Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo (504 Views)

"It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / How Joint Task Force Is Extorting FCT Taxi Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by Ivanlxi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
[/i]Osinbajo says Nigeria Police is one of the very best in the world He says Nigeria police are better trained than their counterparts in other parts of the world Osinbajo promises that the government will continue to support the police to achieve more successes

[i]Vice president Yemi Osinbajo has said the Nigeria Police Force is one of the very best in the world.

According to him, the Nigerian Police personnel are better trained and equipped than their counterparts in other countries, The Nation reports.

Vice president Yemi Osinbajo has said Nigeria Police is one of the very best in the world as they are better trained than their counterparts. Speaking on Thursday, September 1, while laying the foundation for the construction of the Crime and Incident Data Base Centre at the Force Headquarters in Abuja, Osinbajo promised that the government will continue to support the police to achieve more successes, nationally and globally. Osinbajo said: “The Nigeria Police is one of the very best that we have anywhere in the world and I say so because I have worked with law enforcement agents for many years. I have served in the United Nations special operations in the justice sector like the UN Mission in Somalia for about a year and I saw Police Forces from everywhere across the world. “The Nigeria Police was there too and everybody admitted that they were possibly the most effective on ground there in Somalia. They were effective because they were better trained, better educated than every other Police Force that was there, besides, they were well equipped by the UN.”
The vice president also commended the establishment of a Crime and Incident Data Base Centre for the Police. He said the centre will go a long way in helping the police address crime using technology, adding that Nigeria was ready for smart policing. He said: “The direction that we should be going is smart policing. Policing that is technology serving and based more on common sense and technology than just manually doing everything. “I think one of the most important things that this Crime Data Base Centre will do is to equip the Police, to be able to do the kind of investigation that is required to cope with crime today.” He urged the Police to collaborate with other data processing agencies in the country in order to fully utilize the centre. Meanwhile, Osinbajo has said that because of the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari, Nigerians can make the country great again. Osinbajo who said this at the Delta Eco Summit in Asaba, the state capital, said that Nigerians have the best opportunity to ensure that.

Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by HungerBAD: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Laughing.

Oga Osinbajo this "Truth" is too hard for me to bear about the Police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by DjAndroid: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Eh?

Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by IVORY2009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
lolzzzz VP, Nigerian Police Force one of the best in the world, I dey laugh, this is perfidy coming frm one of the most highest office holders in the land. undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Urghhhhhhhshockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by Montaque(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
What a fib
Re: Nigeria Police Force Is One Of The Best In The World – Osinbajo by cassidy1996(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Kidnapped Two Siblings At Mushin Market Goes Mad In Prison / What Do You Think Of This?! / Nigeria @56, Is There Anything To Celebrate? Over Here No Light Share Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.