Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance (956 Views)

CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist / Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance by Mu2ni(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
For the first time, Stephanie Coker reveals the picture of her fiance and definitely, wedding arrangement is the next as they are both not getting any younger.

In her direct words, Stephanie wrote:

"just had to let this sink in for a few days. Still soaking it all in. Bae turned fiance. Thank you all for your well wishes. Mrs A..."

See How fans congratulated her below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0vNK-hRY9/
Cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance by Mu2ni(m): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool
Re: TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
So Stephanie you no see fine boy like me marry abi.
Re: TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance by axortedbabe(f): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:
So Stephanie you no see fine boy like me marry abi.
na today? Who fine boy EPP,all dis oji amu ejighi ego dem..
Re: TV Personality, Stephanie Coker Poses With Her Fiance by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
axortedbabe:
na today? Who fine boy EPP,all dis oji amu ejighi ego dem..

(1) (Reply)

Falz, Adekunle Gold, YCEE Not My Lovers –simi / D Banj Listed Under The G.O.O.D Music Artistes. (pictures) / Trey Songz Shares His Amazing Moments While Still In Nairobi, Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.