Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy (1308 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by xxxxy: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
I know i will be bashed for this . Is a mistake, deed has already be done. Right now i need help, not rebuke cos i have rebuked myself enough.

I had sex with my boyfriend on Saturday morning last week . Actually he puled out, but i discovered am pregnant after carrying out a test. Am in school, same with him.

Pls,i beg of u all, how do get rid of it. m dying of countless thoughts now.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by jemype(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
xxxxy:
I know i will be bashed for this . Is a mistake, deed has already be done. Right now i need help, not rebuke cos i have rebuked myself enough.

I had sex with my boyfriend on Saturday morning last week . Actually he puled out, but i discovered am pregnant after carrying out a test. Am in school, same with him.

Pls,i beg of u all, how do get rid of it. m dying of countless thoughts now.

Thanks
go and meet herb sellers and buy ginger. its stil in early stage or meet dose ghanian herb sellers they will giv u what to use for it. next tym take chelsea after he releases or hola me lemme tell u bout some mild things u can use
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by xxxxy: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
jemype:
go and meet herb sellers and buy ginger. its stil in early stage or meet dose ghanian herb sellers they will giv u what to use for it. next tym take chelsea after he releases or hola me lemme tell u bout some mild things u can use

Pls,kindly prescribe how to go with the ginger stuff. I have read stuff like vit c. How true is it. Pls reply
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by jemype(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
xxxxy:

Pls,kindly prescribe how to go with the ginger stuff. I have read stuff like vit c. How true is it. Pls reply
holla me on whatsap
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by jemype(m): 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
xxxxy:

Pls, i have sent u a whatsap message . Waiting for ur reply
not seen it yet
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by uboma(m): 5:48am On Sep 02, 2016
jemype:

@ xxxxy,

heed the above at your own peril
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by kollysnut(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Go do a scan or test...let me knw ow many months. Check my signature for ma details.
Re: How To Get Rid Of This Early Pregnancy by mamakendra(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
@ op. I sincerely pray you dont make this mistake, because you will definitely regret it.
Mark my words.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Is Pad In Your Area? / Seven Sex Mistakes Men Make / Champion Herbal Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.