Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mark Zuckerberg-the Big Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg-the Big Question (562 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Ejike Vs Mark Zuckerberg: The Quest For 1 Million Facebook Likes & 200K Shares / Mark Zuckerberg The Balogun Of Social Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg-the Big Question by encryptjay(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg's to Nigeria triggered a lot of questions.
Why he's so simple?
Why he was in Nigeria?
Why he usually wears the same clothes?

Here is what he said about it when he was asked about his signature grey T-shirt...

One aspect the film makers did get right was Mr Zuckerberg's wardrobe, including the famous grey T-shirt that he reportedly wears every day.
Mr Zuckerberg said he owns multiple versions of the same T-shirt, as clothing, along with breakfast, is a "silly" decision he doesn't want to spend too long making. He is also too busy looking after the world's largest social network.
For his full statement, check

http://blogtrovert.com/2016/09/mark-zuckerberg-the-big-question/

Just imagine if we had top shots willing to serve the populace in this country...

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Blogger Posts Be Like Nairaland Posts / How Do I Copy The Code Giving To Me On My Blog. / Sober V1.0.5 Woocommerce Wordpress Theme Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.