply For Jobs On Assist To Hire's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.