Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oshiomhole: 'leave My Church Out Of Your Dirty, Unholy Politics,' Ize-iyamu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oshiomhole: 'leave My Church Out Of Your Dirty, Unholy Politics,' Ize-iyamu (413 Views)

Ize-iyamu: Living In Denial One Year After Losing To Obaseki / Edo Decides: Pastor Ize Lead In Own Unit. / Alert...gov Of Edo Oshiomole And Federal Goverment Plan To Arrest Ize-iyamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: 'leave My Church Out Of Your Dirty, Unholy Politics,' Ize-iyamu by haconjy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ize-Iyamu is a senior pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
He made the comments via a statement released by his campaign organisation.
The statement reads:
“Governor Adams Oshiomhole and his puppet APC candidate, Godwin Obaseki, should not drag RCCG into their dirty, unholy politics. The allegation is a cheap blackmail from those who want to bring the name of the church into disrepute, and they will surely fail.”
“Why can’t pastors be part of our efforts to rescue Edo State? Just yesterday, three more pensioners in Edo state died while others are presently languishing in penury and different ailments following the long wait for their arrears of pension and gratuities after retirement from active service.”
Ize-Iyamu’s comments were also addressed to his main competitor and All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Oshiomhole: 'leave My Church Out Of Your Dirty, Unholy Politics,' Ize-iyamu by RealSniper: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ize-Iyamu Is Our Governor Period.I Am Not In Support Of Any Party But The Right Person.

(1) (Reply)

Countdown To May 29, 2016 / Nigerian SS 2 Student, Timilehin Daomi Invennts Coins Dispensing ATM (video) / Learn To Encourage Yourself!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.